Pokemon: Teams of Courage PLEASE READ FINAL POST

RE: Pokemon: Teams of Courage Day 3 Has Started!! Please Welcome wailord And fly_ray! Day 3 Ends October 25th

Valor
"Oh, you mean them. They're not coming. They've been heavily drugged with sleeping pills. They won't wake up for a while. It's just me. But other than that, okay. I'll tag along." Good. My mission continues...

OoC: That's an alliance, Boddy903.

RE: Pokemon: Teams of Courage Day 3 Has Started!! Please Welcome wailord And fly_ray! Day 3 Ends October 25th

Thank you. As you finish your alliance, a small little package falls down from the heavens. Both teams get +2 Space for your Bag!

Event: Night 3, The Quiz

As darkness begins to fall on the Johto region, an unexplainable event occurs.

The Johto region is covered in a dark smoke, and from this smoke, emerges countless Slowkings. The Slowkings breathe in, and then mumble...

"The quiz is starting. Night 3..."

Here is how this Night will work, I need each Team to pm me someone on their group to compete in a small little game. Once each player has been chosen, we will work out a specific time when all 5 will be online. This challenge will be a test of speed and knowledge.

So hurry up, and choose your competitor!!

RE: Pokemon: Teams of Courage Night 3 is Starting. Teams, choose your players!

Um, I'm the only one of my team currently active...

Rogue
Culex77 is tons more active than me, probably because he either has less homweork or something like that, I'm not sure that I am active enough to do it.

I nominate...CULEX77!

OK, so far, these are the contestants:

Team Valor:
Decmaster

Team Shadow:
Kaiserchu

Team Rogue:
Culex77

Team Gyro:
Shampoo_thief

I haven't heard from Tranquility yet

Its me boddy cause I'm most active out of us 3.

Ok, so batui4, Kaiserchu, Culex77, shampoo_thief, and Decmaster, please be online tomorrow at 2:00 P.M. Pokebeach time. And be able to stay on for at least an hour. The challenge for Night 3 will be very fast paced.

RE: Pokemon: Teams of Courage Culex77, shampoo_thief, Kaiserchu, Decmaster, batui4, be online 11/8/10 2:00 Pokebeach Tim

Shoot, could you bring the time up by about 2 hours? I've got school tomorrow. 4:00 o'clock is great for me.

RE: Pokemon: Teams of Courage Culex77, shampoo_thief, Kaiserchu, Decmaster, batui4, be online 11/8/10 2:00 Pokebeach Tim

I should be able to... I think that would be 4 my time.

Decmaster, what is your timezone?

I'm ready whenever...

Yea 4:00pm my time would be great i'm cst and pb is easteren so if you cna mkae it 4:00 my time or 5:00 pb time its cool with me.

I'm ready when everyone else is so start when you can.

Sorry I'm late, my parents forced me to rake leaves. -.-

When all members are online, we'll start.

Ready...Again...

Ok, how's about this. Since we're having a bit of trouble, I'll make it Wednesday, November 10, 2010. At 5:00 Pokebeach Time

RE: Pokemon: Teams of Courage Culex77, shampoo_thief, Kaiserchu, Decmaster, batui4, be online 11/10/10 5:00 Pokebeach Ti

Alright that should be ok

RE: Pokemon: Teams of Courage Culex77, shampoo_thief, Kaiserchu, Decmaster, batui4, be online 11/10/10 5:00 Pokebeach Ti

Ok, the competition is about to start!! Please make sure you get on in the next 30 minutes

Ok, guys, get ready, for Night 3!!

The Slowkings gathered around each Team, and suddenly swiped away these members: Dec, Riku, Ghysic, Dax, and Nightmare.

They were whisked away to an unknown region. Surrounding them, was a box, and inside that box, was a Podium, and just them. The podium was made of solid stone, and strangely enough, on this podium, was a buzzer and an electronic touch screen.

Then suddenly, it got dark. A voice is heard, and you see a Slowking in front of the boxes, with his own podium. He says coldly, "Are you ready?"

Lights flashed luminously everywhere. Colors of red, green, and white shown everywhere.

The Slowking, then said, "To play the Teams of Courage Quiz Show!!!"

To your left, is a crowd of hundreds of screaming and clapping Pokemon.

You suddenly sighed a relief. This challenge wasn't a death sentence. Or was it?

The Slowking relaxed a little. "I'm your host, Slow King. You have been chosen by Celebi to compete in a little quiz show to see who among you is the brightest of the bunch. Do you know the person to your left or right? No? Good, we don't want you to make early acquaintances. Now, let's play!!!"

OoC: Ok, so here's how it will work. Look at the grid below:

[ X ] [ ? ] [ ? ] [ X ] [ ? ] [ ? ]
[ ? ] [ ? ] [ X ] [ ? ] [ X ] [ ? ]
[ X ] [ ? ] [ ? ] [ ? ] [ ? ] [ ? ]
[ ? ] [ X ] [ ? ] [ X ] [ ? ] [ ? ]
[ ? ] [ X ] [ ? ] [ ? ] [ ? ] [ ? ]
[ ? ] [ ? ] [ ? ] [ X ] [ X ] [ ? ]

Now, your task is to pick out one tile each time it's your turn. Simple? Good. Now, under the tile could be anything. Most likely a question, trivia, or some sort of challenge. Each time you answer a question correctly or finish a challenge, you will be given "Benefit Points." Benefit Points will be used to benefit you in some ways.

Now, if you get an answer wrong, you will be penalized by losing some of your HP. Since I know some of you are at higher levels than others, I thought it would only be fair by temporarily making each of you at 20 HP. You lose the game if you lose all your HP. You will faint, and be brought back to your Team.

Now, with Benefit Points, you can heal yourself up a little bit. Also, you can sabotage your other opponents by "Hitting" them. If you'd like to "Hit" your opponent, you can take away HP depending on the number attached to the Hit Power. Each Hit Power will have a different amount of Points needed for greater damage.

Here's what you can get using Benefit Points:

Heal +2 HP: 5 Benefit Points
Heal +4 HP: 10 Benfit Points
Heal +6 HP: 15 Benefit Points
Heal +8 HP: 20 Benefit Points
Heal +10 HP: 25 Benefit Points
Heal +12 HP: 30 Benefit Points
Heal +14 HP: 35 Benefit Points
Heal +16 HP: 40 Benefit Points
Heal +18 HP: 45 Benefit Points

Hit -1: 10 Benefit Points
Hit -2: 20 Benefit Points
Hit -3: 30 Benefit Points
Hit -4: 40 Benefit Points
Hit -5: 50 Benefit Points

Immediate Answer: 50 Benefit Points
Extend the Time (Only works for person who uses the Points): 40 Benefit Points
Swap HP: 30 Benefit Points
Swap Benefit Points: 30 Benefit Points

Now, to see who goes first, I need each of you to pick a number between 1 and 20. Whoever comes closest to my number gets to go first.

Riku
Benefit Points: 42
HP: 14

Dax
Benefit Points: 47
HP: 17

Nightmare
Benefit Points: 25
HP: 18
Lost to cannon

Dec
Benefit Points: 6