Fake Spoiler Competition: The winner is... Muddy68!

RE: Fake Spoiler Competition: Round three has began has began! PikaPika!

I'll put mine up later as I have league shortly.

I'm going to give it a go! I've intended for the line to prevent any of your opponents Pokemon from retreating, so that special conditions will stay on them.

Pichu Lv.4 Hp50 {L}

Pokepower: Baby Evolution
Once During your turn (before you attack), you may place Pikachu on top of Pichu(this counts as evolving Pichu) and remove all damage counters from Pichu

{.} Charged Air
Whenever your opponent's defending Pokemon attempts to retreat or is moved to the bench, place 2 damage counters on that defending Pokemon and the new defending Pokemon(excluding any {L} Pokemon).

Weakness: {F} +10
Resistance: . ..
Retreat Cost: {C}

Pikachu Lv.24 Hp60 {L}

{L} Sparkling Push 20
Your opponent switches the defending Pokemon with one of their benched Pokemon.

{L}{C} Electric Burn 30
Flip a coin. If heads, Choose either Burned or Paralyzed. Whichever condition you chose, the defending Pokemon is effected by that special condition.

Weakness: {F} +20
Resistance: {M} -10

Raichu Lv. 40 Hp90 {L}

Poke Body: Grounded Current
Whenever the defending Pokemon attempts to retreat, place 3 damage counters on that Pokemon.

{L}{L}{C} Electric Tendril 40
This attack does 20 damage to one of your opponent's benched Pokemon. The defending Pokemon is now Confused. If the Defending Pokemon attacks Raichu, then that attack does 20 less damage(after applying weakness and resistance)

Weakness: {F} +30
Resistance: {M} -20
Retreat Cost: {C}{C}

Raichu Lv.X Hp120 {L}

Pokebody: Electric Track

Each of your opponent's Pokemon(excluding any {L} Pokemon) pay {C} extra to retreat. All {L} Pokemon in play pay {C} less to retreat.

{L}{L}{L}{L} Heaven's Burst 90
Raichu Lv.X is now confused. Raichu Lv.X can't use Heaven's burst during your next turn.

{L}{L}{L} Purifying Volt 60
If Raichu Lv.X is effected by a special condition, then the defending Pokemon is Asleep, Poisoned and Burned. Remove all special conditions and 4 damage counters from Raichu lv.X

Weakness: {F} x2
Resistance: {M} -30

iKyLeZ said:
*Spoiler*

You have quite a few grammatical errors, actually. Plasma Barrier lacks a little bit of information. You are supposed to tell us whether it blocks damage as well as all effects of attacks (including damage), or if it doesn't (excluding damage).

As for synergy, it is there. You reduce a whole bunch of damage done to Raichu, and if they attack you, they get damaged. You discard Energy and then bring them back.

Creativity wise, you also were creative. It gave us a look into a possibility of a new Raichu, and it came out quite nice, if I do say so myself.

7/10.

picklelicker129 said:
*Spoiler*

Heaven's Burt costs more than Purifying Volt, therefore, it should go second, not first. That will cost you a single point.

Synergy-wise, you excelled. The opponent has to put more resources into retreating, and they get damaged if they do. Furthermore, if they don't retreat, they get hit by special conditions, creating a bit of a lock.

You were quite creative, giving us a very unique Raichu Lv.X line. The only error is your first mistake regarding Heaven's Burst.

9/10.

I'll try to get mine in tomorrow. I have a Labor Day Picnic this afternoon and church in the morning.

EDIT:

Here are my cards:

Pichu Lv7 HP 50 {L}
Basic Pokemon

{Poke-Power} Baby Evolution
Once during your turn, before you attack, you may put Pikachu from your hand onto Pichu (this counts as evolving Pichu) and remove all damage counters from Pichu.

{L} Mini Bolt 20
Flip a coin. If tails Pichu does 10 damage to itself.

Weakness {F} +10
Resistance {M} -20
Retreat {C}

Pikachu Lv19 HP 60 {L}
Basic Pokemon

{L}{C} Thunder Slam 20x
Flip 2 coins. This attack does 20 times the number of heads. If you got one or more heads, the Defending Pokemon is paralyzed.

{L}{L} High Voltage 30+
Does 30 damage plus 20 more damage if the Defending Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition. After doing damage, remove the Special Condition.

Weakness {F} +20
Resistance {M} -20
Retreat {C}

Raichu Lv43 HP 100 {L}
Stage 1 Pokemon

{Poke-Body} Inner Electricity
Whenever Raichu is damage by an opponent's attack (even if Raichu is knocked out) you may search your discard pile for a {L} Energy and attach it to one of your {L} type Pokemon.

