Active You Laugh, You Lose - Post Something Funny!

Re: RE: You Laugh, You Lose

DNA said:
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTV2fWuXmMQ[/video]

If you like things to get really confusing really fast, this is for you.

I was going to post this tonight. DNA stahp

RE: You Laugh, You Lose

Fgk8lX4.jpg

I've had that on my computer for ages, and I've been waiting for a moment to use it...

... and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.

I'm gonna post a joke I heard once, see if you guys like it.
It's clean. Click the spoiler to view.

An engineer dies and goes to Hell. While there, he looks around and, being the engineer that he is, he starts being his normal resourceful self.

He starts building some roads, installs air conditioning, putting a bridge over the Lake of Fire, and generally making the place look...well, less hellish.

This goes on for a while, until Satan gets a phone call. It's from God. He picks it up.

"Hello, I'm calling about the engineer that was sent down to Hell recently," God says. "There's been a mistake. He's supposed to be in Heaven, and I want him to be transported here now."

"I'm sorry, but you can't have him," the Devil responds. "We've actually taken quite a liking to him, and he's really made it look nice down here."

"If you won't give him to Me nicely, I will have to sue you."

At that, Satan replies "Okay, fine. Where are you going to find a lawyer?"

Not sure if this was posted before, but I find it to be hilarious (and untrue, trust me I tried it)

KpzUEmy.jpg

Reggie McGigas said:
professorlight said:
Being a god damn moron? trust me, you are better off being old.

Good idea. I would rather be old and not send my Pikachu out against a Krokorok. Heck I wouldn't even use Pikachu.

But if it's what pikachu would want...

[img width=500 height=]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-SaZYoxB-VLA/Up6ZeJ2WPqI/AAAAAAAACNs/LNhasZp0248/s342/EP727_Krokorok_usando_triturar_%25282%2529.jpg[/img]

Back