Team Transform- Shutting down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Team Transform- State Championships in less than 3 weeks! Get Prepared for your metagame!

FAILED_STATE_LIST.GIF

^a good list

Jokes aside, I cant really help ya w/ Shuppet donk. I don't really care for it. Now, as for Duskenoir, I say no X. X isn't that good, and it takes up a space. But, I can check it out. Why do you net deck though?

RE: Team Transform- State Championships in less than 3 weeks! Get Prepared for your metagame!

shuppet is a total test of trainers to see what plays better for you lol, having another build it wont work.

Seth1789110 said:
Jokes aside, I cant really help ya w/ Shuppet donk. I don't really care for it. Now, as for Duskenoir, I say no X. X isn't that good, and it takes up a space. But, I can check it out. Why do you net deck though?

now that's a low blow. I don't net deck. >:[ I made my dusknoir list myself. :\

The Power of Three said:
now that's a low blow. I don't net deck. >:[ I made my dusknoir list myself. :\

Thats not what I meant. I meant why would you throw the list up there like that? Others can just take it. If your using it in an official tourney or considering it, why would you just let the world see it? You want to win a few matches in a surprise factor, right?

You probably shouldn't have posted it if youn were going to run it.

Seth1789110 said:
Thats not what I meant. I meant why would you throw the list up there like that? Others can just take it. If your using it in an official tourney or considering it, why would you just let the world see it? You want to win a few matches in a surprise factor, right?

because almost nobody in my division actually posts on Beach, and the ones that do are n00bs [most of them.]

Still. Its NEVER smart to give away tourney lists. Its a very n00b practice. I only share lists that I might run for tourneys w/ 1-3 people, usually just one person. Showing them to the general public may bite you in the butt. Who knows, someone in your division could just happen to go on beach, see this list, and know what you are playing. NEVER do it.

TRU might have the blister. worth a go.

Seth1789110 said:
Still. Its NEVER smart to give away tourney lists. Its a very n00b practice. I only share lists that I might run for tourneys w/ 1-3 people, usually just one person. Showing them to the general public may bite you in the butt. Who knows, someone in your division could just happen to go on beach, see this list, and know what you are playing. NEVER do it.

Dude. I'm in masters.
A. I'm screwed anyways
B. Somebody won't change their list just for ONE deck that nobody else will run
C. I always play around with my lists and change them before tournies. That list isn't final.

Who can make Shuppet in a week based on a posted list anyway, much less master it?

Lolmonster said:
Who can make Shuppet in a week based on a posted list anyway, much less master it?
TP03 He has been known to make the deck and know how to use it. It happenned before.

The Power of Three said:
Dude. I'm in masters.
A. I'm screwed anyways
B. Somebody won't change their list just for ONE deck that nobody else will run
C. I always play around with my lists and change them before tournies. That list isn't final.

Your not understanding my point. Posting up tourney decks is a n00b thing to do. Copying others lists you see is a n00b thing to do. If you copy someones idea, it is your responsibility to:
A: Not scout
B: Change the list to fit your play style.

If someone sees what you are playing, they will keep an open mind as to how to deal w/ it before hand. Case in point, don't post tourney decks online unless its to a certain person you trust. In my case, Frozendukie. Other than that, there is like 1 other person I share lists with if I am in trouble with it.

change the list to fit my style of play... I actually never thouht about it that way. >__> Lemme make some changes and I'll do.... stuff. I'll let you know if it runs better.
Arcanine King said:
TP03 He has been known to make the deck and know how to use it. It happenned before.

Yes, that was when I took bennett's lists and made them better. And he still wonders why I T4'd at states last year and he didn't. >__>

Look. To be honest, I could care less if it runs better. Your in Wisconsin, I am in Minnesota. We wont play at states unless you come here. I don't care if it is the best list you have ever made. What I care about is keeping good lists private. I posted a deck up in the Fix My Deck garage about Rhyperior in like December. Rhyperior isn't playable, so thats why I did it. It was a JFFD. But if this is your tourney deck, why would you share it? Do you think movies just come out with the entire plot story before its released? Do you think J.K. Rowling did that for Harry Potter 7? Just let everyone know exactly what was to happen? No. Its a little bigger than revealing a deck but its the same principal. With a list you keep secret, someone may be very surprised at a tech you may run, and have to quickly change and adapt to fight it, and that isn't always doable. So be aware. I am looking out for you is all. If you want to share your lists to the world, do it, but its a stupid thing to do.

Just..be smart about it, yes most people wont change their list just becuase of urs..but they will now know how tocombat it becuase of the exact list of cards that you provided. Also just becuase ur in master P3 doesn't mean ur screwed, if you think it does then don't compete competitively.

Seth1789110 said:
Look. To be honest, I could care less if it runs better. Your in Wisconsin, I am in Minnesota. We wont play at states unless you come here. I don't care if it is the best list you have ever made. What I care about is keeping good lists private. I posted a deck up in the Fix My Deck garage about Rhyperior in like December. Rhyperior isn't playable, so thats why I did it. It was a JFFD. But if this is your tourney deck, why would you share it? Do you think movies just come out with the entire plot story before its released? Do you think J.K. Rowling did that for Harry Potter 7? Just let everyone know exactly what was to happen? No. Its a little bigger than revealing a deck but its the same principal. With a list you keep secret, someone may be very surprised at a tech you may run, and have to quickly change and adapt to fight it, and that isn't always doable. So be aware. I am looking out for you is all. If you want to share your lists to the world, do it, but its a stupid thing to do.

I know you're just trying to look out for me, but if anybody changes their list specifically to mine, or changes their playstyle to kill me, they're going to do worse in the tourny. I don't even know if I'm running dusknoir for sure at this point.

Just don't do it. Its a n00bish practice. I used to do it, then someone told me not to, and I have not posted a tourney deck since like july of last year. Like I said, I may occasionally post like a Wormadam deck, but thats because-lets face it, Wormadam isn't playable. In any case, to combat your T4 at states point, I heard from an anonymous source(it WASN'T Pokemon) that the only reason you T4d was because you had easy match ups, and because Pokemon helped you in the first place build the original list. This person said you had lucky match ups and didn't have to play any auto losses or anything. Just saying~

lolwut? I did not have lucky matchups. I had a first round nub, and that was the only easy matchup I had.

I had a Tyranitar deck in one of the rounds, which is where my loss came from, I had a MIrror Match with a bad start in the last round, and I played around my opponent for the victory. I certainly did not have easy matchups. pokeman DID help me make the list, but I changed my list from his to make it better. :\

well states in 4 days for me. so ive got very little time to figure out what to play. im thinking either flychamp or flyphan. but gyarados is big so im leaning towards flychamp. and ideas on a list? ive got most normal flygon stuff and 3 rosys. 4 candies. anyone have a list they could PM to me or let me PM them my list? (not seth, sorry)

richkid50000 said:
well states in 4 days for me. so ive got very little time to figure out what to play. im thinking either flychamp or flyphan. but gyarados is big so im leaning towards flychamp. and ideas on a list? ive got most normal flygon stuff and 3 rosys. 4 candies. anyone have a list they could PM to me or let me PM them my list? (not seth, sorry)

Flychamp does better against gyarados but also Donphan is quick. I don't know run what you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back