{L}{C} Thunderbolt 60
Discard 2 Energy attached to Raichu.

{L}{C}{C} Purple Thunder 50
The Defending Pokemon is poisoned. Flip a coin. If heads the Defending Pokemon is paralyzed as well.

Weakness {F} +30
Resistance {M} -20
Retreat

Raichu LvX HP 130 {L}
Level-Up

{Poke-Power} Lightning Call
Once during your turn, before you attack, you may search your deck for a {L} Energy and put it in your hand. You cannot use this power if Raichu is affected by a Special Condition.

{L}{C} Shock Sum 20+
Does 20 plus 10 more damage for each {L} Energy attached to all of your Pokemon.

Weakness {F} x2
Resistance {M} -20
Retreat

picklelicker129 said:
I'm going to give it a go! I've intended for the line to prevent any of your opponents Pokemon from retreating, so that special conditions will stay on them.
*spoiler*
7/10
Muddy68 said:
I'll try to get mine in tomorrow. I have a Labor Day Picnic this afternoon and church in the morning.

EDIT:
6/10

Muddy68 said:
*Spoiler*

I must say, I'm not quite sure what you were trying to do here, Muddy.

The only synergy you have in your entire line is with Inner Electricity, Lightning Call and Shock Sum. Everything else you have is incredibly random, as is the case with Raichu's special conditions and his discarding attack (which actually counteracts your Shock Sum). For creativity, you did well, as this Raichu is definitely unique in its own way. Unfortunately, most of your creativity is ruined with your apparent lack of synergy.

6/10.

MS Eeveelution: Lots of grammar mistakes, as well as a overall lack of synergy cost you. 6/10

IKyleZ: Because of a gramatical error, Plasma Barrier is beyond broken standards. The card itself is rather bland as well. 5/10

picklelicker: Excellent synergy, but you have a few grammar errors. 7/10

muddy68: I love how Raichu uses poison, instead of paralysis. 8/10

Pokechamp, you can get the Energy back with Inner Electricity.

[/quote]
PokeChamp said:
Right off the bat, you have made two critical errors: Secret Collect states, "look at the bottom five". Bottom five what? Pokemon? Digimon? Summoned Skull? Cards? You didn't tell me what you were looking for on your card, and that is an inexcusable error. Blue Thunder states, "discard an Energy attached" to what? Raichu? Your opponent's Pokemon? Again, I'm missing something here.

As for synergy, you definitely win there. Raichu Lv.X feeds off of regular Raichu, who allows you to use Thunder Spread, which combos with Blue Thunder. The card you discard with Secret Collect can be recovered with Thunder Emblen (another typo, I suppose you meant Emblem).

Creativity was great. You gave us a unique, yet interesting new Raichu, and I enjoyed seeing it.

7/10.

Bippa201 said:
MS Eeveelution: Lots of grammar mistakes, as well as a overall lack of synergy cost you. 6/10

IKyleZ: Because of a gramatical error, Plasma Barrier is beyond broken standards. The card itself is rather bland as well. 5/10

picklelicker: Excellent synergy, but you have a few grammar errors. 7/10

muddy68: I love how Raichu uses poison, instead of paralysis. 8/10

You say I'm lack of synergy.while PokeChamp say the opposite...
And you also giving many point to a pure electric mouse that can poisoned some one else...

Muddy68 said:
Pokechamp, you can get the Energy back with Inner Electricity.

While that is true, your score will not be changed by that. I do retract my statement about it counteracting your synergy, but I never deducted for that point anyway.

Ok, I just wanted to let you know that. Have all the scores been tallied?

The scores (as they currently stand) have been posted on the first page. They are not completely updated, as Juliacoolo needs to judge a few more entries, and not everyone has entered their deck yet.

MS eeveelution: 6/10

Bippa201 said:

Why is Plasma barrier Broken? Why is the card bland? I dont understand why i got so low.

MS Eeveelution said:
Can you explain why I got these mark

I agree. Juliacoolo, please explain what you deducted for. Not doing so is just being an incredibly sloppy judge, and unless you explain your low score, you will be replaced.

IkyleZ: Plasma Barrier is broken because you said that it prevents all effects of attacks. Thus, Raichu is immune to every single attack. I said it was bland because everything was involving Thunder or Lightning.

Bippa201 said:
IkyleZ: Plasma Barrier is broken because you said that it prevents all effects of attacks. Thus, Raichu is immune to every single attack. I said it was bland because everything was involving Thunder or Lightning.

Are you avoiding my question

What question? The only question I saw was your question to Juliacoolo

Back