Fake Spoiler Competition: The winner is... Muddy68!

PokeChamp

Aspiring Trainer
I AM LOOKING FOR REPLACEMENT JUDGES!!! PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!

Hello, fellow PokeBeachers!

This is a Fake Spoiler Competition. Ever dreamed of making a card? Well, this contest gives you the ability to do so! Every round, you will make the spoiler for a card based on a given theme or category that will be given for that individual round. Your submission will be judged by me and a few other people, and the overall lowest combined scoring competitor will be eliminated. The scores of the judges will all be combined. This is done every round. The last one standing wins the contest, and is crowned King of Spoilers. Sounds fun, doesn't it? Well, what are you waiting for? Signups start NOW!

Judge signup form -

Username:
Your greatest spoiler achievement:
Do you play the TCG?:

Competitors:
-Muddy68 (34.5/40)
-picklelicker129 (31.5/40)

Judges:
-PokeChamp
-Bippa201
-raichupika33
-Juliacoolo

How to judge:
All judges rate each and every card submitted once. 1-10 is how you shall rate it.

Round Four: Things get personal...
Make a Pokemon card that represents yourself. There are no restrictions this round, it just has to be a Pokemon Card (Lv.X, Great Pokemon, LEGEND, EX, anything goes). Creativity is number one here, and you will earn massive points depending on how creative you were. The only restriction that you have to worry about is making sure your card isn't overpowered or underpowered.

RE: Fake Spoiler Competition: Entry period starts now!

I'll compete! :D

Username: Bippa
Your greatest spoiler achievement: I made a 54 card fake set before (all by myself), and its saved on my computer
Do you play the TCG?: Yep

I'd like to judge PokeChamp

Bippa201 said:
Username: Bippa
Your greatest spoiler achievement: I made a 54 card fake set before (all by myself), and its saved on my computer
Do you play the TCG?: Yep

I'd like to judge PokeChamp

Congrats, Bippa201! You are a judge!

I will send you the scoring system!

I'll compete. I haven't been in one for a while.

I'll compete!!! :) (WE don't do the picture, right?)

I'll enter(I'd like to judge, but I have no spoiler achievements except the ones I submitted in your set.)

I'll take a shot, but I'd like to be a judge though. I need some sharpening on my spoiler skills if I want to compete in spoiler contests.

I'd like to be a judge. Do we rate based on artwork, or actual card?

Anyways:
Username: Juliacoolo
Your greatest spoiler achievement: I havent won anything, but I know the TCG like the back of my hand, and know how to judge in a contest (pokechamp knows that for sure ;)
Do you play the TCG?: Yes.

This is a SPOILER contest, so I'm guessing that judges judge based on the card.

I'm joining as a competitor.

As long as I don't have to do the art and this is only a spoiler competition, I'm in. I need a bit more tuning at spoilers before I finish my Raging Storm spoiler set. ('Champ knows what I'm talking about. =F)

Juliacoolo said:
I'd like to be a judge. Do we rate based on artwork, or actual card?

Anyways:
Username: Juliacoolo
Your greatest spoiler achievement: I havent won anything, but I know the TCG like the back of my hand, and know how to judge in a contest (pokechamp knows that for sure ;)
Do you play the TCG?: Yes.

Juliacoolo, you will be the last judge for this contest. As Squirtli said, this is a spoiler contest. So, you just rate the card. Although submitting a card with artwork is allowed, strictly speaking, it will be the spoiler and only the spoiler of the card that will be rated. Each judge will rate each competitors card 1-10.

As for everyone else, you are all in.

Sweet. If nobody else signs up in the next week or so, can we start?

Dr4g0n said:
Sweet. If nobody else signs up in the next week or so, can we start?

That was my general idea, yes.

Sorry, but I'll need some work on my spoiler skills. So if you can take me off the list, it'd be very appreciated.

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
Sorry, but I'll need some work on my spoiler skills. So if you can take me off the list, it'd be very appreciated.

Aw man, really?

This WOULD be the kind of thing that would whip your spoiler making abilities into shape, you know! But if you want out, I will not deny it. Consider yourself erased from the list.

.Sign me up...it's been a while since I look at this forum..as the last time i saw it..there was no spoiler contest running anymore

MS Eeveelution said:
.Sign me up...it's been a while since I look at this forum..as the last time I saw it..there was no spoiler contest running anymore

Just make sure that you will be active!

Anyway, you're in!

Back