Fake Spoiler Competition: The winner is... Muddy68!

RE: Fake Spoiler Competition: Finals underway!

Congratulations Muddy! I knew since the finals started that you would win! I wish you the best of luck for other fake card competitions. Your cards have long since improved for the better. Congratulations again!

*parties*

END GAME

Muddy98 has proven himself quite the amazing spoiler maker. He has exerted victory over Picklicker, and he is the winner of this create-a-card contest! Great job to Muddy98 as well as Pickelicker, who has still excelled with second place. Congrats are in order to Muddy98, the new-crowned winner of the Spoiler Competition.

This is over now. Thanks to everyone who stuck with it and played through the entire competition.

Thanks for everything except getting my name wrong, but I had a great time.

picklelicker129 said:
Yay!!! Excellent Job Muddy!

Pokechamp, could you Pm me if you do another spoiler contest?

I don't expect to do one for a while, now, but I may do one in the future. If I do, you can count on the fact that both you and Muddy68 will be invited!

PokeChamp said:
I don't expect to do one for a while, now, but I may do one in the future. If I do, you can count on the fact that both you, Muddy68 and GPM will be invited!

You promised I would be invited...

And anyway, Muddy is invited to my next spoiler competition. SO congratulations Muddy!

Back