Finished Mafia XL: Age of Piracy: Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the kill, I wrote this in the QT:
I'm posting this as late as I can to the deadline, for fear of being killed for saying this. Unfortunately, I think I may already be a target, so here are some last words:
Camo is almost certainly scum. If it wasn't obvious by the attempted shift of the lynch off his scumbuddy rainy (to end the game), it can be obvious by one kill that occurred: Drac's. Camo has already claimed to be a safeclaim seer (See: what he said to KoN and him directly claiming it in the QT). Drac was killed in the place of a more likely group of kill targets: scattered and myself (and Camo, assuming he is town). Why? Because Camo seered him as the town-aligned seer and told his scumbudies that Drac was the best kill. In addition, Camo fake pushed for Rainy, knowing he would shift it away. In fact, he started a bit of a vote spread (presumably on townies), a very scummy thing Camo only has done (in my memory) as scum. He also said that rainy potentially being scum lies in the problem of this site, and yet "considered changing his vote". Does that look like a poor excuse for a turbo to me? Yes.

Who is the scumbuddy? I'm leaning towards TAE, due to his last second stupid vote. He should have known that Rainy being town can't work without TAE himself being scum. He also attempted a suspicion shift onto me, though Celever did that too. Celever has role results and finding Camo as town for no particular reason against him, so be careful. Perhaps once Camo and Rainy die, Blakers can redirect Celever to test if he is scum.
P.S. I want either of you to post this immediately if I die. Don't do it, and you're 100% scum.

I still believe in it a lot, but Blakers's choice was highly questionable. (This is from Blakers's POV) Why would the scum use Rainy for the kill when Camo was there in the QT to explicitly tell them not to (due to Blakers's plan)? Also, TAE's flip makes Celever very likely scum, so combined with the strangeness of Blakers's part, Celever might be the best lynch. Finally, is anyone responsible for the green Celever?

Last but not least, what was the role that accidentally flipped yesterday?

It was the role I posted in the QT. As far as I know, TAE and Camoclone were the only others who saw it, and scum knew that you guys would believe TAE over me. Regardless, here's rainy's role:

You're Lord Cutler Beckett, and you're aligned with The East India Trading Company. From a young age, you quickly rose to power within the ranks of the company, and you have now gained not only a title but the position of governor. Your lifelong quest is to end piracy once and for all.

Active Ability: Lord's Decree
Once per Night Phase, you may PM the hosts the name of a player and either "Innocent" or "Guilty". If you choose "Innocent", that player will return the most favorable result when investigated during that Night Phase. If you choose "Guilty", that player will return the least favorable result when investigated during that Night Phase.

Active Ability: Enemy's Tactics
You've always been good at learning, even from the enemy - that's a necessary skill to get where you are now. Once in the game, you may PM the hosts the name of a dead player and one of their Abilities. You will gain that player's Abilities (If you copy an Active Ability, you will gain a single-use version of that Ability).

Win Condition: Outnumber the living members of the Motley Crew.

It was the role I posted in the QT. As far as I know, TAE and Camoclone were the only others who saw it, and scum knew that you guys would believe TAE over me. Regardless, here's rainy's role:
What was the vote count shown when that happened?

It was shown as 4-3 due to Keeper's vote. For some reason, rainy's last-ditch attempt to vote for me wasn't included, which I think is the mistake Jabberwock mentioned.

It was shown as 4-3 due to Keeper's vote. For some reason, rainy's last-ditch attempt to vote for me wasn't included, which I think is the mistake Jabberwock mentioned.
The mistake was almost confirmed to be letting people vote after the deadline.
Also, @Camoclone can you confirm/deny what Blakers saw?

The mistake was almost confirmed to be letting people vote after the deadline.
Also, @Camoclone can you confirm/deny what Blakers saw?
Yeah, that's what I would've thought too. But in the screenshot I have of the original update, it said "Everyone's name was brought up at some point or another during that Day. In the end, though, the deadline was reached... with a tied vote! Unwilling to leave a decision so important as MYLO down to the flip of a coin, the powers above decreed that the Day be extended until the balance was tipped. In the end, it was rainyman123 who accumulated sufficient votes to be eliminated." Not really sure if telling you this is useful, but should it become useful I'd rather you know.

I'd also like to see what Camo has to say about all of this.

Can the hosts just post the full role? The game is already at a messed up state and I think not posting the role would mess it up even more.

I still need to check what was said about camo, and figure out what is that role flip thing means.

Camo is almost certainly scum. If it wasn't obvious by the attempted shift of the lynch off his scumbuddy rainy (to end the game), it can be obvious by one kill that occurred: Drac's. Camo has already claimed to be a safeclaim seer (See: what he said to KoN and him directly claiming it in the QT). Drac was killed in the place of a more likely group of kill targets: scattered and myself (and Camo, assuming he is town). Why? Because Camo seered him as the town-aligned seer and told his scumbudies that Drac was the best kill. In addition, Camo fake pushed for Rainy, knowing he would shift it away. In fact, he started a bit of a vote spread (presumably on townies), a very scummy thing Camo only has done (in my memory) as scum. He also said that rainy potentially being scum lies in the problem of this site, and yet "considered changing his vote". Does that look like a poor excuse for a turbo to me? Yes.
Would @Camoclone like to respond to this?

There's nothing for me to respond to. That's an argument solely based off my role and scum's kill choice.

It's pretty easy to start with Blakers and you. Our neighbor ability tends to have one scum in a group of three. If one of you were scum you would avoid killing the neighbor group because it would soft confirm you as scum to the remaining town member.

You can't see them because you are looking for confirmation bias. Part two later when I get home and away from mobile.

It's pretty easy to start with Blakers and you. Our neighbor ability tends to have one scum in a group of three. If one of you were scum you would avoid killing the neighbor group because it would soft confirm you as scum to the remaining town member.
That's a good point, but it still doesn't explain why a specific kill did happen. What individual kills (not the absences thereof) can be explained by a role other than yours?

@TheAnticipationEevee 's death doesn't really make much sense to me. He wasn't a very powerful role, and I was on his scum radar. Scum should have been happy to keep him around. But when the Night update came, me, @Camoclone , and TAE were the only ones online if I remember correctly. Therefore we were the only three besides @rainyman123 who knew his role. So what I'm wondering is if TAE was killed because Camo could just deny he saw anything, and then I'd have nobody to back me up, so nobody would really believe me. Another thing is the fact that I was blocked. NP and Camoclone were the only two who had confirmation that I would try to redirect the Nightkill. So one of them is very likely a mole for scum. Only one name pops up in both places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back