Pokemon: Teams of Courage PLEASE READ FINAL POST

Boddy

Was once Boddy903
RE: Pokemon: Teams of Courage Contestants! Refer to Post 1388, the Event has Started!!

The Slowpoke shrugged, and asked the next question.

"What are those twinkly things up in the sky?"

A. Balls of gas burning millions of miles away.
B. Umm... fireflies?
C. KAMA KAMA KAMELEON!
D. I want to kiss your face.

swain

Code geass <3
RE: Pokemon: Teams of Courage Contestants! Refer to Post 1388, the Event has Started!!

"What are those twinkly things up in the sky?"

"Its so C

Decmaster

Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you.

Boddy903 said:
And be able to stay on for at least an hour. The challenge for Night 3 will be very fast paced.
You predicted an hour. AN HOUR. This has been going on for FIVE MONTHS!!! The inactivity here is so sad. This was a fun game, but there is nothing going on here. We have way too many inactive players here. Boddy903, I suggest you end this challenge (and Night 3) now. This may help with the inactivity problem, allowing players to roll-play again and forcing them to be active. I mean, this thread is literally dead. Murder VII has already surpassed this game, and this game has a huge head-start.

If this game doesn't pick up the pace soon, I may quit. And Arceus knows that there have been enough problems in Team Valor already. I urge that somehow, Boddy903, you make this game playable again.

EDIT: 3/7/11 You see? No one even checks this thread anymore.

Boddy

Was once Boddy903

So umm.. I don't know how to say this. I've decided that once the Game Corner change comes, I'm going to let the RPG die. You are right, this game was going nowhere. I tried to make it work, but, I couldn't pick it up. The pace changed so quickly. It seemed great during the summer, when I had started it, but school as prolonged its lifespan way too much. I suppose I am also to blame for this. I mean, Night 3 has gone on for three months, this Quiz was a bad idea.

I apologize to those who were expecting to see the game through. I couldn't. However, because Team Valor had the most number of Creativity Points, I suppose you are the unofficial winners. If you would still like your prize, please contact me.

If you were interested, I'll just go ahead and tell you what would have been my future plans for this game. On the very last night, when you would arrive at your destinations, you would have gotten a Key that would have opened the Box you got after Night 2. You'd then see, that it only contained a piece of parchment paper. Mew would have told you that that parchment paper needs to be placed on Jirachi's head, in Hoenn.

A sequel would have taken place. New teams would have been formulated, and an all new adventure across Hoenn would have happened. The story goes on after that, but, I've lost the sheet that detailed it. The game could have been great.

Keyword: could.

A game like this was destined to fail, but I was too proud at first to let it happen. This game has dragged on way too much, and I apologize to all the players, especially those who stuck with it during the most trying of times.

I will be putting out a new RPG soon, and if you still believe in me, I hope you will join that.

The Slowking descended from the platform, opened the boxes that contained the players, and then: The lights dimmed.