Pokemon: Teams of Courage PLEASE READ FINAL POST

RE: Pokemon: Teams of Courage Contestants! Refer to Post 1299, the Event has Started!!

Column 2 Row 4.

RE: Pokemon: Teams of Courage Contestants! Refer to Post 1299, the Event has Started!!

The Slowking lifts off the tile, and reveals a small chest.

Inside the chest, is a key. The Slowking picks up the key, and suddenly, it vanishes.

"Hehee!! This one is a toughy!" The panels in front of you are illuminated with the past three days of your adventure.

"Your task, is to look through the past three days, and look for the words!"

OoC: I have hidden 5 words throughout my posts in this thread. Your job is to look in every one of my posts, until you find all 5 words. These words are scrambled, and need to be put into a phrase. You have 12 hours to do this. Whoever posts it correctly first is the winner!!

OoC: Am I allowed to post what I found? Because I found them all...
EDIT: Eh, Culex77 posted, so I will. (I did find them all)
IC: Dec hit the buzzer. "The (p.7) has (p.15) challenge (p.83) begun (p.73) now (p.65)"
OoC:Wait. They were scrambled?
IC:Dec hit the buzzer again. "The (p.7) challenge (p.83) has (P.15) now (p.65) begun (p.73)"
OoC:However, he did post them first.
IC: Dec facepalmed as Riku pressed the buzzer before him. Man, I've got to get on my game! I'm not doing so well!

Rouge
"The challenge has now begun."

Shadow:
"...I'll refrain from answering this one..."
Ooc: Besides, Decmaster probably has it...

Rogue
"Come on Riku! You got this!"

The Slowking makes this face: >.<

"Well, it seems that both Dec and Riku have this. HOWEVER, if we look at the times, Dec edited his answer at 7:25, meaning that he posted his answer AFTER Riku, at 7:14. So, I conclude that Riku, is the ultimate winner of this challenge. You receive 15 Benefit Points!! Nightmare! It is your turn to choose a tile!"

Shadow:

"I pick Column 4, Row 1!"

The Slowking throws up the Tile, and a strange vial is thrown into Kaiserchu's box. On the vial, says "drink me."

The Slowking raises up its head, and says, "Drink the vial."

OOC: Ok guys were is errbody T_T on team t.

OOC:I' right here always have been always will be. lol

Team T:
Here, but will not be very active.

Ice_Master: Only batui4 is participating in this. You may cheer for him if you'd like, but no giving answers.

Shadow:
"...No...I won't drink the vile..."

The Slowking sighed. "Fine! Get the intern out here!!" From behind a doorway, comes a Flaaffy. "Drink this." Ordered the Slowking. The Flaaffy drinks the vial, and suddenly, turns into Bonus.

Congratulations! You've been given a +5 Benefit Points!!

The Slowking turns to Dax. "Ok, your turn."

._. "Will that Flaaffy be ok? ...I'll pick number 9"

The Slowking stares at the Pichu, and says, "I don't understand. Please pick a Row and a Column."

OoC: Sorry for not posting in this for a while. My busy schedule made another return.

IC: The tile flipped over, and what came out, were loads and loads of Unowns, dumped into each box.

"Your task, this time, is to make as many words as you can using these letters."

C
E
E
Y
H
D
P
D
S
G
E
Y
O
P
Q
E
R
P
E
W
J

Whoever can make up the most words using these letters in the next 12 hours, gets +1 Benefit Point for each word they make.

Back