Your Fears

dragonexpert said:
I am terrified of bees. I have never been stung and don't plan on it.

I can't believe I forgot about that one! I am also absolutely terrified of bees and wasps, even though I've never been stung. I just don't ever want to be. It's mainly wasps though, since the only bees around here are honeybees and bumblebees and neither are too agressive. However if I even saw killerbees I'd run the other direction at a speed I didn't even know I was capable of... I said I was scared of heights, of rollercoasters, and a bit of the dark, but I also forgot to say that I am very scared of dogs when they growl and bark and act agressive towards me, but generally I love dogs and all animals unless they'rre agressive and then I'm scared. And everybody is somewhat scared of the dark I'm sure, since it's human nature to be afraid of the unknown, which is why most of us also fear death.
Bippa201 said:
I'm afraid of talking to people. Often, I'll just find something else to do where I can be alone. When ever someone wants to talk to me, I just run away.

Yeah, I'm a really shy person.

Then why the hello kitty do you tell people to talk to you in your sig?

Bippa201 said:
I'm afraid of talking to people. Often, I'll just find something else to do where I can be alone. When ever someone wants to talk to me, I just run away.

Yeah, I'm a really shy person.

I fear that your post and signature are contradictory. Having trouble figuring yourself out? ;D

My only fears are:
-needles. Whenever I get near one my brain shuts down and everything tells me to RUN. When I was little I had a pretty traumatic experience with them though.
-Birds. they FREAK me.
-Fish. I just donb't like big fish.

I'm scared of the dark, bugs, failing, and dying.

dmaster out.

Ghosts....i'll admit it...darkness the things that go bump in the night....

Heights, spiders, and any bug really. I just get all (bad) tingly when I see them. :S I'm also scared of dying, I guess. Rejection isn't something I'm scared of, I just don't like it. ;p

Mainly.... vampires. I know they don't exist, but the idea of someone sinking their teeth into me and sucking my blood is really creepy to me. I'm also a bit claustrophobic.

Oh, there's also Heavenly Spoon. Man that dude is creepy. :p

Oh yeah claustrophobia is a HUGE one for me. Someone said everyone's afraid of the dark... I like it.

Most of what people have already said and big dogs. I saw/read some things with big dogs (German Shepard for example.) and will always be scared of them. *shutters.*

I am afraid of death. Think about it when you are all old and crinkly sitting in a chair thinking about how you used to be able to walk. Just sitting there watching your grandchildren run around you in circles. Wondering how you will spend your last days. That seems scary to me.

Flare said:
Mainly.... vampires. I know they don't exist, but the idea of someone sinking their teeth into me and sucking my blood is really creepy to me.

Well it's possible that the creature known as the chupacabra exists...(supposed to kill livestock and suck the blood out of them, mainly reported in Puerto Rico, Mexico and Texas) I believe in it as well as most other "cryptids" after seeing some evidence.

Meaty said:
Well it's possible that the creature known as the chupacabra exists...(supposed to kill livestock and suck the blood out of them, mainly reported in Puerto Rico, Mexico and Texas) I believe in it as well as most other "cryptids" after seeing some evidence.
Oh gosh.

I live in Texas. *hides under table*

Juliacoolo said:
Drowning, suffocating, and my family's health are my big fears.

You got that right! Those should be number one! Especially your familys health ;]

PLATINUM226 said:
I am afraid of death. Think about it when you are all old and crinkly sitting in a chair thinking about how you used to be able to walk. Just sitting there watching your grandchildren run around you in circles. Wondering how you will spend your last days. That seems scary to me.
Look at it the other way; you've gotten to that age, so you're probably (still) in a healthy condition. You have grandchildren, so you've made your own family. There's many things you should be happy about then ^^.

I'm sort of afraid of heights. I can get on a roller coaster or airplane with no trouble at all, but I hate using ladders.

I used to have a phobia of crane flies, but they are so common over here during summer/autumn that I got used to them. Now they're just annoying. :V

There is nothing to fear but fear itself D:

I'm scared of worms, slugs, snails and any slimy insects. Sounds dumb, I can do extreme highs, spiders, needles, the dark, scary movies and other things, but I freak out with slimy insects.

Dont judge me :(

EDIT: Cryptids? You guys realise that cryptids are like big foot, yetti, lock ness? Funny :)

Im afraid of spiders.
But then again, what sane man isnt? lol

Im a little afraid of heights. Only because I know a fall will kill me. If I could fly, then I would jump off buildings. lol

The inability to save yourself if you fall is what scares me, not the height itself.

Back