Pokemon Your Very First Shiny? What Did You Think, And How Did You React?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have only caught one...the red gyrados at the lake of rage.

DrEspeon said:
I have only caught one...the red gyrados at the lake of rage.

Sad, I know.

If a shiny in Pokemon Tower Defense counts.... Then I have captured my 3rd shiny.

Training my pokes at the celuren gym pt.1 and out of no where I find a shiny pidgey and get it right away. My second shiny in PTD to the shiny geodude that is found in the challange mode.

My first shiny was a totodile in soul silver I was so excited. It didn't take very long. Only about 1000 srs. Unfortunately I only had one ds and I wanted to do another play through so I lost it. Since then I've tried 3 times to get another one and three times I got chikorita. Since then I've captured about 30 agonies with favorites such as dratini deino scyther charmander mewtwo and my absolute favorite rayquaza currently masuda methoding for treecko

My first shiny I think was a Shiny Pidgey in my HeartGold a few years back.
I didn't count the Red Gyarados as my first because everybody can get him.
I was OMG, A SHINY.

The first legit shiny I found in the wild was a Goldeen. I was scared I'd knock out considering it was only level 10 (this was during the post game) but luckily I had a net ball lol

My first shiny was a green zubat in pokemon ruby. I didn't really know about shinies back then so I thought it was just a glitch or something with the game. I ended up running away and about 2 years later I learned about shinies. I remembered about my shiny encounter with zubat and laughed so hard because apparently it was really rare to find a shiny lol.

The first one I saw was an Ekans in my Silver: I caught it but never saved the game because I created a new file just for fun, that is, with no intention of overriding the previous one. I even looked at it for a few moments but I decided not to.
In Emerald, I used one of my Master Balls on Hariyama (with Whirlwind) and I caught an Onix in Black2 (one day after getting Pokérus). xD

All the other ones were traded so yeah, it doesn't count ^^'

My very first shiny was a Sharpedo in Sapphire. I was fishing near Mossdeep just for fun and suddenly a purple Sharpedo appeared. I had no idea what it was at the time but I caught it since I figured that it was special. Unfortunately I eventually deleted my Diamond file that I had it on, so I lost it. But since then I've caught many shinies as is shown by my signature.

The very first shiny that I remember encountering was a Meditite in Hoenn. When I played the generation one and two games I did not know about shiny Pokémon, I could have encountered some and just beat them or ran away from them without knowing. I still have that Meditite on my Emerald version :D (I never evolved or trained it, but I don't want to release or trade it either)

Shiny Buizel, caught. Then right after the buizel i find a shiny shellos, caught.

I no longer have them though

Sky Pillar said:
Shiny Buizel, caught. Then right after the buizel i find a shiny shellos, caught.

Wow two in a row, that is so lucky! What did you do with them?

Drohn said:
Sky Pillar said:

Sold the game to gamestop (it was pearl) lol. I don't really regret it since shiny floatzel is the only one I really would have liked.

Sky Pillar said:
Drohn said:

Sold the game to gamestop (it was pearl) lol. I don't really regret it since shiny floatzel is the only one I really would have liked.

Yea, Buizel is one of my favorite Water type Pokémon (I actually liek it less after evolving, which doesn't happen often).I would have traded it before selling, a shiny Buizel would be awesome!

My first natural shiny apart from Gyarados happened in an unfortunate series of events.

I was using my ar to catch a Scizor with no shiny code turned on and I ran into a shiny, at the time I was just like no biggie and I can catch one whenever so in my haste I ran because I preferred the red of Scizor. Then I broke my ar so no shiny for me still :(

I was just playing my HeartGold, and found a Level 30 Shiny Magikarp... I can never evolve it, or everyone will think that it's the red Gyarados from the storyline.

A golden Geodude was my first shiny in Diamond. It had Pokerus. Used the masterball on it. Right after it I found another golden Geodude. In that same file I also found a red Cacturne. I transferred all of them to my Black file. I ended up giving the non-Pokerus Geodude to a friend as birthday present.

My first shiny was a Quagsire in Diamond. I thought it was just a female Quagsire, being green and purple. I just caught it, but didn't save and reset because I lost to some frickin' Psychic guy. Damn it. :(

Now that I know it was a shiny, I just laugh so hard. :D

My second legit shiny was a Swadloon in White. Then I did already know about shinies so I went like ZOMG SHINY I LIEK DAT COLOR WILL YA GIMME DAT. Don't judge me. :3

Well, the first sxhiny I saw was a shiny Gulpin in Pokemon Ruby. Unfortunately, I didn't know what one was at the time, and I defeat it.

Then, the first and only shiny I have ever caught was in Pokemon Emerald. It was three hours after helping Wally get a Ralts, I had been trying that entire time to find one, and I was about to give up. Then on what was going to be my last run through I found a Ralts, and to my surprise, it was a blue one, I was thinking that was strange, so I made sure to catch it. It was a female Ralts, level four, and I named it Ophelia, and to this day, I still use her in my White 2.

I said I have only caught one, but I have hatched plenty, my first one being a male Ralts, which was then a Gallade, then two female Snoruts, which one went to my pal who loves Froslass, and one to me for a Froslass, then another shiny Ralts, female, another addition to my psychic team, and that is all of them.

Ohhh.... I hate replying to this for one reason and one reason only... the game tricked me.

I didn't know anything about the Pokemon Deerling, and I always saw pink Deerling everywhere. But when I found a green one, I hyped up and caught it! I even nicknamed it "Shiny Deer"! But then I kept seeing green Deerlings all around!!! It was extremely lucky to find lots of shinies like that but I figured out it wasn't what I thought it was. I really never found a Shiny, but I wanted to share that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back