Fake Spoiler Competition: The winner is... Muddy68!

RE: Fake Spoiler Competition: Round two has began! The Wrath of the mighty Arceus...

Here's mine, but I'm not sure if you can have an item and the Arceus rule on the same card since they might take up the same space. Also-I tweaked the Lv.X rule a little, so that it will include the Dread plate. That way Arceus Lv.X won't have to waste room on the Pokebody.

Arceus Lv.100 Hp 80 {C}
Basic Pokemon
>Arceus Rule<
Item: Dread Plate
Once during your turn(before you attack) you may use the effect of this item. Arceus is now a {D} type. At the end of your turn, discard all technical machines attached to Arceus.

{C}{D} Black Sun 20
Look at your opponents hand and choose 1 card(excluding any Arceus). Your opponent can't play that card during their next turn. If your opponent has any Arceus or Arceus LV.X their hand, then your opponent may draw up to 3 cards and look at your hand. They may chose one card, and you may not play that card during your next turn.

{D}{D}{C} Darkness Spike 50
The defending Pokemon is now confused. If the defending Pokemon is knocked out during your opponent's next turn, then move that Pokemon and all cards attached to it to the Lost Zone.

Weakness: {F} x2
Resistance: - --
Retreat Cost: {C}{C}

Arceus Lv.X Hp 120 {C}
Level Up! Place on top of Arceus
>Arceus Rule<

Poke-Body: Alpha Memory
If one of the defending Pokemon's attacks damaged Arceus during your opponent's last turn and Arceus is your active Pokemon, then the next time that Pokemon attacks Arceus, your opponent must chose one card from their hand and put it into the lost zone(excluding any Arceus or Pokemon SP cards.) You may only have one Alpha Memory running at one time.

{C}{C}{C}{C} Painful Memoirs 20x
Look through your opponents Lost Zone. This attack does 20 damage for each card inside. Arceus does 30 damage to itself, and can't use painful Memories during your next turn.

Place this card on top of your active Arceus. Arceus lv.X can use any attacks, Poke-Powers, Poke-Bodies and items from it's previous level.

Weakness: {F}x2
Retreat cost: {C}{C}{C}

RE: Fake Spoiler Competition: Round two has began! The Wrath of the mighty Arceus...

PokeChamp said:
iKyLeZ said:
*Spoiler*
Firstly, a few minor grammatical errors are on your card. Make sure fix those up in the future.

Now, for the card itself, Arceus' first attack, Hydro Shoot is broken. Either way, you're looking at a massive 120 damage for two Energy. That is way too broken for a mere basic Pokemon, Arceus or no. I will have to deduct for that.

Aqua Wave wasn't needed, seeing as Ultimate Zone is like a under-powered version of your attack.

The synergy was there, but it lacked in areas. Wave Form combos with Storm Seeker and Aqua Wave, but Healing Rain is incredibly random and has little to no synergy with the Arceus submitted.

As for creativity, though, you excelled. This is quite different from any Arceus ever seen, and your creativity makes me very sad that I have to give you a low score for your errors. Overall, your entry deserves a...

6/10.

1st of, where did you get 120 damage from Hydro Shoot. The attack said that if i have more than 5 energy in discard pile which means 6,7,8 ..., it does 60 damage to 1 pokemon. If i have 5 or less energy in my discard pile which means 5,4,3... it does 30 damage to 2 Pokemon. Theres no way this 2 effect will stack. How can that be broken or do 120 damage.

2ndly, Healing rain is not totally random. Did you read Storm Seeker's Effect? for each energy you take and attach to Arceus, you have to put 1 damage counter on Arcues. Healing rain is to heal that.. How is that random?

Bippa201 said:
iKyleZ: It has lots of synergy, but unfortunately, the attacks are broken, even though its Arceus. I also found one little error. Hydro Shot shouldn't have a 60 beside it, as the effect will change that damage. Also, seeing so many attacks dealing with Water lowered your score a bit. 4/10

Which particular attack is broken? I have just explained how Hydro Shoot isn't broken above. Arceus Lv.X 2nd attack isn't broken. Seeing as discarding 1 energy only increases your attack by 10,It requires you to discard LOTS of Energy. As for the little error in Hydro Shoot, Have you seen Salamence Ex DF. It also has a similiar effect as mine and the damage is still put beside it. How is attack dealing with water a bad thing? Its suppose to be a synergy. One attack discards the other attack depends on how many energy there are in your discard pile.

Im sorry if im being rude. Truly am. Im just trying to defend my card. Also if what i said is wrong.. please explain to me how exactly im given such low marks. I hope you wont just ignore my post.

Thank You

Salamence ex is a Stage 2 Pokemon ex. Arceus is a basic. Ergo, broken effects.

im relating Salamence Ex with the "little error" you are talking about. As for brokeness, it is already the DP era. Lucario DP could do 40 damage to active and 20 to bench for 2 energies, 40+20=60 which is similiar to Arceus 30, 30 to bench for 2 Energys. As for the level difference, Yes arceus is a Basic but its a Legendary, it should have atleast the power of a stage 1 in cards.

Muddy68 said:
*Spoiler*

Yes, I saw the synergy. Arceus' first attack is somewhat underpowered, but it still had synergy, which was really what I was looking for, so only an incredibly minor deduction will be made for that.

The synergy is between Third Eye and Shadow See, while Prediction combos with Psywave. Ingenious synergy, actually. You did well here.

As for creativity, the difference between this entry and your previous one is quite notable. A job well done. It was enjoyable, to say the least, reading this new and creative Arceus card. Thanks!

9/10.

picklelicker129 said:
Here's mine, but I'm not sure if you can have an item and the Arceus rule on the same card since they might take up the same space. Also-I tweaked the Lv.X rule a little, so that it will include the Dread plate. That way Arceus Lv.X won't have to waste room on the Pokebody.

Arceus Lv.100 Hp 80 {C}
Basic Pokemon
>Arceus Rule<
Once during your turn(before you attack) you may use the effect of this item. Arceus is now a {D} type. At the end of your turn, discard all technical machines attached to Arceus.

{C}{D} Black Sun 20
Look at your opponents hand and choose 1 card(excluding any Arceus). Your opponent can't play that card during their next turn. If your opponent has any Arceus or Arceus LV.X their hand, then your opponent may draw up to 3 cards and look at your hand. They may chose one card, and you may not play that card during your next turn.

The defending Pokemon is now confused. If the defending Pokemon is knocked out during your opponent's next turn, then move that Pokemon and all cards attached to it to the Lost Zone.

Arceus Lv.X Hp 120 {C}
>Arceus Rule<

If one of the defending Pokemon's attacks damaged Arceus during your opponent's last turn and Arceus is your active Pokemon, then the next time that Pokemon attacks Arceus, your opponent must chose one card from their hand and put it into the lost zone(excluding any Arceus or Pokemon SP cards.) You may only have one Alpha Memory running at one time.

Look through your opponents Lost Zone. This attack does 20 damage for each card inside. Arceus does 30 damage to itself, and can't use painful Memories during your next turn.

Place this card on top of your active Arceus. Arceus lv.X can use any attacks, Poke-Powers, Poke-Bodies and items from it's previous level.

Synergy:
Everything but Black Sun has synergy. I was disappointed, seeing as Black Sun was incredibly random. Other than that minor detail, great job!

As for creativity, it was excellent. An Arceus revolving around the Lost Zone is nice, seeing as the Lost Zone deserves a lot more attention than what it gets.

8/10.

iKyLeZ said:
Firstly, a few minor grammatical errors are on your card. Make sure fix those up in the future.

Now, for the card itself, Arceus' first attack, Hydro Shoot is broken. Either way, you're looking at a massive 120 damage for two Energy. That is way too broken for a mere basic Pokemon, Arceus or no. I will have to deduct for that.

Aqua Wave wasn't needed, seeing as Ultimate Zone is like a under-powered version of your attack.

The synergy was there, but it lacked in areas. Wave Form combos with Storm Seeker and Aqua Wave, but Healing Rain is incredibly random and has little to no synergy with the Arceus submitted.

As for creativity, though, you excelled. This is quite different from any Arceus ever seen, and your creativity makes me very sad that I have to give you a low score for your errors. Overall, your entry deserves a...

6/10.

1st of, where did you get 120 damage from Hydro Shoot. The attack said that if I have more than 5 energy in discard pile which means 6,7,8 ..., it does 60 damage to 1 pokemon. If I have 5 or less energy in my discard pile which means 5,4,3... it does 30 damage to 2 Pokemon. Theres no way this 2 effect will stack. How can that be broken or do 120 damage.

2ndly, Healing rain is not totally random. Did you read Storm Seeker's Effect? for each energy you take and attach to Arceus, you have to put 1 damage counter on Arcues. Healing rain is to heal that.. How is that random?

Bippa201 said:
iKyleZ: It has lots of synergy, but unfortunately, the attacks are broken, even though its Arceus. I also found one little error. Hydro Shot shouldn't have a 60 beside it, as the effect will change that damage. Also, seeing so many attacks dealing with Water lowered your score a bit. 4/10

Which particular attack is broken? I have just explained how Hydro Shoot isn't broken above. Arceus Lv.X 2nd attack isn't broken. Seeing as discarding 1 energy only increases your attack by 10,It requires you to discard LOTS of Energy. As for the little error in Hydro Shoot, Have you seen Salamence Ex DF. It also has a similiar effect as mine and the damage is still put beside it. How is attack dealing with water a bad thing? Its suppose to be a synergy. One attack discards the other attack depends on how many energy there are in your discard pile.

Im sorry if im being rude. Truly am. Im just trying to defend my card. Also if what I said is wrong.. please explain to me how exactly im given such low marks. I hope you wont just ignore my post.

Thank You
[/quote]

120 damage comes from the fact that you gave the attack base damage. The attack does 60 base damage, seeing as that is what you said, clear as water. While you may not have meant to, you still did. The fact that it does 60 base damage, and then 30 to two, or 60 to one, (using some basic math) clearly adds up that the attack is doing 120 damage. 60 + 60 = 120, does it not?

As for Healing Rain, I really did not see that, and I apologize. You will be given an extra point to fix that up.

Now, to clear up why the attack is doing 120 damage...

Your attack is NOTHING like Salamence's. Salamence's states that you may do 40 damage instead of 80. If you do, do 40 damage to one of your opponent's benched Pokemon. You attack says that you are doing 60 (or when you have less Water Energy discarded, 30 to two) to a benched Pokemon, in addition to 60 base damage. That is worded incorrectly, if you are indeed aiming for a Salamence.

Thanks, Pokechamp! Glad to have made a comeback.

PokeChamp said:
Yes, I saw the synergy. Arceus' first attack is somewhat underpowered, but it still had synergy, which was really what I was looking for, so only an incredibly minor deduction will be made for that.

The synergy is between Third Eye and Shadow See, while Prediction combos with Psywave. Ingenious synergy, actually. You did well here.

As for creativity, the difference between this entry and your previous one is quite notable. A job well done. It was enjoyable, to say the least, reading this new and creative Arceus card. Thanks!

9/10.

picklelicker129 said:

Arceus Lv.100 Hp 80 {C}
Basic Pokemon
>Arceus Rule<

{C}{D} Black Sun 20

Arceus Lv.X Hp 120 {C}
>Arceus Rule<

Synergy:
Everything but Black Sun has synergy. I was disappointed, seeing as Black Sun was incredibly random. Other than that minor detail, great job!

As for creativity, it was excellent. An Arceus revolving around the Lost Zone is nice, seeing as the Lost Zone deserves a lot more attention than what it gets.

8/10.

iKyLeZ said:

6/10.

1st of, where did you get 120 damage from Hydro Shoot. The attack said that if I have more than 5 energy in discard pile which means 6,7,8 ..., it does 60 damage to 1 pokemon. If I have 5 or less energy in my discard pile which means 5,4,3... it does 30 damage to 2 Pokemon. Theres no way this 2 effect will stack. How can that be broken or do 120 damage.

Im sorry if im being rude. Truly am. Im just trying to defend my card. Also if what I said is wrong.. please explain to me how exactly im given such low marks. I hope you wont just ignore my post.

Thank You
120 damage comes from the fact that you gave the attack base damage. The attack does 60 base damage, seeing as that is what you said, clear as water. While you may not have meant to, you still did. The fact that it does 60 base damage, and then 30 to two, or 60 to one, (using some basic math) clearly adds up that the attack is doing 120 damage. 60 + 60 = 120, does it not?

As for Healing Rain, I really did not see that, and I apologize. You will be given an extra point to fix that up.

Now, to clear up why the attack is doing 120 damage...

Your attack is NOTHING like Salamence's. Salamence's states that you may do 40 damage instead of 80. If you do, do 40 damage to one of your opponent's benched Pokemon. You attack says that you are doing 60 (or when you have less Water Energy discarded, 30 to two) to a benched Pokemon, in addition to 60 base damage. That is worded incorrectly, if you are indeed aiming for a Salamence.
[/quote]

Thanks a bunch! I would like to say that Black sun is intended to work with Alpha Memory. If you don't have the Lv.X yet(or you're waiting for Arceus to receive damage to use Alpha memory), you can hold onto one of your opponents cards until you can use alpha memory on it. But I do see how it may not be noticed.

If I'm correct, the Arceus Lv.X's say that arceus is the same type as the card under it. Mine says that it is the same type as the basic enrgy on it... >.>

Username: Shadow Ice
Your greatest spoiler achievement: I never really made soething like this with pokemon, but I did with YuGiOh.
Do you play the TCG?: Yes

No offense, but we are in the second round.

..But I think the judge position are full too

Oh ya sorry about that I didn't know. Didn't mean to put that if I knew. Sorry!:)

PokeChamp: For the next few days, my time on the computer is going to be really limited. Just so you know, I might be unable to judge for the next few days. I'll try to sneak on and judge a little bit.

How many judges still have to post their scores?

Muddy68 said:
How many judges still have to post their scores?

Juliacoolo. And, also, everyone else has to submit their entries.

Managed to sneak on

picklelicker: Black Sun is random and doesn't have any synergy with the rest of the card. I really dislike Dread Plate and find it rather unnecessary. The rest of the card is fine, although the Lv.X does have a few grammer errors on it. 6/10

I still need a score from Bippa...

Muddy68: Unfortunatly, your card is vastly underpowered. 50 damage for 3 energy is TERRIBLE and I don't get why you wouldn't want to give it a boost. However, despite being underpowered, it has a lot of synergy, which I like. 5/10 (being underpowered cost you a lot)

Ok, really!? That much off for that one attack on the basic Arceus when everything else was fine and had great synergy.

Now for Juliacoolo score.

Muddy68: It's not just that attack, but both attacks and the Third Eye Poke-Power.

Back