Fake Spoiler Competition: The winner is... Muddy68!

RE: Fake Spoiler Competition: Round one has began! Battle Frontier!

jirachinick said:
Milotic FB LV 50 90 HP
Basic Pokemon-Palmer's Pokemon

{W}{C} Poisinous Wave-20
The defending Pokemon is now poisioned

{W}{W}{C} Surf-50
Does 10 damage to the benched Pokemon(both yours and your opponents)(excluding SP Pokemon)

Weakness: {L}+20
Resistance:None
Retreat Cost:{C}{C}

Milotic FB LV X 120 HP
Level-Up: Place onto Milotic FB
SP Pokemon-Palmer's Pokemon

Pokepower: Beautiful Power
As long as the defending pokemon is affected by a special condition, all of Milotic's attacks do 40 more damage

Pokebody: Healing Beauty
Anytime in between turns, remove one damage counter from Milotic for each SP Pokemon you have on your bench

Weakness:{L} x2
Resistance: None
Retreat Cost:{C}

Okay, your Poke-Power looks nothing like a Power. It looks like a makeshift Poke-Body.

Aside from that, Poisinous Wave (Poisonous, I think you mean) combos Beautiful Power (which really looks like a Poke-Body). Besides that, though, Healing Beauty does not really combo with Surf, it just gives Milotic a healing effect.

As for creativity, this card is quite creative. I haven't seen a Milotic like this before, so you broken the trend there.

It's an ok card, so I will give you an ok score:
7/10.

How did I miss this competition ._.

PMJ said:
How did I miss this competition ._.

I'm terribly sorry, PMJ.

If you would like, the next time I make one, I'll PM you before we start.

jirachinick said:
Milotic FB LV 50 90 HP
Basic Pokemon-Palmer's Pokemon

{W}{C} Poisinous Wave-20
The defending Pokemon is now poisioned

{W}{W}{C} Surf-50
Does 10 damage to the benched Pokemon(both yours and your opponents)(excluding SP Pokemon)

Weakness: {L}+20

Milotic FB LV X 120 HP
Level-Up: Place onto Milotic FB
SP Pokemon-Palmer's Pokemon

Pokepower: Beautiful Power
As long as the defending pokemon is affected by a special condition, all of Milotic's attacks do 40 more damage

Pokebody: Healing Beauty
Anytime in between turns, remove one damage counter from Milotic for each SP Pokemon you have on your bench

Resistance: None

Synergy is OK, and the poke"power" being what should be a body counts off. Creativity could of been better though. 6/10.

Ugh... I knew I shouldn't have done so much poison. X0

Bippa, please rate the remaining entries so we can continue.

Sorry PokeChamp...

Jirachinick: Poisonous Wave works great with Beautiful Power, but not enough to make it broken, which is good. However, other than that, the card lacked the synergy I was hoping for. 7/10

Bippa201 said:
Sorry PokeChamp...

Jirachinick: Poisonous Wave works great with Beautiful Power, but not enough to make it broken, which is good. However, other than that, the card lacked the synergy I was hoping for. 7/10

42 Chocolate dropped, and DeoxysUnknownForme is eliminated!

Round Two: The Wrath of the mighty Arceus...
Create an Arceus card and a Lv.X designed for that Arceus. Remember to include the Arceus rule in your post. Other than that, your only other challenges are to make sure your card has no flaws anywhere on it, be creative, and to give synergy for your Arceus and your Arceus Lv.X!

To the judges:
You will be looking for deductions for critical errors, lack of synergy, and lack creativity. If none are found, a perfect score is expected.

RE: Fake Spoiler Competition: Round two has began! The Wrath of the mighty Arceus...

PokeChamp: Do they need to write out the Arceus Rule, or do they just have to wrtie >Arceus Rule< or something like that?

RE: Fake Spoiler Competition: Round two has began! The Wrath of the mighty Arceus...

Bippa201 said:
PokeChamp: Do they need to write out the Arceus Rule, or do they just have to wrtie >Arceus Rule< or something like that?

