Finished Mafia XL: Age of Piracy: Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rainy, Celever, and Blakers seem like the three scum at this point, but I can't be sure (If TAE is scum, I think Camo is the buddy). I still find it challenging to have a scum team without rainy, so I'll
##VOTE: Rainyman123
P.S. I want Blakers to redirect me to someone besides himself tonight. If he doesn't, he's scum. It's that simple.

I'm cool with Celever and Rainy too but there's almost always scum in a neighbor group of three. I'm pretty sure that's not Ninja so it must be Blakers. There's more uncertainty with Celever and Rainy.

Rainy, Celever, and Blakers seem like the three scum at this point, but I can't be sure (If TAE is scum, I think Camo is the buddy). I still find it challenging to have a scum team without rainy, so I'll
##VOTE: Rainyman123
P.S. I want Blakers to redirect me to someone besides himself tonight. If he doesn't, he's scum. It's that simple.
OK, I can do that. But why you instead of someone on my scumread list?

I'm cool with Celever and Rainy too but there's almost always scum in a neighbor group of three. I'm pretty sure that's not Ninja so it must be Blakers. There's more uncertainty with Celever and Rainy.
I would agree with you, but I have no reason to trust you. From your POV (assuming you are a townie), I can see why it's the best vote. From mine, it's not.
OK, I can do that. But why you instead of someone on my scumread list?
I don't wish for you to be able to conspire with your scumbuddies.

I would agree with you, but I have no reason to trust you. From your POV (assuming you are a townie), I can see why it's the best vote. From mine, it's not.
Last night I just so happened to redirect the scumkill to some random scummy target. I defintely didn't scumkill him myself. Yeah and this was the second time I've used my ability too. Lucky huh?

I was planning on lynching rainy so I could use my ability on Celever, which is why I said lynching rainy would put Town in the best spot. But we need to ensure that we get scum today.
This logic is inherently flawed and shows you aren't actually thinking about the game. You think that you can use your ability on Celever and force him to kill someone of your choice. However, that also works on Rainyman so that doesn't actually make any sense. The only other explanation is that you will prevent the lynch of a player tomorrow with Celever's ability, however, that also doesn't make sense since town is a collective group. We will choose the lynch and if you were town you wouldn't care about preventing a player lynch. Checkmate scum. Let's end this.

It might work on rainy, but I've seen it work on Celever and that's why I said I'd rather keep him around for now. Simply because I've seen it work on him. But seeing as push has come to shove, better to settle for who I'm the most confident is scum. That was my logic, you can call it flawed if you want.

So just because I have flawed logic on this occasion, I'm scum? I'm not a veteran player, Camo. Flawed logic happens every so often.
No this proves that you aren't logically thinking. There's so much other things too. Also Ninja isn't scum so you must be scum.

You've never given a good reason for why you haven't really used your redirection.

No this proves that you aren't logically thinking. There's so much other things too. Also Ninja isn't scum so you must be scum.

You've never given a good reason for why you haven't really used your redirection.
Then have some more flawed logic.

I was scared of hurting the town. You saw how much item switching was going on, and I didn't know who had what. I didn't want to risk using it and messing up the town with it. Yes, I know I should have asked you and NP so I could try to make a choice. But it was something I was scared to reveal.

Yet again, more flawed logic from a panicking scum. It's obviously not something important enough to be afraid to reveal if you never use it.

I was wary that one of you two could be scum. Revealing such an Ability earlier in the game, even to you and NP, could have potentially gotten me Nightkilled.

Sigh... why am I the deciding vote...

the member that was subbed in and got a useless row now has a tie breaking opportunity in the win it / lose it situation >.>

Im going to ##VOTE: BLAKERS

Because he had genuine characteristics, and if the game ends tonight, we need to all do something about the inactivity thing because having a member be inactive for the entire day during MYLO is frankly unacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back