Pokemon: Teams of Courage PLEASE READ FINAL POST

Boddy

Was once Boddy903
RE: Pokemon: Teams of Courage Contestants! Refer to Post 1299, the Event has Started!!

Slowking said, "Columns go up and down, rows go right and left. Please restate your choice."

HolyMackerel

been here forevs yo
RE: Pokemon: Teams of Courage Contestants! Refer to Post 1299, the Event has Started!!

Rogue
She slaps her face with her wing.
"I meant Column 1, Row 4." ... "Sorry."

Boddy

Was once Boddy903

The Slowking lifts up the tile, and in front of you, appears a safe, with a slot on top.

"In this safe, you must input a number of Benefit Points. You can put in as many as you like, but must put in at least one. Why, you ask? Well, I'll tell you once you've put in your Benefit Points.

OoC: Here is a list of your current HP and Benefit Points.

Riku
Benefit Points: 42
HP: 14

Dax
Benefit Points: 47
HP: 17

Dec
Benefit Points: 6
HP: 20

Ghisyc
Benefit Points: 11
HP: 10

HolyMackerel

been here forevs yo

Rogue
"Okay...I'll put in two points."

Boddy

Was once Boddy903

OoC: I don't think I made it clear. EVERYONE must do this

swain

Code geass <3

"I goes with 5."
ghysic puts in 5!!

Decmaster

Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you.

Valor

Dec looked at his measly supply of Benefit Points. "Well, I'll put in six Benefit Points." Dec hoped that this was for the better.

OoC: Glad to see this game running again! Let's keep this up!

Boddy

Was once Boddy903

The Slowking giggled as the safe filled to the brim with Points.

He cried, "Release!" Suddenly, 15 coins shot at each player. "Congrats, you each have been given 15 Points. Flyia put in 2, Dax put in 47, Ghysic put in 5, and Dec put in 6, totalling 60 Points. Since their are four of you, these 60 Points have been divided amonst you. Here are the new totals:

Flyia
Benefit Points: 55
HP: 14

Dax
Benefit Points: 15
HP: 17

Ghysic
Benefit Points: 21
HP: 10

Dec
Benefit Points: 15
HP: 20

The Slowking turns to Dax, "You seemed to trust this whole situation by putting in all your Points. I am flattered, but, don't be too hasty to trust!"

The Slowking turns to Ghysic, and says, "You're turn!"

[ X ] [ ? ] [ ? ] [ X ] [ ? ] [ ? ]
[ ? ] [ ? ] [ X ] [ ? ] [ X ] [ ? ]
[ X ] [ X ] [ ? ] [ ? ] [ ? ] [ ? ]
[ X ] [ X ] [ ? ] [ X ] [ ? ] [ ? ]
[ ? ] [ X ] [ ? ] [ ? ] [ ? ] [ ? ]
[ ? ] [ ? ] [ ? ] [ X ] [ X ] [ ? ]

Don't forget, you can use Benefit Points for your benefit! Here, I'll repost the things you can do with your Points. You can only use them when it's your turn!

Heal +2 HP: 5 Benefit Points
Heal +4 HP: 10 Benfit Points
Heal +6 HP: 15 Benefit Points
Heal +8 HP: 20 Benefit Points
Heal +10 HP: 25 Benefit Points
Heal +12 HP: 30 Benefit Points
Heal +14 HP: 35 Benefit Points
Heal +16 HP: 40 Benefit Points
Heal +18 HP: 45 Benefit Points

Hit -1: 10 Benefit Points
Hit -2: 20 Benefit Points
Hit -3: 30 Benefit Points
Hit -4: 40 Benefit Points
Hit -5: 50 Benefit Points

Immediate Answer: 50 Benefit Points
Extend the Time (Only works for person who uses the Points): 40 Benefit Points
Swap HP: 30 Benefit Points
Swap Benefit Points: 30 Benefit Points

Shampoo Thief

噢托伦
RE: Pokemon: Teams of Courage Contestants! Refer to Post 1388, the Event has Started!!

"It wasn't trust, it was a gamble. Go big or go home, amirite?"

swain

Code geass <3
RE: Pokemon: Teams of Courage Contestants! Refer to Post 1388, the Event has Started!!

column 2 row 3

Boddy

Was once Boddy903

The Slowking lifted up the tile, and suddenly, a gloomy Slowpoke appeared in front of you.

"My grandson here is awfully lonely. You see, his Prom is next week, and he has no date! What a shame! But, his misery does make for a good minigame! Here is your task."

The Slowking snaps his fingers, and suddenly, each of you are turned into a female Slowpoke.

The gloomy Slowpoke suddenly beamed with happiness as the Slowking said, "He is going to ask each of you 5 questions. These questions will be about you, and your lifestyle. He will choose his mate once each of you has answered correctly. Now the key here, is to consider the fact that he is a Slowpoke. Think about what a Slowpoke would be like. Ghysic, since you were the one who flipped the tile, you will be the first asked. Go, grandson, find your date!"

The Slowpoke slowly clambered over to Ghysic, and said, "Hmm... where do you see yourself in 10 years?"

A. Racing!
B. Working at McDonalds
C. Living with my parents, in their basement
D. Being a volunteer fireman

HolyMackerel

been here forevs yo

OoC: XD
This is going to be great.

swain

Code geass <3

"Hmm... where do you see yourself in 10 years?"

"answer A jk jk really C"

Boddy

Was once Boddy903

The Slowpoke nodded in agreement. "Next question. How do you see life?"

A. A wonderful time.
B. Yawn
C. A time for romance.
D. Living it to the fullest.

swain

Code geass <3

How do you see life
answer B

Boddy

Was once Boddy903

The Slowpoke smiled, and asked his next question.

What is the most attractive feature in a mate?

A. Sexual appeal
B. Ability to quickly get lethargic
C. YOUR FACE IS UGLY
D. Gotta go fast!

swain

Code geass <3

What is the most attractive feature in a mate?

"In real life for me A but for this its C."

Boddy

Was once Boddy903

The Slowpoke's face turned upside down as the quality of his face was ridiculed.

Through tears, he said, "What is your favorite food?"

A. Anything in a box
B. Fancy French cuisine. Oh la la!
C. Meat...
D. OMG, I LOVE MAH CEREALZ

swain

Code geass <3

"What is your favorite food?"

"Again in real life C for here d