Finished Mafia XL: Age of Piracy: Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
The thing which concerns me about rainy is that everyone is for the lynch. Logically there would be scum resistance, but there's always the possibility that they didn't want to try and fight a losing battle and make themselves obvious.
There is resistance. Yesterday, the lynch flipped off of him. Also,the scum lynches last game were the ones with the least resistance, so no resistance doesn't mean very much.
@NinjaPenguin - What do you think about Celever? Got some points on him so far?.
You are almost certainly town and rainy is almost certainly scum. That leaves this as scumteam possibilities (ranked from most to least likely to me):
Rainy-Celever-Camo
Rainy-Blakers-Camo
Rainy-Blakers-Celever
Rainy-KoN-Camo
Rainy-KoN-Celever
Rainy-Blakers-KoN

For Celever to be town, either Keeper has to be scum, both Camo and Blakers have to be scum, or you have to be scum. Keeper and you seem unlikely from the game so far, and Camo/Blakers seems less likely to be a bus than a scum vs town. I don't believe those are true, so I believe Celever is scum.
N3 GM Draclord - Name only

Henry Morgan
Just what I thought. You're looking more suspicious by the post. Also, why would you never check the people you are in a QT with?

Blakers

Holder of the Holy Diamond!
##Vote: Blakers

Same as yesterday, nothing has changed.
Except that I've posted your role, and you have nothing to say about it. And what point did you make against me yesterday other than "I find you the scummiest, especially because that's other other people have said"? So, since you are active and dodging my question I'm going to have to ##VOTE: rainyman123

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head
There is resistance. Yesterday, the lynch flipped off of him. Also,the scum lynches last game were the ones with the least resistance, so no resistance doesn't mean very much.

You are almost certainly town and rainy is almost certainly scum. That leaves this as scumteam possibilities (ranked from most to least likely to me):
Rainy-Celever-Camo
Rainy-Blakers-Camo
Rainy-Blakers-Celever
Rainy-KoN-Camo
Rainy-KoN-Celever
Rainy-Blakers-KoN

For Celever to be town, either Keeper has to be scum, both Camo and Blakers have to be scum, or you have to be scum. Keeper and you seem unlikely from the game so far, and Camo/Blakers seems less likely to be a bus than a scum vs town. I don't believe those are true, so I believe Celever is scum.

Just what I thought. You're looking more suspicious by the post. Also, why would you never check the people you are in a QT with?
Why would I? You were aware of my ability.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
I hope we haven't lost the game! Guess we'll just have to wait for @Jabberwock to come on and see how everything turns out.
I'm know I said a very similar thing, but this is one of those horrifically scummy posts like "Oh dear, a townie got nightkilled" or "Too bad about yesterday's lynch".

Celever

Wheeeee~
Not quite the same thing haha. Everyone was just unceremoniously ambling around and posting fluff, and I didn't wanna be left out.

Status
Not open for further replies.