Pokemon: Teams of Courage PLEASE READ FINAL POST

Boddy

Was once Boddy903
RE: Pokemon: Teams of Courage Contestants! Refer to Post 1299, the Event has Started!!

Pick a Row, and a Column. The grid is on post 1299

dragonspit999

Wheres the annoying nature?
RE: Pokemon: Teams of Courage Contestants! Refer to Post 1299, the Event has Started!!

Im sorry I was gone so long. I am back now to command my team.

Boddy

Was once Boddy903

Sorry for my absence streak. I got into a "Christmas" incident a week ago. Let's... just leave it at that.

The Slowking lifted up the tile, and giggled. Suddenly, the cannon in front of Nightmare's box started to whir and shake. It spun and crackled until suddenly..

BOOOOOOOM! A large cannonshot is heard. The napalm hits Nightmare square in the face. The napalm turns a mystic blue color, and he is immediately whisked away, back to his team.

"Well, we are now down to four people." said the Slowking. However, something was still off. The four cannons remained in front of each person's box. That only meant one thing.

There was still another triger tile.

Dax, your turn to pick a tile.

Boddy

Was once Boddy903

The Slowking lifts the tile, and up come 10 questions.

1. Which of the following Pokemon were NOT available in the original Pokemon Gold version?
a. Ekans
b. Weedle
c. Growlithe
d. Ledyba

2. Dialga is to time as Entei is to
a. Volcanoes
b. Flames
c. Lightning
d. Space

3. Naturally, when you hear "The Playhouse Pokemon" you think of
a. Magby
b. Happiny
c. Togepi
d. Buneary

4. True or false? The Elite Four member who used Ghost types was named Sydney?
True
False

5. Which of the following pokemon has been captured by Ash?
a. Swablu
b. Swinub
c. Togepi
d. Heracross

6. Name the two places you can find a Snorlax in the original Red and Blue.
a. Routes 4 and 20
b. Cerulean City and Route 5
c. Routes 12 and 16
d. Lavender Town and Cinnabar Island

7. True or False: Tracey was in Pokemon: The Power of One.
True
False

8. May's Eevee evolved into
a. Glaceon
b. Leafeon
c. Flareon
d. Espeon

9. Ash's recurring friend, Richie, named his Pikachu what?
a. Zap
b. Shock
c. Sparky
d. Amp

10. True or False. Ash's clothing changed when he left for Johto.
True
False

Each question is worth 3 Benefit Points. You have 12 hours to submit your answers. Go!!

swain

Code geass <3

1.D
2.A
3.D
4.T
5.D
6.C
7.true
8.A
9. c
10.true

Decmaster

Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you.

Okay, I don't have a lot of time right now, and I don't want to miss any, so:

1) ?
2) A-Volcanoes
3) ?
4) False-Sydney uses Dark Types
5) ?
6) ?
7) True-Tracey was in Pokemon: The Power of One
8) ?
9) C-Richie named his Pikachu Sparky
10) ?

Plus, two other people got it before me :3

Shampoo Thief

噢托伦

Oops screwed up my 9 and 10 when I was revising my answers

it should be
9. C
10. T

But just cross those both out since I messed them up

Edit: batui, it's weird you had the same answers and typo as me...

dragonspit999

1)D
2)B
3)C
4)F
5)A
6)B
7)T
8)C
9)D
10)T

Boddy

Was once Boddy903

Once all the results had been collected, the Slowking had this to say.

"Well, let's analyze the results. The answer for the first question was D, Ledyba. Ekans could not be found in the wild, however, you can find it at the Game Corner. Weedle could also be captured at the Bug Capture Contest. Growlithe was one of Gold's exclusive Pokemon. Thus, the answer was Ledyba. shampoo-thief was the first with the correct answer, so he receives 3 Benefit Points.

The answer for the second question was A, volcanoes. Mostly all fire Pokemon have control over flames, and lightning can be used by most all Electric type, and Space is owned by Palkia. Entei has the power to erupt volcanoes by just barking, so that is the correct answer. shampoo-thief was the first to get this, so he receives 3 Benefit Points.

