Finished Mafia XL: Age of Piracy: Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Camoclone assuming this game continues, can you try to direct the night kill toward me to potentially save a town member with useful information and sacrifice the one that wont have a single thing helpful at night?

Yes. This late in the game, it has a lot of potential. You all can assume that it's what got Jade killed. He wouldn't have been killed otherwise, scum would have let us tear him to pieces and lose the game.

Yes. This late in the game, it has a lot of potential. You all can assume that it's what got Jade killed. He wouldn't have been killed otherwise, scum would have let us tear him to pieces and lose the game.
This is WIFOM. Scum easily could have set this up to try and get an innocent killed.

Who is the re director then, I saw someone with the ability? ._.

Also, I got a semi funny quote to post cause I don't get why not. It probably won't matter but I can post it if I want and I want to so :p

TBF yer lack of actives comes from the lack of active players fulfilling the role. :U

I'm sorry about how that vote looks. But come the end of the game, you'll see why I did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back