Your Fears

My fear is swimming in a lake or the ocean. Don't know why, but I freak out when I do, like if I fall off a boat

shadoworganoid said:
Im afraid of spiders.
But then again, what sane man isnt? lol

Im a little afraid of heights. Only because I know a fall will kill me. If I could fly, then I would jump off buildings. lol

The inability to save yourself if you fall is what scares me, not the height itself.

See that is a basic fear of man. Heights/drowning/predators.

Which all lead to... Death lol

11469_226775089691_764249691_4322368_6126795_n.jpg

seriously wtf?

esperante said:
11469_226775089691_764249691_4322368_6126795_n.jpg

seriously wtf?

No seriously. Didn't they used to have a session on sesame street or whatever with humans that have dog heads? Used to creep me out when i was younger(kinda still does :x).

Bats. Oh my god. Just watch me squeal like a girl.

Galefail said:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/member.php?action=profile&uid=4142

Seriously, though, I really have no fears. My only real fear is that my life will go too quickly and that I won't be able to do everything I've wanted to do due to my disabilities. But it doesn't seem to be that way right now. I've learned that life is much too precious to worry over such trivial things.

Also... yeah, Lenny. :S

Why do I scare you? :/

I'm scared of heights, needles, loneliness and spiders. But those are the normal ones.

I'm also scared of mirrors at night or in darkness and being inside the houses of other peoples late night. I just get so nervous and jumpy around those things. ~___~

oh hi there CC. ;D

Like a number of other people, my two biggest fears are death and heights. As for unusual fears, I have a pretty big of roller coasters (go ahead and make fun of me =S), and dissecting anything that once lived is another one. HUGE bats or anything else waaay larger than normal makes me pretty scared, too.

When I was younger, I used to have a few fears (the dark, rollercoasters, death), but after a few years, I got over them. Now I don't really fear anything. xP Of course, overcoming them came about from years of thinking about them (I spend a lot of time thinking). Now I pretty much just accept anything that comes my way and deal with it the best I can, without fear.

Everybody seems to be scared of death and I guess I kind of am but not that severely really, when I think deeply I'd rather die right now than live forever.

Back