Fake Spoiler Competition: The winner is... Muddy68!

RE: Fake Spoiler Competition: Round two has began! The Wrath of the mighty Arceus...

I'll go with you on Third Eye, but a possible 50 for 2 Energy is pretty good.

RE: Fake Spoiler Competition: Round two has began! The Wrath of the mighty Arceus...

Muddy68 said:
Here is my entry:

Arceus Lv100 HP 90 {P}
Basic Pokemon

-Arceus Rule-

{Poke-Body} Third Eye
Once during your turn, before you attack, you may look at your opponent's hand, or the top three cards of your deck. If you look at the top three cards of your deck, rearrange them in any order you want and place them back onto your deck. You cannot use more than one Third Eye Poke-Body per turn.

{P}{C}{C} Psywave 30+
Does 30 plus 10 more damage if your opponent's active Pokemon is a Stage 1 Pokemon. Does 30 damage plus 20 more damage if your opponent's active Pokemon is a Stage 2 Pokemon.

Weakness {D} x2
Resistance
Retreat {C}{C}

A good tech, but an aweful attck hurts you. 6/10

Arceus LvX HP 110 {P}
Put onto active Arceus

-Arceus Rule-

{Poke-Power} Prediction
Once during your turn, before you attack, you search your opponent's discard pile for an evolution card. If it evolves into one of your opponent's Benched or the Defending Pokemon, place it on that Pokemon. This counts as evolving the Pokemon. You cannot use more than one Prediction Poke-Power per turn.

{P}{C} Shadow See 30+
Does 30 damage plus 20 more damage if the top card of your deck is a Pokemon.

-LvX Rule-

Weakness {D} x2
Resistance
Retreat {C}{C}

Hope you see the synergy.

picklelicker129 said:
Here's mine, but I'm not sure if you can have an item and the Arceus rule on the same card since they might take up the same space. Also-I tweaked the Lv.X rule a little, so that it will include the Dread plate. That way Arceus Lv.X won't have to waste room on the Pokebody.

Arceus Lv.100 Hp 80 {C}
Basic Pokemon
>Arceus Rule<
Item: Dread Plate
Once during your turn(before you attack) you may use the effect of this item. Arceus is now a {D} type. At the end of your turn, discard all technical machines attached to Arceus.

{C}{D} Black Sun 20
Look at your opponents hand and choose 1 card(excluding any Arceus). Your opponent can't play that card during their next turn. If your opponent has any Arceus or Arceus LV.X their hand, then your opponent may draw up to 3 cards and look at your hand. They may chose one card, and you may not play that card during your next turn.

{D}{D}{C} Darkness Spike 50
The defending Pokemon is now confused. If the defending Pokemon is knocked out during your opponent's next turn, then move that Pokemon and all cards attached to it to the Lost Zone.

Weakness: {F} x2
Resistance: - --
Retreat Cost: {C}{C}

Arceus Lv.X Hp 120 {C}
Level Up! Place on top of Arceus
>Arceus Rule<

Poke-Body: Alpha Memory
If one of the defending Pokemon's attacks damaged Arceus during your opponent's last turn and Arceus is your active Pokemon, then the next time that Pokemon attacks Arceus, your opponent must chose one card from their hand and put it into the lost zone(excluding any Arceus or Pokemon SP cards.) You may only have one Alpha Memory running at one time.

{C}{C}{C}{C} Painful Memoirs 20x
Look through your opponents Lost Zone. This attack does 20 damage for each card inside. Arceus does 30 damage to itself, and can't use painful Memories during your next turn.

Place this card on top of your active Arceus. Arceus lv.X can use any attacks, Poke-Powers, Poke-Bodies and items from it's previous level.

Weakness: {F}x2
Resistance: - --
Retreat cost: {C}{C}{C}

I like it. It has good synergy, and it's attacks have lot's of synergy, power, and combo with other cards. 8/10

Who else's scores do we need? Is that all of them?

I am probably going to be eliminated... D=

Pokechamp, If I am missing any spoilers, please PM them to me. I'm going to be pretty busy this weekend and don't have the time to browse the thread.

Sorry I'm so late! My bro was hogging the comp for the last 2 weeks!

Arceus Lv. 100 80 HP {L}
Basic Pokemon

Arceus Rule: Your deck may contain as many copies of this card as you’d like.

{.} Single Blade
Choose two of your opponent's Benched Pokemon. This attack does 10 damage to each of them. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)

{L}{C}{C} Forlorn Clouds 30
Does 10 damage to each of your opponen'ts Benched Pokemon.

Weakness = x2 {F}
Resistance = -20 {M}
Retreat Cost = {C}

Arceus Lv. X 100 HP {C}
Level Up (Put onto Arceus)

Arceus Rule: Your deck may contain as many copies of this card as you’d like.

{Poke-Body} Multitype
This Pokemon’s Type is the same as the Type of its previous Level.

