Wi-Fi Trades The Trade Now Thread - Request Any Quick & Simple Trade

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Hey people. need someone to evolve my kadabra and machoke. any pokemon will do, as you will get'em back.

fc: 4441-9708-8014

Sure. If you'll give me few minutes I'll be online and I'll add you.
Just let me know if its still relevant.

Berquet50

~レシラム~
Sure. If you'll give me few minutes I'll be online and I'll add you.
Just let me know if its still relevant.
yep it is relevant. thanks! which fc should i add? and i just found a scyther w/ metal coat in my box so make it 3 :))

edit: oh sorry you will add okay i'm waiting.

Prince Dedenne

Elite Shiny Hunter
Hi guys, I'm looking for a 6IV (non-English) Ditto. I don't mind if it's cloned.
I have items, Legendaries, and un-trained competitive Pokémon to offer.
~ Thanks

Yakkov

Shiny Hunter, Event Collector, and Breeder
Hi guys, I'm looking for a 6IV (non-English) Ditto. I don't mind if it's cloned.
I have items, Legendaries, and un-trained competitive Pokémon to offer.
~ Thanks

I can give you one for free. Just send me a PM.

J3dtelartistico

Aspiring Trainer
Hello all. I'm new to the site, and I need help completing the PokéDex. I currently stand at 709 out of 719. I need 4 Moon Stones to evolve Clefairy, Jigglypuff, Skitty, and Munna. I also to obtain: Mew, Dusknoir, Mnaphy, Shaymin, Arceus, Meloetta, and Genesect. Please help if you can. I'm in no rush.
FC: 0490-7869-9812

Update: got Shuckle via Wonder Trade; recently evolved Clefairy.

Last edited:

Yakkov

Shiny Hunter, Event Collector, and Breeder
I do, tons actually. Want a free copy?

PM me for one please ^_^

SylveonsAndEspurrs

Puhuhuhu!
Looking for HAs of Totodile and Chikorita lines! They dont have to be the event ones, just ones with the HAs Sheer Force and Leaf Guard.
IVs/EVs do not matter c:

iceDA

Aspiring Trainer
hello all
does anyone have tundura vivillon bold/calm with rage powder?

or

some hard to get VGC builds pokemon?

MayaNeko

Aspiring Trainer
I'm looking for a scrappy (hidden) ability Pancham. I don't have a friend safari that has one and I need one as soon as possible for breeding. I do not mind at least 2 or more perfect IVs, I don't mind if they are just leftovers from breeding; I am just looking for the HA. I will trade it for any Pokemon (and they're in the Japanese language). Thanks!

Because I live in Australia I am available to go online between 9:00am-3:00pm Australian Central Standard Time. (FC: 1564-3264-2699)

regigigas

ZOMOM
Alright, after a few years of pointless Wikia BS, I'm finally back just to ask for a trade.

I'm looking for a legit Victini, a hasty event one (with fusion bolt/flare) with decent IVs. Though I might take the regular one with modest or timid nature. I don't mind if it's cloned, as long as it stays legal. I can breed 5 perfect IV Pokemon, with any egg moves, nature, ability etc. you need, and I can breed more than one for the Victini if you want. I can also EV train them myself if that makes it better. I also have a random legit shiny nosepass.

Edit: Because I put my real name on here for some reason ._.

Last edited:

Patob215

Aspiring Trainer
I'm looking for someone to evolve my scyther. If anyone is interested in helping me out, please PM me.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Got it evolved. Thanks again LLR for the trade. :)

Last edited:

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
I'm looking for an AS Kyogre, preferably Quiet, Bold or Relaxed. If you have one and are willing to trade, PM me! Thanks :)

Last edited: