Fake Spoiler Competition: The winner is... Muddy68!

RE: Fake Spoiler Competition: Round one has began! Battle Frontier!

DeoxysUnknownForme said:
*Spoiler*

Next time, please put the stage of the Pokemon. Not doing so is lazy, and if I see it again, points will be deducted. Now, while I informed the judges to judge simply on creativity and synergy this round, the fact that you didn't give your Pokemon weakness and resistance shows incredible lazyness, and I will have to deduct from your score for that, unfortunately. Not to mention, you call your Poke-Body a Power, therefore, it is hard for me to tell what you mean. If I see this kind of work coming from you again, you will be disqualified.

Now, your synergy is there. Beat Up combos with Darkness Rage. So, no deductions for that. You did good there. As for creativity, it is, again, on the sloppy side. Not once did you use the [C] Energy, which really isn't good, seeing as it can't take advantage of Energy Gain. Rayquaza does the same thing, but for less Energy. Not to mention, that extra effect isn't needed. Why discard Energy from a Pokemon that will obviously be KO'd by Darkness Rampage? Your creativity was sloppy, and you overall attitude to spoiler-making is lacking.

4/10.

squirtli said:
*Spoiler*

Please tell me what level your Pokemon is in the future.

The synergy is here. It does a lot of damage with Poison.

However, your creativity lacked here. Do you know how many of your attacks poison the defending Pokemon? Three. All of them. That shows me that you didn't put a lot of effort into this. All what Seviper does is Poison... nothing else. It is your creativity that will cost you.

6/10.

Dr4g0n said:
*Spoiler*

Well, you could always do some research as to who the Frontier Brains are, couldn't you? In the future, Lv.X Pokemon should have at least +20 HP from their Level-down.

The synergy is nice. I like how you combo'd everything the level-down had to offer with the Lv.X. It works nicely for Ursaring. Everything good there.

You were very creative. To be honest, I can't find anything to deduct from your score this round.

10/10. Congratulations. You deserve it.

MS Eeveelution said:
*Spoiler*

The synergy is excellent. Everything works so that Slaking gets benefits from being Asleep, which is cool. It's too broken, though. To the point where I must deduct for it. A card that hits for 100 every turn for the cost of one card is about as broken as it gets. Not to mention, 150 HP means that just about any other card in the game would be pointless to play, as Slaking is better than them all.

You were very creative, however, and because of that, the only deduction I will make is two points for the broken card.

8/10. You still did well.

iKyLeZ said:
*Spoiler*

The synergy is amazing here. Every aspect of the card combos with the Lv.X (and even itself). This is truly a job well done. While it is a powerful card, it can be countered by many cards out there, so it is not overpowered.

Creativity soared here. You put the most effort into your card out of everybody here!

10/10. I would give you more if I could.

Are people still aloud to enter?

~Raichupika33~

raichupika33 said:
Are people still aloud to enter?

~Raichupika33~

No, unfortunately, entry period has closed. I am terribly sorry.

MS Eeveelution said:
..At least My score aren't the least

That's a good way to look at it. :D

I just didn't like the fact that it was broken, that's all. It was amazing despite that fact.

I admit, I didn't really use creatitvity, but like what was said earlier, at least my score wasn't the lowest =D

Regigigas FB Lv. 50 {F}
100 HP
Basic Pokémon
Pokémon SP-Palmer’s Pokémon
Poke-Body: Slow Start
Regigigas FB cannot use any attacks or Poke-Powers on the turn it is played.
Poke-Power: Level Up
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may search your deck for a card that levels up from Regigigas FB and place it onto Regigigas FB. This counts as leveling up Regigigas FB.

Regigigas FB Lv. X {F}
120 HP
Level-Up: Place onto Regigigas FB
Pokémon SP-Palmer's Pokemon
{F}{C} Crush Grip-50
Choose one of your opponent’s benched Pokémon. This attack does 20 damage to that Pokémon.
{F}{F}{C} Superpower-80
If Regigigas FB Lv. X leveled up from Regigigas FB on this turn, this attack does 80 damage plus 30 more damage.

42 chocolate said:
Regigigas FB Lv. 50 {F}
100 HP
Basic Pokémon
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may search your deck for a card that levels up from Regigigas FB and place it onto Regigigas FB. This counts as leveling up Regigigas FB.

Regigigas FB Lv. X {F}
120 HP
{F}{C} Crush Grip-50
Choose one of your opponent’s benched Pokémon. This attack does 20 damage to that Pokémon.
{F}{F}{C} Superpower-80
If Regigigas FB Lv. X leveled up from Regigigas FB on this turn, this attack does 80 damage plus 30 more damage.

