Status
Not open for further replies.

One Approved

;
Advanced Member
Welcome to Team Transform

bannerfans2400708.jpg
Props to Safariblade for the banner! ^__^

Team Transform's Mascot is Mew. Mew shows how versatile a Pokémon can be, so It represents how versatile we can be as the metagames change through the years. It also shows how rare of a TCG Team we are to come by, and how powerful we can be.

Welcome to Team Transform. This Clan was created to help people out with their decks, and transform them into better TCG players. It was also created to split us up into divisions, because not every area has the same metagame dekcs.

Topic: Autumn Battle Roads are underway. What's happening, and what's popular?
Metagame decks- What's expected for future Battle Roads?

Rules:
1. Follow all of the PokeBeach rules. This clan is not specially excluded from them in any way at all.
2. Please stay active. If I notice that you're being inactive, then I will PM you saying so. If you are consistently inactive, with no good reason, you're out.
3. Have patience. Not everybody here is at the same skill level. You may have to take time to explain WHY they should do something.
4. No spamming. AT ALL. I mean this. (see below)
5. Have fun. I don't want anybody in here complaining "I'm bored."
6. Obey the topic at hand. If we're discussing Spring Battle Roads, don't go on telling about how you did this past year at Regionals.

SPAM RULES

You will get 3 warnings. [headslaps]. If you get 3 warnings [headslaps] for spam, 1 of the following will happen:
A. You will get a 2 Day suspension from posting on the team
B. You will get a 1 Day suspension from posting on the team, and you will be Demoted (if you're a head agent)
If I repeatedly suspend you from the team, I will make it longer, or but you on the ban list. (please don't make me put you there. ;))

Don't think I'm not keeping track... because I AM. Warnings [headslaps] will dissapear after about 1 week's time. [assuming you don't get another one.] So, if you've got 2 warnings, you will get 1 off 1 week, the other off the next week.

1 Headslap:

2 Headslaps: [careful...]

Temp Banned:

MEMBERS:
The group of members here is split into regions. I have the 4 Regions of the US, along with the Phillipines, and UK. I know that there are numerous people from those 2 Countries. If you join, and you are in a country not listed here, please Contace either Fax, or myself through PM.

You will also notice that each region has a "Head Agent" for it. These people will be more helpful towards people of the same region, because we all have different Metagame decks. If Flygon is played in Wisconsin (which it is), that doesn't neccesarily mean it's played in California.

Head agents: You are responsible for staying on top of your area's metagames. You are also responsible for helping people in your region, you know the best decks in your own area more than I do.

Director: The Power of Three
Co-Director: Azul
Midwest:
Head Agent:
The Power of Three (Masters)

Others in area:
richkid50000
frozendukie
bullet244
trevorispro

West:
Head Agent: Azul
Others in area:
-Rock Wrecker
-Jirachinick
-lolmonster

Northeast:
Head Agent: CFOURCOLTSFAN
Others in Area:
konter_j8902

South/Southeast:
Head Agent:

Others in area:

UK
Head Agent:
Others in Area:

Phillipines/Malaysia:
Head Agent:
Others in Area:

Canada:
Head Agent: sonicyellow

Others in area:

Ban list:
None. Let's keep it this way. :D

Other regions will be added as neccessary. [/b]

Application Form:
In order to join, you are to PM, yes, PM your application to either me. Do not ask to be a head agent in your application, I will choose them based on Team Activity, TCG Experience, and other goot qualities.
Name (real, or screen name):
Division:
Region:
Records this season (ex: 1st at states, 1st at regionals):
Current Deck(s):
Anything else?:
Can you make banners?:

Thank you for taking the time to read the rules. Please enjoy Team Transform.

ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ
Due to the forums restructuring and me having to re-apply our clan, I need EVERY MEMBER [except for Azul, the co-leader] to Re-Send me your applications [via PM.] We had a few inactive members, so I would like to have everybody who still wishes to be a part of the team to send me the applications, so we dont' have a ton of inactive members listed on the first page. Sorry if you just joined a few days ago, but this way, everything will stay more organized.

RE: Team

*Approved*

Your evaluation period begins now and will end on 6/12. Good luck!

RE: Team Transform

Thanks CCloud. ;)

To anybody who's applying: I am waiting on 2 people to send my conformation on whether they want to be the "Head Agent" of the Northeast, and South, so don't expect it from those regions. Anything else is pretty much who Fax or I see fit. :)

Name (real, or screen name): Ethan M.
Division: Seniors
Region: Wisconsin Region
Records this season (ex: 1st at states, 1st at regionals): 14th at Regionals with Rougue, 5th at BR with Rougue, 9th at States with Rougue.
Current Deck(s): Porygon-Z, DW G, Salamence (when I make it again)
Anything else?: You know me
Can you make banners?: I will when my tutor helps me out with Photoshop.

So far I have been to only one BR and unfortunatly it will be the only one I am able to go to. :( I ended up winning with DW G and I ended up beating a new guy, a Kingdra deck, and a Shiftry deck. There were only 3 rounds but it was still fun. I saw a LOT of Kingdra/Floatzel G and none of them did very well from what I saw. In Masters, a Porygon Z deck won seconded by a Sizor deck (not sure how but it must have been a good list). In Senors, I won with DW G and second was a Shiftry deck. In Juniors, all I know is that a kid playing his dad's deck won and I know it was some sort of a Kingdra deck. It was the only won that top cutted and it was in Juniors so there wasn't much compitition. I can see a lot of Kingdra/Floatzel (not the best deck IMO), Infernape 4, Gallade 4, Gengar, Porygon Z, some Genchamp, some MotherGar, Dialga G, and maybe some rogues that do pretty good against those Meta Game decks mentioned ubove.

Yes, you were 1 place away from topcut at BR's w/ Pory Z. D:

*adds to Midwest region*

How do you get your Salemance deck to set up fast? You'd think it wouldn't because it takes 4 (or 2) energies, and of all the stage 2's in it.

^^ If I remember from that dredfull battle at Regionals, he used Poke Drawer +, Speed Statium, Rare Candy, and Energy Pickup to make things fast and furious. lol It was a good deck.

Turn one, attach energy, turn two attach another, and boom.

I'm not sure how I set up early game really. All I know is, this deck should be better when Salamence Lv.X comes out :)

EDIT: Since I ran out of an idea, I'm using my old forum setup for this team's forum. I'll post it up later tonight

Sounds good mr.619. What is everyone's BR status? I am interested in what is being played in WI. I heard there is a bunch of Flygon but that is what I have heard.

Top 4 at the BR so far here was 3 Flygon decks and a Gengar deck. Flygon's getting popular it looks like.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/TeamTransform/index/ Heres the forum. It's not fully done yet, but it's not bad for a half hours work.

The forums are looking pretty good! All you need to do now is put up some sort of Deck Garage and stuff like that and it will be good!

Gengar is going to be a rising deck for sure. I think that unless the format changes dramatically, at least one Gengar deck will win Worlds. Anyone agree with me?

Name (real, or screen name): Choccy
Division:Senior
Region: SE (NC Baby!!)
Records this season (ex: 1st at states, 1st at regionals): Not very good this year, second at Cities and BR, 16 at regionals.
Current Deck(s): Mother Gengar, Ally Gally X
Anything else?: ...idk?
Can you make banners?:NO.

Name (real, or screen name): -Dialga Master-
Region: West
Records this season (ex: 1st at states, 1st at regionals): Haven't played yet
Current Deck(s): hoping Dialga G once I get all the cards
Anything else?: no
Can you make banners?: no

Name: Ryan Wiskerchen
Region: Midwest
Records this season: 1st at MN States
Current Deck(s): Gyarados G
Anything else?: I like cake
Can you make banners?: see my toaster banner? that's about it.

*adds 3 to the list*

Choccy: Does "Ally Gally X" have to do with Gallade 4 Lv. X? I've not heard of that name before...

RE: Team Transform- Transforming YOU into a better TCG Player.

Not we just have to figure out the "Ally" part. :p

Dialga, do you have any BR's left this season?

Yes I do. There's one in Carmichel which is not far from Stockton.

Name (real, or screen name): BlazikenEX
Region: Midwest
Records this season (ex: 1st at states, 1st at regionals): 12th at regionals.
Current Deck(s): Magnezone
Anything else?: I live in the middle of nowhere, so I can't make it to many tournaments, and I'll be gone from June 15th to August 3rd.
Can you make banners?: Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back