XY Your Shiny Hunts

hatched a few shines recently with the mm and shiny charm

tyrunt: 10 eggs 1 iv (just for my collection)
carbink: 705 eggs 5 iv sassy
and 2 shiny spritzees, while hunting for togepi (friend safari)
klefki, 235 eggs: modest
onix: random in a cave
not much luck in the past few weeks :p

I wont say it s A hunt much.. But when i was hunting for bug pokemon to complete my dex.. I caught a scatterbug and only the next day i realize it was shiny when i was moving stuff in my pc storage

Chain fishing got me a shiny clawitzer at 25 chains, shiny Honedge seriously took me ~1300 eggs, and a couple random shinies while horde EV training!

Tried madusa methoding last night and I just got the most ridiculous luck in the history of ever.

Hatched a Shiny Treecko 9 eggs into the hunt

Hatched a Shiny Charmander on the first egg o_O

10 eggs = 2 shinies. The heck?

MrSquarepants said:
^ that's amazing coming from a guy who tried to hatch 1,000 eggs before

Yeah, I know how you feel. I had a Scatterbug hunt that I quit at at like 1,000 something (ended up trading for it) and a Mudkip hunt that I quit at around 750. I was going to pick Mudkip as my starter but I think I will pick Treecko and exchange that Treecko with this one so I get Shiny Treecko + Sceptilite.

Venipede was my most annoying shiny to hatch..

First, I hatched around 1000 of them (without o-power hatching!) and nothing.. then I moved on to honedge and actually hatched a shiny soon after getting my o-powers, charm, etc.

So then I made a second atempt to hatch a shiny venipede, I hatched around 400 deinos then started hatching venipedes and gave up at 800 venipedes.. FIRST SHINY AFTERWARD! x/31/x/x/x/x modest eevee..

So then on my third atempt I managed to hatch a really good 31/x/31/x/31/31 venipede that was shiny, but it had swarm, BUT THEN MY GAME CRASHED! Litteraly, right after checking the ability my game froze on me.. so I continued onward and finally hatched a 31/31/31/x/x/31 venipede with speed boost.. I was so happy that finally ended.. took about 400 for the first one that I lost and another 800 for the last one.

Reggie McGigas said:
MrSquarepants said:
^ that's amazing coming from a guy who tried to hatch 1,000 eggs before

Yeah, I know how you feel. I had a Scatterbug hunt that I quit at at like 1,000 something (ended up trading for it) and a Mudkip hunt that I quit at around 750. I was going to pick Mudkip as my starter but I think I will pick Treecko and exchange that Treecko with this one so I get Shiny Treecko + Sceptilite.

No, I was actually talking about you and the Scatterbug hunt you gave up on. :b I've only hatched 800 eggs all together so far, with 643 being the longest. I was just saying I'm impressed you tried it again and it paid off handsomely.

Never give up guys
I hatched most of my shinnies only after 1000 eggs and thats just pays of eventually. This is what shiny hunting is all about :p the waiting and then .. Oh MY ARCEUS YESS FINALLY ( screaming inside my mind while sitting in the bus on the way to my workplace)

The other day i ran across a Shiny oddish while i was just hunting to fill my pokedex. Chain fished me a poliwhril, Friday night caught a coyster in friend safari. last night right before i went to bed got a Sneasel and Lampent. And just now hatched my first shiny. a femal froakie.. Also a few nights ago i got a shiny lugia off Wonder trade. Brings my total to 10, 6 of which i caught myself, one is the shiny mega gengar, and 3 off wonder trade.

Just hatched my shiny Ponyta! Finally! Took almost 700 eggs. She's Adamant nature, 31/31/31/31/31/x, and the egg moves Horn Drill, Morning Sun, Low Kick, and Hypnosis. Ability: Flash Fire. My shiny megas quest is going rather well too. Now I'm working on a shiny Bagon and a shiny Gible, my last shiny hunt yielded TWO shiny Mawile, now called Malice and Titania.

In the past 3 days i have caught a shiny Lombre, shiny zubat, 2 shiny nosepass, and traded for a shiny battle ready Greninja and shiny battle ready Scizor, bringing my total to 14 shinies!

Edit: Just recieved 4 more shinies through trades!

I'm currently looking for shiny Growlithe in Friend Safari, over 800 encounters with no luck so far... I've yet to get a shiny in the Safari so I'm hoping this works out, and soon.

Got the shiny charm finally, got a shiny Teddiursa in safari, chained a shiny skiddo, and found a fugly shiny electrode in safari later.

Finally got my shiny buneary after more than 1000/1500 eggs ! He's so cute *-* I wanted him so much. He has 5IV (all except speed), adamant nature and 4 eggmoves. And his loveball suits him a lot. :)
I also just got a shiny tyrunt after 50/100 eggs (adamant, X/31/31/31/31/31 and 4 eggmoves)

And the past few days, I caught Pinsir, Maractus, Sawsbuck and Chansey in Safari, and got a lot more by GTS, Wondertrades and trades with passerby.

With just a few more days until ORAS releases, I'm doing a time-machine shiny hunt, with the ultimate goal of getting a shiny Camerupt.

camerupt.gif

At the moment I'm up to 37 eggs. I'll post when I get the first shiny and what it turns into.

P.S. Anyone got any good nicknames for a Shiny Mega Camerupt? I'm thinking "Mt. Chimney".

EDIT: 115 Eggs. No shiny yet, but I wasn't expecting one this early.
EDIT': 150 Eggs
EDIT'': 175 Eggs
EDIT''': 201 Eggs. ORAS is here but I'm still going!
EDIT'''': 250 Eggs. Going slow at the moment.
EDIT''''': 270 eggs marks the first shiny! Not sure what to turn it into though...

I hatched a shiny Skorupi two days ago after about 200 eggs. It's definitely one of the prettiest shinies. That red <3
451.gif

Back