If they just say something like, "Arceus Rule", that's fine. They just have to put it on the card, but that doesn't mean they have to type the whole text of it.

Arceus Lv.100 {W}90HP
Basic

<Arceus Rule>

PokePower Wave of Creation
Once during your turn, you may flip a coin. If heads, choose one of your opponent's Evolved Pokemon. You may devolve that Pokemon. Draw a card.

{W}{W} Hydro Punishment 80-
This attack does 80 damage minus 10 damage for each damage counter on the Defending Pokemon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arceus Lv.X {W} 120HP
Level Up

<Arceus Rule>

PokeBody Multitype
Arceus is the same type as every Basic Energy Card attached to it.

{W}{W}{W} Judgmental Waterfall 20x
This attack does 20 damage times the number of Arceus you have in play. If this attack does 60 or more damage, you may search your deck for a Basic Energy Card and attach it to Arceus.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Multitype is supposed to help by making Arceus able to hit a card's weakness often. You can help this Power by using Judgmental Waterfall or Wave of Creation to get Energy on Arceus. The Arceus Rule helps you do more damage with Judgmental Waterfall by having as many Arceus as you want in your deck. This also allows you to get an Energy on Arceus with 3 or more Arceus out.

Squrtli: Your card has no synergy whatsoever, and also lacks creativity, as Multitype is very "Arceusy". Yes, Arceus Lv.X has that in Platinum: Arceus, but there were no instructions you had to include it. 3/10

I'm making an Arceus with Draco Plate

Arceus Lv.100 100 HP [C]
Basic Pokémon

Arceus Rule: Your deck may contain as many copies of this card as you’d like.

Poké-Power : Clear Advantage
Whenever your search your deck for a card, you may put a card from your hand into your deck. If you do, choose 2 card excluding the one you just put) from your deck and put them in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[.] Elite Search
Search your deck for a card and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[C][C][C] Divine Shoot
This attack does 50 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokémon (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.

Weakness - [C] x2
Resistance - [-]
Retreat Cost - [C]

Arceus Lv.X 120 HP [C]
Level Up Card

Arceus Rule: Your deck may contain as many copies of this card as you’d like.

Poké-Body : Mighty Breath
Any damage done by Arceus to your opponent's Pokémon isn't effected by Resistance, Poké-Power, Poké-Body or any other effect on that Pokémon.

[C][C][C][C] Draconic Whisper 100
Discard the top card 5 card of your deck. Arceus can't use Draconic Whisper during your next 2 turns. If you have more than 5 Arceus in play, shuffle 2 card from your discard pile into your deck.

Weakness - [C] x2
Resistance - [-]
Retreat Cost [C][C]

I'll have mine up after school. I have to leave in a few minutes.

Arceus Lv.100 90HP {W}
Basic Pokemon

<Arceus Rule>

Poke-Power : Storm Seeker
Once during your turn (Before you attack), You may search your discard pile for as many {W} Energy Card and attach them to Arceus. Put 1 damage counter on Arceus for each {W} Energy Card attached in this way. This Power can't be use if Arceus is affecter by any Special Condition.

{W}{W} Hydro Shoot 60
Count the number of {W} Energy Card in your discard pile. If you have more than 5 {W} Energy Card in your discard pile. Choose one of your opponent's Pokemon. This attack does 60 damage to that Pokemon. If you have 5 or less {W} Energy Card in your discard pile, Choose 2 of your opponent's Bench Pokemon. This attack does 30 damage to each of those Pokemon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Bench Pokemon).

Weakness : {L}x2
Resistance:
Retreat Cost : {C}{C}

Arceus Lv.X 120HP {W}
Level Up

Poke-Body : Healing Rain
In between turns, Remove 2 damage counters from both Arceus and the Defending Pokemon.

{.} Aqua Wave
You may move as many {W} Energy as you like from any of your Pokemon to any of your other Pokemon.

{W}{W}{C} Waveform 20+
Discard all {W] Energy attached to Arceus. Choose 2 of your Opponent's Pokemon. This attack does 20 damage plus 10 more damage for each {W} Energy discarded . (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Bench Pokemon).

Weakness : {L}x2
Resistance :
Retreat Cost : {C}{C}

squirtli said:
Arceus Lv.100 {W}90HP
*Spoiler*

squirtli, there is absolutely NO synergy between the Arceus and it's Lv.X. None.

To top it off, Multi-Type has already been used on Arceus cards, so your creativity lacked a little, methinks. The only thing creative was the attacks.

4/10.

iKyLeZ said:
*Spoiler*

Firstly, a few minor grammatical errors are on your card. Make sure fix those up in the future.

Now, for the card itself, Arceus' first attack, Hydro Shoot is broken. Either way, you're looking at a massive 120 damage for two Energy. That is way too broken for a mere basic Pokemon, Arceus or no. I will have to deduct for that.

Aqua Wave wasn't needed, seeing as Ultimate Zone is like a under-powered version of your attack.

The synergy was there, but it lacked in areas. Wave Form combos with Storm Seeker and Aqua Wave, but Healing Rain is incredibly random and has little to no synergy with the Arceus submitted.

As for creativity, though, you excelled. This is quite different from any Arceus ever seen, and your creativity makes me very sad that I have to give you a low score for your errors. Overall, your entry deserves a...

6/10.

MS Eeveelution said:
*Spoiler*

First off, Clear Advantage is incredibly difficult to read. It took me quite some time to decipher what it did, and I will have to deduct for your inability to be clearer with it.

Your synergy is incredibly minimal. While Clear Advantage combos with Elite Search, which in turn combos with Draconic Whisper, Divine Shoot and Mighty Breath are incredibly random on the card.

For creativity, you gave us a great Arceus that has not been seen before. Were it not for creativity, your score would have been much lower.

7/10.

...Thats a good start with the card i never seen in english before...

MS Eeveelution: Quite a few grammar errors. Unfortunately, I will have to deduct a few points for them. Anyways, I really don't get how it has synergy. Sure, it draws a bunch of cards to fix Dragonic Whisper, but that really doesn't count as synergy. However, I love the creativity. 6/10

iKyleZ: It has lots of synergy, but unfortunately, the attacks are broken, even though its Arceus. I also found one little error. Hydro Shot shouldn't have a 60 beside it, as the effect will change that damage. Also, seeing so many attacks dealing with Water lowered your score a bit. 4/10

The combo was with Arceus X's body with Divine Shot only...So manetric won't prevent them

Here is my entry:

Arceus Lv100 HP 90 {P}
Basic Pokemon

-Arceus Rule-

{Poke-Body} Third Eye
Once during your turn, before you attack, you may look at your opponent's hand, or the top three cards of your deck. If you look at the top three cards of your deck, rearrange them in any order you want and place them back onto your deck. You cannot use more than one Third Eye Poke-Body per turn.

{P}{C}{C} Psywave 30+
Does 30 plus 10 more damage if your opponent's active Pokemon is a Stage 1 Pokemon. Does 30 damage plus 20 more damage if your opponent's active Pokemon is a Stage 2 Pokemon.

Weakness {D} x2
Resistance
Retreat {C}{C}

Arceus LvX HP 110 {P}
Put onto active Arceus

-Arceus Rule-

{Poke-Power} Prediction
Once during your turn, before you attack, you search your opponent's discard pile for an evolution card. If it evolves into one of your opponent's Benched or the Defending Pokemon, place it on that Pokemon. This counts as evolving the Pokemon. You cannot use more than one Prediction Poke-Power per turn.

{P}{C} Shadow See 30+
Does 30 damage plus 20 more damage if the top card of your deck is a Pokemon.

-LvX Rule-

Weakness {D} x2
Resistance
Retreat {C}{C}

Hope you see the synergy.

Back