{C}{C}{C} Crash Bang
This attack does 30 damage to each of your opponent's Pokemon that have any damage counters on them. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.) You cannot use Crash Bang during your next turn.

-Standard Level X Text-

Weakness = {.}
Resistance = {.}
Retreat Cost = {.}

I hope I did well...And sorry again that I'm late!

Dr4g0n said:
*Spoiler*

The synergy is good here. It's all about spreading your opponent's field in hopes of setting off a massive hit with Crash Bang. In terms of synergy, it's great.

Now, as for creativity, your Arceus card is incredibly simple. It spreads, and it... never mind, it just spreads. It's a lot like Raichu GL. Also, Multitype has been used before on Arceus. I was looking for something more... out of the ordinary.

Good job, but you could have done better.

7/10.

Arceus LV100 HP90{C}
Basic Pokemon
-Arceus Rule-

Item:Rainbow Plate
Arceus is the same type as the defending Pokemon

{C} Call for Family
Search your deck for 2 Arceus and put them on your bench. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Weakness: {F}
Resistance: None
Retreat Cost: {C}{C}

Arceus LV X 110 HP
Level Up(Put onto active Arceus)

-Arceus Rule-

Pokepower: Call for Power
Once during your turn(before you attack) when you Put Arceus LV X from your hand onto your active Arceus, count the amount of Arceus you have in play. Search your deck for that many energy and attach them to Arceus LV X.

{C}{C}{C} Final Blow 20+
This attack does 20 plus 20 the amount of energy attached to Arceus. If 3 or more of these energy are the same type as the defending Pokemon, this attack does 20 plus 40 for each energy attached to Arceus

jirachinick said:
*Spoiler*

Synergy was definitely there. Call for Family + Call for Power + Final Blow = PWNage combo.

But for creativity, I thought you somewhat lacked. For one, Arceus Lv.X doesn't have any listed weakness, resistance, or retreat cost. That was just lazy.

Then, the whole Call for Power thing isn't 100% unique. The regular Arceus Lv.X has an attack that searches for an Energy an attaches it to each Arceus in play. The difference wad that this Power loaded it all onto one Arceus, and because of that, it's a bit like it except an over-powered version.

You have lots of room for improvement.

6/10.

Doop! I made a mistake! I thought Multitype was necessary on the Arceus Lv. X, sort of like Arceus Rule. I really have to pay more attention!

Dr4g0n said:
Doop! I made a mistake! I thought Multitype was necessary on the Arceus Lv. X, sort of like Arceus Rule. I really have to pay more attention!

While it is on each and every Arceus Lv.X in format, the point of this contest is to FOLLOW WHAT I SAY. And what I said was that you had to include the Arceus rule. Nothing else.

I realize that! That's why I said "I should really pay more attention." LOL. It has, like, 5 meanings here. :p

I can't believe I missed that!! I'm probably going to do horrible now..

Sorry for the long wait, guys. I just sent a PM to my judges to rate the final entries. Once they have done so, round 3 will start. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry guys.

Dr4g0n: Your cards definatly had synergy, and a spreading Arceus is new, so points for you. However, that's really all your card offers. It Spreads, and...nothing else. 7/10

Jirachinick: Your card also has a great amount of synergy, but thats it. Personally, I think its overpowered. I was looking for something outstanding, not something overpowered, so I'm deducting points here. Also, you forgot the w/r/rc on the Lv.X. 5/10

Are the judges done?

iKyLeZ said:
Are the judges done?

Yes, I have received the last scores from Juliacoolo. I will update with the elimination and the next round shortly.

Edit:

squirtli has been eliminated with his disappointing score of 7/30. He was, by far, the lowest scoring contestant. Thank you for playing, squirtli.

Round Three: PikaPika!
For this round, you shall create a full line of Raichu. Required for your entry are Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu, and Raichu Lv.X. The goal here is to create a Raichu that does something... different. Avoid classic stereotypes and try to make a truly unique Raichu Lv.X line. Also, another important factor is synergy in the line. Try to make each and every card you submit combo with the entire line in a wave of synergy, so to speak. Also, you must beware: any mistakes will be punished harshly in this round and the rounds to come.

Judges:
As stated before, you will vote on synergy and creativity. In this round and the upcoming, though, mistakes must be treated with severity, and points must be deducted even on the smallest of things.

Good luck, contestants!

P.S:
I AM LOOKING FOR REPLACEMENT JUDGES!!! PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!!!

RE: Fake Spoiler Competition: Round three has began has began! PikaPika!

Pichu Lv. 5 50 HP [L]
Basic Pokémon

Poké-Power : Baby Evolution
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may put Pikachu from your hand onto Pichu (this counts as evolving Pichu) and remove all damage counters from Pichu.

[.] Secret Collect
Look at the bottom 5 of your deck, choose 3 card you find there and shuffle them into your deck. Choose 1 of the remaining card and discard the other.