You have recieved a 6/10. I felt that you had an interesting thought with the "slow-start" Pokebody, but didn't see how it benifetted, or had synergy with regigigas. The pokepower is interesting, and it makes Regigigas FB look like a bench-warmer, not someone you'd want to start with. I think that creativity was good, but the practicallity of the synergy could of been better. I think that maybe the extra 30 should of gone with Crush Grip, since it's more practicle to get 2 energy oout T1 (placed down), than 3. Overall, a very interesting card. Thanks for your entry, keep up the good work.

Juliacoolo said:
You have recieved a 6/10. I felt that you had an interesting thought with the "slow-start" Pokebody, but didn't see how it benifetted, or had synergy with regigigas. The pokepower is interesting, and it makes Regigigas FB look like a bench-warmer, not someone you'd want to start with. I think that creativity was good, but the practicallity of the synergy could of been better. I think that maybe the extra 30 should of gone with Crush Grip, since it's more practicle to get 2 energy oout T1 (placed down), than 3. Overall, a very interesting card. Thanks for your entry, keep up the good work.

That's the point, it's not supposed to benefit. I put it there so the card wouldn't be broken.

My replies are going to be rather quick. I'm in a bit of a bind ATM. Sorry about that.

Muddy68: As PokeChamp has said, you do have synergy between your cards. However, your creativity is rather lacking, as a Heatran that burns is a usual Heatran. 7/10

DeoxysUnknownForme: No weakness, no resistance, no retreat. I also fail to see how it has synergy. The Lv.X's attack is also redundant, and lacks creativity. 3/10

Squirtli: Out of 3 attacks, how many involve poison? 3! The Body does offer some synergy, but I grew bored waiting for something other than poison. No creativity cost you big time. 5/10

Dr4g0n: A wonderful card. It works greatly with itself, and you used Ursaring well, but not to the point of losing creativity. 10/10

MS Eeveelution: I found both powers very broken. 100 damage every turn is broken. However, it does have synergy, which does help your score. 8/10

IKyleZ: I found Chakra Block very broken, as being at the mercy of Medicham until you get a Switch/Warp Point is annoying. Medicham does have lots of synergy though, so Brokenness won't cost you a lot of points. 8/10

42 chocolate: It lacks the synergy I was looking for, which is what this round is about. The only synergy I found was when it Leveled up and had 3 energy attached to it. Otherwise, its underpowered, by a lot. 4/10

42 chocolate said:
Regigigas FB Lv. 50 {F}
100 HP
Basic Pokémon

Regigigas FB Lv. X {F}
120 HP
{F}{C} Crush Grip-50
{F}{F}{C} Superpower-80

Like one of our previous competitors, Chocolate, you forgot to add weakness and resistance. Unfortunately, this must be punished with deducted points.

Regigigas has no synergy at all. The Lv.X has random attacks, and it doesn't benefit from it's level-down, which was the entire point of the challenge.

As for creativity, it was somewhat limited. But you did put at least a little effort into the card, despite it's many flaws.

4/10.

Edit:
Waiting on Juliacoolo to judge the other entries.

Wewt! 10 out of 10 from both judges so far! Thanks guys!

Question: Should I research what the other Frontier Brains's Pokemon and strategies are? I could do that right now, but seeing as I don't have Emerald OR Platinum I don't find any use in it. Will it be useful or necessary later in this tournament?

Dr4g0n said:
Wewt! 10 out of 10 from both judges so far! Thanks guys!

Question: Should I research what the other Frontier Brains's Pokemon and strategies are? I could do that right now, but seeing as I don't have Emerald OR Platinum I don't find any use in it. Will it be useful or necessary later in this tournament?

While I doubt it will be necessary, you may wish to prepare yourself with research, as it may come in handy later on in the future. I do tend to surprise. :D

D= I suck at spoiler making. I always forget about doing the Weakness/Resistence/Retreat Cost and all my cards are either stupid or way too broken. Maybe I should just drop, chances are I'll be eliminated anyway though, so I guess no point in that =/.

Sorry I've taken so long guys, I've been very busy. I understand if i recieve a penalty or disqualification. This spoiler is a little broken, but it can be canceled by Unown G, and the extra effect of power collector is basically the same as if people had drawn up to 5 cards.
-----

Froslass FB Lv.50 90 HP {P}
Basic Pokemon
Sp Pokemon-Thorton's Pokemon

Item: Beautiful Bow
If the defending Pokemon attacks Froslass FB(even if Frosslass FB is knocked out), then your opponent must draw a card.

{C}{C} Aquatic Poltergeist
If Froslass FB has any {P} energy cards attached to it, your opponent may draw card. If Froslass FB has any {W} energy cards attached to it, this attack does 10 damage to each of your opponent's Pokemon. If Froslass has both {W} and {P} cards attached to it, your opponent must draw a card, and this attack does 10 damage to each of your opponents Pokemon.

