Team Transform- Shutting down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gyrasion

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Team Transform- Regionals in less than 2 weeks! Discuss current metagames, as well as HG/SS Unleashed!

The Power of Three said:
Does that mean you'll be going to nationals? :F

IMO, Sablelock is a good deck. WE've got someone here who just abuses people with it. It's definitely not a matchup I'D want in the first round or so.
ill be going to nationals. staying with some friends of mine who live like 10 minutes away from downtown indy for free.

Arcanine King

Were you Sheltered your whole life?
RE: Team Transform- Regionals in less than 2 weeks! Discuss current metagames, as well as HG/SS Unleashed!

trevorispro said:
ill be going to nationals. staying with some friends of mine who live like 10 minutes away from downtown indy for free.
Sweet I will see you there than.

gyrasion

Aspiring Trainer

definetly. pretty excited its a 3 day event this year

Arcanine King

Were you Sheltered your whole life?

Yeah thats pretty cool.

One Approved

;
Advanced Member

trevorispro said:
definetly. pretty excited its a 3 day event this year

It normally is... 1st day for league, 2nd day for the tourny, 3rd day for top cut. At least it was that way last year. >.>

Well, I suppose I should post this now, since regionals are the day after tomorrow:
Do please post here/PM me what place and such you took at regionals. I think it'd be a good idea to start counting how many T8's and T4's and Finals/Victorys we have.

gyrasion

Aspiring Trainer

i mena the actual tournement is 3 days.
day 1 reg swiss rounds. day 2 top what evr ine ach age group. day 3 top 16

One Approved

;
Advanced Member

Guys, I'm shutting the team down. Lately, we've only a few active members, and I just don't think the team will survive for much longer anyways. And i'm doing sooooooooo badly this year that I'm not even gonna try to help. I tried to help 1 person with his deck for regs, and he ended up doing badly, so I figure i'm just going to hurt you guys more than I'll help you. And not that many are active, so I'm just shutting the team down.

If Azul wants to revive Team Transform, he can. Otherwise, I'd preffer this stays closed/dead. If Azul doesn't revive the team, I just want to let you uys know that I plan on reviving the team whenever I figure out what the heck I'm doing wrong. :\

PolarJace

VGC Beginnings!
Advanced Member
^it wasnt your fault(im assuming youre talking about me). i was just misplaying. i stent up stuff to stall and then they got killed and i lost mroe power for mass attack.

7Lucario7Master7

No i dont liek mudkipz!
Advanced Member
I may have been really inactive and you may not even care but i beleave this team is good but if you wanna shut it down and have some time to reflect I feel thats a good idea too.

Norman Black

Thinking about returning
Sorry about being inactive guys! I came back from my Regionals and got Top 4 with Gyarados/Luxray. I wrote my report, so you guys can check it out! I'll stay in and manage it if you'd like.

One Approved

;
Advanced Member
Azul said:
Sorry about being inactive guys! I came back from my Regionals and got Top 4 with Gyarados/Luxray. I wrote my report, so you guys can check it out! I'll stay in and manage it if you'd like.

If you do this, I think it'd be a good idea to create a new thread. That way, we can get anybody who wants to stay on the team to re-apply, and all the old, inactive members will be flushed out.

Norman Black

Thinking about returning
The Power of Three said:
If you do this, I think it'd be a good idea to create a new thread. That way, we can get anybody who wants to stay on the team to re-apply, and all the old, inactive members will be flushed out.

Alright, will do shortly if you'd like.

7Lucario7Master7

No i dont liek mudkipz!
Advanced Member
idk, im pritty sure a bunch of people have been waiting to make teams and there might be a line or something, but go apply anyway.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Guys don't forget school is near finished now so everyone is getting ready for exams and also finishing up their last major projects which are 1/3-1/2 their grade usually. Don't forget they are busy at this time since it is the end of May and school is out in 3-4 weeks. They might come back when school is out. Just give it 5 more weeks at most and if they still are not back (active) then go ahead with the shutdown and create a new thread. Not trying to interfere just running in a reminder.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.