Pokemon: Teams of Courage PLEASE READ FINAL POST

RE: Pokemon: Teams of Courage Contestants! Refer to Post 1299, the Event has Started!!

Rouge
Pop, hey, deed, red, hope, hop, yes, gorge, go, hydro, hyper, pepper, eye, peg, joy, geyser, weed, prep, cord, power, rope, heed and that's all I can think of.

RE: Pokemon: Teams of Courage Contestants! Refer to Post 1299, the Event has Started!!

cop, yes, cheese, pew, pews, jew, jews, pope, popes, hoe, hoes, hose, hoses, deep, jeep, jeeps, sew, sews, eco, peer, peered, woe, pop, pops, rope, ropes, sod, she, shed, sheep, seep, seeps, herpes, yep, were, dope, dopes, cope, pep, pee.

Lol there we go. Hopefully plurals/ changes in tense count xP

Culex77:
-1 HP (gorge does not count as there was only one g)

shampoothief

-3 HP (Words like sews do not count since there was only one s)

Well, a big haul there this round. Dec, looks like it's your turn.

Dec considered the choices.

"Row 5, Column 2!" Dec shouted. I need to get this right... Dec thought, I have no benefit points as of yet...

OoC: Wow...this is a long game...

Rogue
Flyia hoped Riku would win...

The Slowking uncovered the tile, and sighed, "Boy, this is an easy one."

Underneath were these sequences of letters.

CMHAMNREDAR
RACMHCHI
BMGYA
PTIEG

MOGLE
WSUODODOO
DRMSPAROA
PSASENOS

CSEARU
KLIAPA
AGRTIANI
RKDARIA

NAZGZOIGO
KCRGIEOR
USPCHAIRI
USYKCPD

Above, are the names of 16 pokemon, but they are scrambled. Unscramble them to get +1 Points. A maximum of 5 Benefit Points can be earned this way. Also, whoever can figure out which Pokemon is the odd one out in each of the 4 sets receives +3 for each one they figure out.

You have 12 hours.

Rouge
The first set is Charmander, Chimchar, Magby and Tepig. The second one is Golem, Sudowoodo, Rampardos and Nosepass. Third is Arceus, Palkia, Giratina and Darkrai. The final set is Zigzagoon, Regirock, Pachirisu, Psyduck. In the first set the odd one out is Magby since the others have a dual type evolved form. Golem is the odd one out for the second set since it's Rock and Ground while the others are only Rock types. Darkrai is the odd one out in the third set because the other three are or can be Dragon types and Regirock is the odd one our for the final set because it's a legendary and the other three aren't. It took awhile but I figured it out.

The Slowking said, "Good job, you managed to unscramble all of them. And, you got one of the odd ones out. Golem is the odd one out for it is Rock/Ground while the others are not. However, the other 3 are incorrect. You receive +8 Benefit Points, and you lose 3 HP for guessing wrong answers."

The Slowking sends in 3 Voltorbs, each self-destructing in your box.

Oh my Arceus. I didn't even get a chance to unscramble them...

Welp, no one's answered the odd one out since I made this post, and I need the benefit points, I think I have one:

In the first group, Chimchar is the odd one out because it's the only one that doesn't have a noticeable tail. (Fire on his... rear doesn't count, all the others have actual tails that anyone can see.)

The odd one out in the fourth group is Pachirisu because all the others you can catch in hoeon.

Well I will take a shot at the first one because it seems so obvious to me

Magby because it is not a starter from any region like the others are

"You are all wrong, but since the time limit had passed, there is no penalty. Magby was the odd one out because it was the only one who could not have the Blaze ability. Darkrai was the odd one out because it was the one who was not connected to the Sinnoh Legend of Creation. Regirock is the odd one out because it was the only one not majorly based on a common animal."

The Slowking turned to Riku, and said, "Your turn. Better make it stick."

Rouge
Row 6 Column 4.

The Slowking giggles, and says, "Ooh! You found my favorite tile!"

As he lifts it, five cannons suddenly appear, one in front of each box.

"These cannons shoot highly explosive napalm. One shot, and you are dead. You will return to your Team. There is another tile on the board that activates the cannon. Whoever picks up that tile gets shot by your cannon, and you are immediately sent back to your Team. Hope you don't find it!"

Ghisyc, your turn!

Row 6 collum 5

Slowking flips up the tile, and suddenly, in Ghisyc's box, appears a potato.

Confused about its meaning, you flip it around, when you notice that there's a fuse on the potato. And, it's lit.

"Yes, that is a potato bomb. It is set to blow up on 12/12/10 10:00 A.M. Pokebeach Time. In order to keep the potato away from your Box, you will be asked a Pokemon Trivia question. If you answer it right, you can send it to another Box. If you get it wrong, you must wait one hour before trying to answer it again. Once someone else has it, they will have to answer another question. Whoever is unlucky enough to have it in their possession at that time, loses 10 HP. Ready Ghisyc?"

Question 1:
What 5th Gen pokemon are currently known outside of Japan? (Give their English names)

OOC:Thats mean boddy i will fail thsi if its all about gen5

OoC: It's not all about 5th Gen. Just some. Besides, you can easily find these answers on the internet

The Slowking sighed as the potato exploded in Ghisyc's box, causing him 10 HP.

He turned to Nightmare, and said, "Your turn!"

OOC: Should I select a box or what?

Back