Team Transform- Shutting down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Team Transform- State Championships in less than 3 weeks! Get Prepared for your metagame!

I think FlyChamp is a great deck, it proves a good counter for Luxray, and even though Extreme Attack won't be used as much with Pokémon Primes coming out, DCE will make the Power Swing ability a TON faster.

RE: Team Transform- State Championships in less than 3 weeks! Get Prepared for your metagame!

If your doing 3-2-3-1 Flygon, do 2 SW Trapinch 1 RR. The RR Trapinch is good because if you have a candy and the RR in your hand, you can do gather sand, candy, dce for a 1 turn power swing charge.

if you dont have memory berry in ur build switch those numbers around.

Yeah. But you should always run 1 memory berry just in case.

Yeah if your running Stallgon as TP03 puts it.

Haha thats not what stallgon is. Every Flygon should put 1 memory in the list if they are down on prizes and can win by deck out instead of having to face a monster of the attacker they might otherwise have to. Stallgon is purely devoted to deckout, doing whatever it can do ensure that Claydol or thing with big retreat is up'n active and ready to be decked.

^I do agree with this, every flygon deck should run 1 or 2 memory berries, just in case. It's a great tactic, even if you do bring up something that can attack, bring up something like ObamaSnow.

no one plays obama ne more >.< lol but stalling ftw at big tournaments is epic

^The only thing I hate, is that it almost always looses on time. :\ I think we need a longer amount of playing time, TBH.

45 minutes isn't enough time? Yikes...unless your playing someone who is evenly matched, 45 should be plenty.

I feel like in top cut that it should atleast be increased.

It could be increased but then it would take longer then usual top cut.

Unless I get Flygon X by states, I'm something. Oh well, Mommy gengar might help, I'm starting to master it.

No passdowns+expensive location+Dad taking me means easy grinder yaaaay.
But I get my first nats this year.

I reapplied quite a while ago, still not on post #1. I understand Azul as head agent tho.

just got back. i had to drop early. but states was still fun. i was 3-2 when i left and it would end up as 3-3 because of the loss at the end. i met many people from here and one person from gym. got some good trades. overall kind fo fun for me.

People i met:
Pokeman
mr. 619
Politoed666
TPO3
Arcanine King
+ more

Ugh. I did soooooooooooooooooooooo bad at states. :\ 2-5 with Dusknoir. New I should've used Shuppet donk. :p I met richkid and Politoad666 at states, that was fun. :p How did everybody else end up doing?

/me changes topic

EDIT: whoops, sorry 'bout that LOLmonster.

RE: Team Transform- States is over. How did everybody do? What did you see that you didn't expect to?

it was great meeting you and all of them too. too bad i had to leave. but it seems like i got in the top 20 with that record. what did they give out at the end of the tourney?

RE: Team Transform- States is over. How did everybody do? What did you see that you didn't expect to?

I just want to know who won lol? Cuz a bunch of my friends from MN went. I'm expecting it was like
Hay H.
Pooka
Radu(if he went)
Lesky
and
Emmanuel prbly got top 4

I ment to say Jay H.
and i just checked with the WI organizer on a dif site, and he says that Pooka won emmanuel got second, greg s. got third, and rob d. got fourth

I didn't go to OR-EE-GON. WTH with those Albertan winners tho. Least Oregon didn't win Oregon.
FailState is fail.
Cept for ShadowOrganoid. Even though I still have yet to meet him.

Hey! >:| my states aren't over! They are this saturday! But lol. I am soooo nervous. A lot of good players...scary thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back