Active You Laugh, You Lose - Post Something Funny!

RE: You Laugh, You Lose

laprasman, I almost lost @ the bulbasaur pic =3

tumblr_l7fy19JxtQ1qzxegjo1_400.jpg

Yayz! Derpkip returns! XD
wow.. 17 pages full of funny pics and I'm still going strong... =P

Alrighgt, this video finally got me, enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sE1hYug8LA&feature=player_embedded

hil1.jpg

crystaltheumbreon and laprasman made me get soo close. Barely held it in. Seriously, where did you get those?

I'll get something in a little bit.

EDIT:
f71296e65dd3dfc6f394a9c7976b70fbeaea1855-500x341.jpg

2P Start!

...I just lost to a dancing Mudkip.
How
HOW
HOW

0___0 that's disturbing @ the second pic. Great. thanks to you, I have that burned in my mind XP

see this is why i don't like most demotivational posters. the picture itself works fine on its own, yet people feel the need to add on a totally usless caption that adds nothing to the humor... that's not to say that the bird and twilight weren't great, i just think they'd be so much better as standalone pictures. capt falcon one is terrible though, sorry :/

mobile.jpg

20080330.jpg

bacon said:
see this is why i don't like most demotivational posters. the picture itself works fine on its own, yet people feel the need to add on a totally usless caption that adds nothing to the humor... that's not to say that the bird and twilight weren't great, i just think they'd be so much better as standalone pictures. capt falcon one is terrible though, sorry :/

oh, ok then... i'll get rid of them... =(
EDIT: oops! i totally forgot about the thing you said about the demotivational posters on the first page!
homer_doh.gif

Boring page is boring.

Farmer Brown is quite annoyed at these three crows who keep eating his eggs from his henhouse. One day, he sees all three crows sitting on the roof at once. He takes out his shotgun and shoots one. It falls from the roof, dead. Unfortunately, that was his only shot. How many crows are left on the roof?

Answer in my next post.

laughing on the inside at the cat on the inside.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qz5yhNAZps

and since i feel lame posting without a picture....

the-storm-380.jpg

Here's the answer: Zero. One is dead, and the other two got spooked and flew away.

Here's the answer: Zero. One is dead, and the other two got spooked and flew away.
I've heard this riddle before, except it involved flies and not crows.

Bacon and Snorchu was all that made me laugh today. Sure, demotivationals and lolcats are okay at times, but you two really went overboard with them. This is why stuff without captions are always the funniest, because the pictures will literally speak for themselves.

Over-derping is just plain stupid though. We can all live without this much derp.

Back