Weakness: {D} + 20
Resistance: {F} - 20
Retreat cost: {C}

Froslass FB Lv.X 130 HP {P}
Level up! Place onto Froslass FB

Pokebody: Healing Kiss
If your opponent has more then 7 cards in his hand and Froslass FB is your active Pokemon, remove 2 damage counters from each of your Pokemon in between turns

{C}{C}{W}{P} Graceful Haunt
For each card in your opponents hand, you may place up to 2 damage counters on your opponents Pokemon in any way you like. Then, have your opponent shuffle his or her hand into his or her deck and draw up to 5 cards. If your opponents draws no cards, then he or she draws twice as many cards during his or her next turn.

Weakness: {D} x2
Resistance: {F} -30
Retreat Cost: {C}

picklelicker129:

Your two cards obviously have great synergy. Your opponent draws cards and you get to do extra spread damage for it. An interesting concept, nonetheless.

As for creativity, you have done well. A gimick like this has not yet been introduced into the TCG, and I enjoyed seeing it in use. Despite the fact that we already have a Frosslass that spreads, your score will only be slightly reduced for it, just because of your creativity.

9/10.

picklelicker129: As PokeChamp said, we already have a Froslass that spreads, so I was a tad disappointed there. However, I love the rest of the card, as it flows perfectly together. I'm giving you a 9.

picklelicker129 said:
Sorry I've taken so long guys, I've been very busy. I understand if I recieve a penalty or disqualification. This spoiler is a little broken, but it can be canceled by Unown G, and the extra effect of power collector is basically the same as if people had drawn up to 5 cards.
-----

Froslass FB Lv.50 90 HP {P}
Basic Pokemon

Item: Beautiful Bow
If the defending Pokemon attacks Froslass FB(even if Frosslass FB is knocked out), then your opponent must draw a card.

{C}{C} Aquatic Poltergeist
If Froslass FB has any {P} energy cards attached to it, your opponent may draw card. If Froslass FB has any {W} energy cards attached to it, this attack does 10 damage to each of your opponent's Pokemon. If Froslass has both {W} and {P} cards attached to it, your opponent must draw a card, and this attack does 10 damage to each of your opponents Pokemon.

Weakness: {D} + 20
Resistance: {F} - 20
Retreat cost: {C}

Froslass FB Lv.X 130 HP {P}
Level up! Place onto Froslass FB

Pokebody: Healing Kiss
If your opponent has more then 7 cards in his hand and Froslass FB is your active Pokemon, remove 2 damage counters from each of your Pokemon in between turns

{C}{C}{W}{P} Graceful Haunt
For each card in your opponents hand, you may place up to 2 damage counters on your opponents Pokemon in any way you like. Then, have your opponent shuffle his or her hand into his or her deck and draw up to 5 cards. If your opponents draws no cards, then he or she draws twice as many cards during his or her next turn.

Weakness: {D} x2
Resistance: {F} -30
Retreat Cost: {C}

Great card, it definently has synergy. I think that it would also be a stall card while draining your opponents deck. 10/10.

Muddy68: I like the synergy, but I didn't feel anything special, 5/10

DeoxysUnknownForme: No weakness, no resistance, no retreat. No creativity, little synergy. 2/10

Squirtli: Synergy was good, but you could of made a broader amount of effects. 6/10

Dr4g0n: Perfect. 10/10

MS Eeveelution: besides being over powered, I can tell you put a lot of thought into it. 6/10

IKyleZ: I really like the combo between medicham, and the X. You could tone down the power though. 7/10

42 chocolate: Synergy? I don't see much. Just because most spoilers are overpowed, doesn't mean you can go under-powered. 5/10.

Milotic FB LV 50 90 HP
Basic Pokemon-Palmer's Pokemon

{W}{C} Poisinous Wave-20
The defending Pokemon is now poisioned

{W}{W}{C} Surf-50
Does 10 damage to the benched Pokemon(both yours and your opponents)(excluding SP Pokemon)

Weakness: {L}+20
Resistance:None
Retreat Cost:{C}{C}

Milotic FB LV X 120 HP
Level-Up: Place onto Milotic FB
SP Pokemon-Palmer's Pokemon

Pokepower: Beautiful Power
As long as the defending pokemon is affected by a special condition, all of Milotic's attacks do 40 more damage

Pokebody: Healing Beauty
Anytime in between turns, remove one damage counter from Milotic for each SP Pokemon you have on your bench

Weakness:{L} x2
Resistance: None
Retreat Cost:{C}

Back