Finished Mafia XL: Age of Piracy: Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good point, but it still doesn't explain why a specific kill did happen. What individual kills (not the absences thereof) can be explained by a role other than yours?
But it does. It explains the kill the last few nights. Think about who is a legitimate target for nightkills that isn't risky. I'm not going to say more but you are a smart man. You can figure it out.

But it does. It explains the kill the last few nights. Think about who is a legitimate target for nightkills that isn't risky. I'm not going to say more but you are a smart man. You can figure it out.
I see what you're saying. But could you do that with other peoples' roles? All you just did was incriminate yourself some more.

@TheAnticipationEevee 's death doesn't really make much sense to me. He wasn't a very powerful role, and I was on his scum radar. Scum should have been happy to keep him around. But when the Night update came, me, @Camoclone , and TAE were the only ones online if I remember correctly. Therefore we were the only three besides @rainyman123 who knew his role. So what I'm wondering is if TAE was killed because Camo could just deny he saw anything, and then I'd have nobody to back me up, so nobody would really believe me. Another thing is the fact that I was blocked. NP and Camoclone were the only two who had confirmation that I would try to redirect the Nightkill. So one of them is very likely a mole for scum. Only one name pops up in both places.

This is a nonsensical argument. You clearly announced yesterday in this thread that you'd be using your ability. Again, nice try.

Does no one realize that Blakers hasn't been pressuring the person he says is confirmed scum? Why is that? Think Ninja. Think.

Does no one realize that Blakers hasn't been pressuring the person he says is confirmed scum? Why is that? Think Ninja. Think.
Because I may as well try to scumhunt with what I've been dealt. I'm not just going to let the recent events sink to the wayside. Besides, I'm one vote. Whether or not rainy goes today depends on if enough people believe me.

You clearly announced yesterday in this thread that you'd be using your ability. Again, nice try.
Camo, you know that Blakers would be the perfect role block target. Don't use this argument.
I'll respond to this below, but he never said you were "confirmed scum". Don't twist his words.
In case it wasn't clear, it's pure WIFOM.
I will 100% agree that Blakers is using a bad argument, and not pressuring like a veteran would. That's because he's not a veteran. I think that he happens to be town, seeing as the lynch was almost successfully switched off a scum onto him. Also, I'm not in favor of lynching either of you today. I'm trying to find the best lynch for tomorrow.
P.S. I'd also like to point out to Blakers that your hypothesis on the kill would be a terrible reason for killing TAE, and that Camo is probably right when it comes to the reasoning behind the kill.

@rainyman123 What are your thoughts on the whole thing? All you did yesterday was try to bandwagon into my lynch. And considering I've posted your role in here, I'd love to know where you stand on that.

Camo, you know that Blakers would be the perfect role block target. Don't use this argument.
You are assuming he is town, which which that assumption, everyone knows that. Don't use this argument.

I'll respond to this below, but he never said you were "confirmed scum". Don't twist his words.
Whoah there. Don't twist my words. Let's think. Who is Blakers saying is confirmed scum?

You are assuming he is town, which which that assumption, everyone knows that. Don't use this argument.
If he's town, he gets roleblocked. If he's scum, he claims to be roleblocked. Therefore, its not indicative of alignment.
Whoah there. Don't twist my words. Let's think. Who is Blakers saying is confirmed scum?
Rainy. But it would be an argument Rainy could never respond to effectively. This is the same situation that made you say this:
There's nothing for me to respond to. That's an argument solely based off my role and scum's kill choice.
Of course, scum's kill choice doesn't apply here, but you get the point. Also, Blakers knows better than to vote in LYLO (I get he would be voting a confirmed scum in his mind, but the chance of an early hammer makes it not worth the risk).

If he's town, he gets roleblocked. If he's scum, he claims to be roleblocked. Therefore, its not indicative of alignment.
I never said it was.

Rainy. But it would be an argument Rainy could never respond to effectively. This is the same situation that made you say this:
Correct but why would you plan ahead a full day for a lynch? That's not something town does when every night kill completely changes the situation.

I get he would be voting a confirmed scum in his mind, but the chance of an early hammer makes it not worth the risk
This is false. If you actually know someone is confirmed scum a hammer is irrelevant.

Town by nature wants to plan lynches when they have the most information possible. For some reason you seem to be implying otherwise which is a terrible strategy.

Correct but why would you plan ahead a full day for a lynch? That's not something town does when every night kill completely changes the situation.
You need to develop some reads in advance. That's why discussion is so important, even when your lynch candidate is obvious.
This is false. If you actually know someone is confirmed scum a hammer is irrelevant
You want every player to at least say something on the matter beforehand. Since nobody else can "confirm" Rainy as scum, Blakers should gather reads on players and whether or not they dispute what he is saying. Blakers, however, would probably not be thinking of that. He would probably just be conditioned to never end the day early in LYLO.

Now then, you have convinced me that Blakers is a legitimate option, but I would like to ask a question to you: have you checked Blakers's safeclaim?

Can the hosts just post the full role? The game is already at a messed up state and I think not posting the role would mess it up even more.
No. bb and I do be in agreement that the game state be fine as it is.

You need to develop some reads in advance. That's why discussion is so important, even when your lynch candidate is obvious.

You want every player to at least say something on the matter beforehand. Since nobody else can "confirm" Rainy as scum, Blakers should gather reads on players and whether or not they dispute what he is saying. Blakers, however, would probably not be thinking of that. He would probably just be conditioned to never end the day early in LYLO.

Now then, you have convinced me that Blakers is a legitimate option, but I would like to ask a question to you: have you checked Blakers's safeclaim?
Reads aren't properly developed when there are only two choices for a lynch. You are only putting yourself at a disadvantage. I'm not going to argue about what you think Blakers is conditioned to do. That's irrelevant to me.

Unfortunately, my role doesn't work like that. It's a percentage based role checker that takes safeclaims instead of actual roles when applicable.

Nobody's really said anything about me posting Rainy's role. Could everyone post their thoughts on what I've claimed his role is?

@Jabberwock Could you answer the PM I sent you?
Unfortunately, my role doesn't work like that. It's a percentage based role checker that takes safeclaims instead of actual roles when applicable.
Could you claim it more? At this point, withholding information seems more detrimental to town than saying it exactly.
Nobody's really said anything about me posting Rainy's role. Could everyone post their thoughts on what I've claimed his role is?
I believe you are town, so I believe you.
I'd also like some discussion on @Celever. Unless Keeper/scattered are somehow scum, he's almost confirmed scum too. In fact, he's a better lynch than Camo. Unfortunately, he doesn't respond to anything we ask him, so we can't get a read off of him.

You know what would be interesting. What if both you and Rainy are scum. That would be very very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back