Active You Laugh, You Lose - Post Something Funny!

RE: You Laugh, You Lose

Thank you ^-^
tardy-slowpoke.gif

^^it took me a while to get the joke and then i chuckled (even though there is no 31 November)
Wittiness and tact are gifts not very often seen.

And Snorchu, try fixing the image, it sounds funny, so I'd really like to see it.

It's not a real image. It's the URL to an image that doesn't exist, and the URL is meant to be funny. See, that was the joke in and of itself.

Snorchu said:
It's not a real image. It's the URL to an image that doesn't exist, and the URL is meant to be funny. See, that was the joke in and of itself.

Oh. Cool.

A bit too big.

Hooray for Pokemon Jokes!

Just do this:

Simple. And AZ does everything better, you should know that by now. :]

pyzamsosad.jpg

shampoo-thief: That was epic. I'm stealing your idea: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=457873

It doesn't compare to yours, but it's still funny.

Also, there was this one Entei chase one where the girl encountered Entei and Entei was like "YOU CAN'T ESCAPE" and then runs away, but I don't remember where I saw it. :/

Hooray for Pokemon Jokes!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH Penny Arcade is win
(Although, Lt. Surge and his Pokemon were in the army, so it is partly fact!)

venasour x,

That is very offensive, but you forewarn people. So I say leave it up.

I disagree Omahanime. It took a odd position of a religious figure and made a joke out of it. Unless it is against the laws of religion to make a joke, that should be fine. I cannot possibly understand how that is offensive. It isn't saying anything negative about the religion... it just made a joke and said that because the men in the picture were disrespecting the image, they were going to Hell, which is usually where you go when you make a mortal sin, according to the religion. Once again, I see nothing wrong with it. If you do, stop complaining. Just because there's a religious figure and a joke in the same image does not mean it should be offensive. If anyone is offended, they should get over it and go study what the Christians did to the Muslims about 1000 years ago in Europe.

http://www.lolsaints.com/sites/lolsaints.com/files/imagecache/main-saint-image/saint-story-images/JesusIsRisen_YourArgumentIsInvalid.jpg <--just because

Back