XY Wonder Trade Stories

Yulania said:
When I was wondertrading pokerus'd pokemon, I sent out a pidgey once. Only to get a pidgey in return. So I send that pidgey out to wondertrade, and I get ANOTHER pidgey. "OTL
The best things I get are basically pokemon I didn't have yet.

My friend got a Yveltal through wondertrade. ; A ; So jealoussss.
I can't even get other legendaries since I dont' own past games/consoles either. I'm just gonna have to work EXTRA hard as a breeder. >:

How about some of the weirdest/funniest names for pokemon you've gotten through wondertrade?
Personally, the only name I've gotten that were weird were all not so kid-friendly, so I just released them. It makes me die a little inside to see that kind of stuff in a kids game. ):

....kids....game... /rage...

I usually just release them just to spite the person who named them. Sooo many shellders... so many names for female genitalia...

emmah said:
Weirdest thing just happened to me, im off trading scatterbugs and then all of a sudden the message is different it says "welcome back scatterbug" instead of whatever else it is, i look at the OT and id....

Its my own freaking scatterbug, just WT back to me from some guy in Chile.

derp.

THIS.

Just...wow. The odds of that happening...they gotta be slimmer than running into more than one shiny in a horde.

To get back on WT nicknames, the only ones I got were a Snover named GetBeasted and a Bunnelby named Arceus.

I was secretly hoping for a Wailord named "ur mom" though. That would have been hilarious. XD

emmah said:
Weirdest thing just happened to me, im off trading scatterbugs and then all of a sudden the message is different it says "welcome back scatterbug" instead of whatever else it is, i look at the OT and id....

Its my own freaking scatterbug, just WT back to me from some guy in Chile.

derp.

If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, it was meant to be.

Yulania said:
How about some of the weirdest/funniest names for pokemon you've gotten through wondertrade?

I got a Pokemon named !!!! once, or something like that. I also traded a Machop that I nicknamed Pikachu...and got a Pikachu with a light ball.

I tend to nickname the Pokemon I wonder trade...one time I actually went to a website where you chat with people you don't know, don't go there if you aren't an adult, and asked the people there for suggestions. That was funny, but usually counter-productive. Usually I just give my wonder trade Pokemon random nicknames. Anime characters, historical figures, other stuff: just depends on my mood.

Best name? A Girafarig named gg no re.

Akwila said:
....kids....game... /rage...

I usually just release them just to spite the person who named them. Sooo many shellders... so many names for female genitalia...
I really don't mean to offend anyone, but it's true that pokemon is originally targetted towards children. Even though in real life where I live, most players are not kids, there's still gotta be AT LEAST one kid out there.

I guess the word/phrase I was looking for is more like kid-friendly, since it's supposed to be for all ages.

PMJ said:
Best name? A Girafarig named gg no re.

That reminds me of the best name I've gotten through WT.

A Gastly named Rick Gastly.

As soon as I saw that, I thought someone needs to photoshop a Gastly head and put it in a Rickroll asap lol.

dmaster out.

I got Vulpix and Togepi!

I dont know how rare they are. But I adore them ♡[BLACK HEART SUIT].

From tapa to talk

I wondertraded 2 stright boxes of Pokebank pokemon (Previous gen starters, Stantler, etc) and i got 2 5iv pokemon 5 4iv pokemon 17 3iv pokemon and the rest were poop. Not even joking. i got a Wailord name Ur Mom with a burn heal. WT Hates Me :p

I only can remember a WT 2 days after I started my adventure in X, I catched a Flabebe with a yellow flower, but then I saw another one with a white flower and catched it too, so I WT the first one and get a weedle -_- then I WT that weedle and I got an Yveltal!

I was near the 4th gym, and got a legendary XD and the oposite of my game! I was so happy!

Now with the bank, I want to try the WT again, but I have so little time for play!! T.T

Today I got lucky and obtain 2 totodile, 2 Cyndaquil, Turtwig, and a Snivey. I really hope to find a chikorita so to complete the gen. 2 starter collection.

Todays wonder trading was awesome! I got a whole bunch of stuff & an english porygon from someone in the states, can you get porygon in the game without pokebank?? I must be missing something :S

Le confuso

emmah said:
Todays wonder trading was awesome! I got a whole bunch of stuff & an english porygon from someone in the states, can you get porygon in the game without pokebank?? I must be missing something :S

Le confuso

They probably got one and bred it, giving it the English name.

Scorched Feathers said:
emmah said:

Le confuso

They probably got one and bred it, giving it the English name.

derrp:rolleyes:

thanks, i should have known that lol

I very rarely get anything from Pokebank, never gotten a legendary, and most of what i get can either be found in game or from FS. my wonder trades suck....but my brother got a Zygarde once

Back