The answer for the third question was B, Happiny. Sadly, nobody got this one right. Magby is the Live Coal Pokemon, Togepi is the Spike Ball Pokemon, and Buneary is the Rabbit Pokemon. Happiny's classfication is the Playhouse Pokemon.

The answer for the fourth question was False. If you can remember the Elite Four from R/S/E, Sydney specialized in Dark types, not ghosts. Phoebe was the one who used Ghost types. Decmaster was the only one with the right answer, so he is rewarded with 3 Benefit Points.

The answer for the fifth question was D, Heracross. Ash has never owned a Swablu. Swinub was caught by Dawn, and Togepi was caught by Misty. Therefore, Heracross is the answer. shampoo-thief was the first to answer this, so he gets 3 Benefit Points.

The answer for the sixth question was C, Routes 12 and 16. If you can remember, Snorlaxes were found in the routes directly west of Celadon City, and East of Vermillion City. Therefore, the other choices were incorrect. shampoo-thief was the first to answer this, so he is rewarded with the 3 Benefit Points.

The answer for the seventh question was True, Tracey was in Pokemon: The Power of One. If you can remember, this is still during the time when they are travelling with Tracey through the Orange Islands. Brock was with Professor Ivy during this time. The first person who answered this was batui, so he receives 3 Benefit Points.

The answer for the eighth question was A, Glaceon. If you can remember, May's Eevee evolved while she was in Snowpoint City, having just arrived. Therefore, Glaceon was the correct answer. The first person to answer this was batui, so he gets 3 Benefit Points.

The answer for the ninth question was C, Sparky. Richie had a habit of nicknaming his Pokemon, and the name he chose was not Amp, Shock, or Zap. It was named, Sparky. Decmaster was the first to answer this, so he gets 3 Benefit Points.

The answer for the tenth question was False, Ash's clothing did not change when he went to Johto. The only times it did was when he left for Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova. Nobody got this question.

So, therefore, shampoo-thief receives 12 Benefit Points, and batui and Decmaster both receive 6. Culex, however, receives none, for he did not turn in an answer."

The Slowking turns to Riku, and says, "You're up."

dragonspit999

Im leaving due to GC removal. If something good happens and we get aother one, or this one never gets deleted. Ill come back.

Boddy

Was once Boddy903

I'll keep this up, I promise. But next time, try to send something like this in a PM, ok?

Boddy

Was once Boddy903

The Slowking violently stared at the Sneasel, waiting for him to make a decision. Finally, thinking he was mocking him, the Slowking stepped back, grabbed a button, and said, "I WILL NOT BE MADE A FOOL OF!"

He pressed the button, and the ground under the Sneasel disappeared, and he fell, down. He ultimately, made his way back to his Team.

He then grabbed a phone, muttered a few phrases in gibberish, and in Riku's box, was a Pidgey.

The Slowking reasserted himself, and said, "Players, since Riku has been TERRIBLY inactive, he will be replaced by this Pidgey, who is named Flyia. Remember, I don't want you making acquaintances, thank you."

OoC: In other words, aggiegwyn will be replacing Culex77 since he's been inactive. You still have the same points and HP as him, however.

IC: He faces the Pidgey, and says, "You're up!"

HolyMackerel

been here forevs yo

Rogue

"Which squares are open?"

Boddy

Was once Boddy903

This is the current Grid:

[ X ] [ ? ] [ ? ] [ X ] [ ? ] [ ? ]
[ ? ] [ ? ] [ X ] [ ? ] [ X ] [ ? ]
[ X ] [ ? ] [ ? ] [ ? ] [ ? ] [ ? ]
[ ? ] [ X ] [ ? ] [ X ] [ ? ] [ ? ]
[ ? ] [ X ] [ ? ] [ ? ] [ ? ] [ ? ]
[ ? ] [ ? ] [ ? ] [ X ] [ X ] [ ? ]

Boddy

Was once Boddy903

The Slowking replied, "Row, or column? Oh, and by they way, X's signify that we've done them already. ?'s signify that they have not been lifted."

HolyMackerel

been here forevs yo

Rogue
"Oh. Column 1, Row Three."