Weakness : [F] +10
Resistance : [M] -20
Retreat Cost : [C]

Pikachu Lv. 25 70 HP [L]
Basic Pokémon

Poké-Item : Thunder Stone
Pikachu can evolve during the turn you play it.

[.] Quick Attack 10+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 10 damage plus 10 more damage.

[L][C][C] Thunder Spread
This attack does 10 damage to all of your opponents Pokémon (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.

Weakness : [F] +20

Raichu Lv. 49 90 HP [L]
Stage 1 - Evolved from Pikachu

Poké-Body : Squeek Memory
Raichu can Use any attack from Basic Pokémon card or Evolution card as it's own. (You still must do anything else required to use that attack including paying for the attack cost).

[L][C] Thunder Emblen 50-
You may shuffle up to 5 cards from your discard pile into your deck. This attack does 50 damage minus 10 more damage for each card shuffled in this way.

[L][C][C][C] High-Voltage Charge 100
Raichu does 30 damage to itself.

Weakness : [F] +30
Retreat Cost : [-]

Raichu Lv. X 120 HP [L]
Level Up Card

Poké-Body : Strong Spirit
All [L] Pokémon in play (both yours and your opponent's) pay less [L] energy to use it's attack. (If there is another Pokémon with Strong Spirit Poké-Body in play, this power does nothing.)

[L][L][L][C][C] Blue Thunder 60
Discard an energy attached Put 2 damage counters on all of your opponent's Pokémon that have any damage counters on it.

Weakness : [F] x2

MS Eeveelution said:
*Spoiler*

Right off the bat, you have made two critical errors: Secret Collect states, "look at the bottom five". Bottom five what? Pokemon? Digimon? Summoned Skull? Cards? You didn't tell me what you were looking for on your card, and that is an inexcusable error. Blue Thunder states, "discard an Energy attached" to what? Raichu? Your opponent's Pokemon? Again, I'm missing something here.

As for synergy, you definitely win there. Raichu Lv.X feeds off of regular Raichu, who allows you to use Thunder Spread, which combos with Blue Thunder. The card you discard with Secret Collect can be recovered with Thunder Emblen (another typo, I suppose you meant Emblem).

Creativity was great. You gave us a unique, yet interesting new Raichu, and I enjoyed seeing it.

7/10.

Pichu Lv.8 {L} 50HP
Basic Pokemon

Poke-Power :Baby Evolution
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may put Pikachu from your hand onto Pichu (this counts as evolving Pichu) and remove all damage counters from Pichu.

{L} Lightning Gathering
Look at the top 5 cards of your deck. You may put as many {L} Energy Card find there into your hand or discard as many {L} Energy Card as you like (You may do both). For each {L} discarded, put 1 damage counter on the Defending Pokemon. Shuffle the remaining cards back into your deck.

Weakness : {F} +10
Resistance : {M} -20
Retreat Cost : {C}

Pikachu Lv. 18 {L} 70HP
Basic Pokemon

{.} Shock 10
If Pikachu is an Evolved Pokemon, this attack does 20 damage instead.If Pikachu evolved from Pichu during this turn,this attack does 40 damage instead.

{L}{L}{C} Lightning Bounce 30
This attack does 10 damage to 2 of your Opponent's Bench Pokemon.(Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon)

Weakness : {F} +10
Resistance : {C}

Raichu Lv.47 {L} 90HP
Stage 1 - Evolves from Pikachu

Poke-Body : Plasma Barrier
Any damage done to Raichu is reduced by 10 for each {L} Energy attached to Raichu. You can't remove more than 20 damage in this way. If Raichu has 4 or more {L} Energy attached to it, Prevent all effects of attack done to Raichu.

{L}{L}{C} Unstable Current 60
You may discard up to 3 {L} Energy attached to Raichu. If you do, during the end of your Opponent's next turn, Put 2 damage counters on the Defending Pokemon for each {L} Energy discarded. If the Defending Pokemon is switched or knocked out, put the Damage Counters on the new Defending Pokemon.

Weakness : {F} +20
Weakness :

Raichu Lv.X {L} 120HP
Level-Up Pokemon

Poke-Power : Lightning Retaliation
During the end of your turn, If you did not attach an Energy Card from your hand to Raichu Lv.X during your turn, you may use this Power. During your opponent's next turn, if the Defending Pokemon damages Raichu Lv.X, flip a coin. If heads, Reduce the damage done to Raichu Lv.X by 40. Then, Put 4 damage counters on the Defending Pokemon. This can't be used if Raichu Lv.X is Confused,Paralyzed or Asleep.

{.} Static Overcoat
Attach 2 {L} Energy Card from your Discard Pile to Raichu Lv.X. During your opponent's next turn, If the Defending Pokemon attacks Raichu Lv.X (Even if Raichu Lv.X is Knocked Out), Put 2 damage Counters on the Defending Pokemon.

~Lv. X Rule~

Weakness : {F} x2
Resistance : {M}-20
Retreat Cost :

you are right it was a typo but attacks name can have different spelling

Back