XY Wonder Trade Stories

So yeah, in the last 24 hours I got 4 competitive shinies via Wonder Trade. Is this common lately? I've never had so much luck with WT before.

A lot of strange things have happened to me on wonder trade.

- The first time I used Wonder Trade, I ended up trading with the same person twice in a row. That person gave me a Yamask both times.

- One time, I was traded an Inkay that was nicknamed "BUTTHOLD". Why would anybody give a Pokemon a nickname that strange?

- Another time, I got was traded a Jirachi. What makes that so strange is the fact that Jirachi normally can't be Wonder Traded.

I've wonder traded well over 1000 times. The best thing I ever got was a shiny pansage never a legendary and never a cool shiny

My luckiest Wonder Trade I've ever had was a Shiny Terrakion. I traded it with a Rufflet I caught the same day...!
Other Shinies I got through WT were: Unown (L) and a Protean Froakie (I even think it was a female...).

But I've still got my share of elementary monkeys, Bidoofs, Zigzagoons, Poochyenas, Scatterbugs, Wingulls and Pikachus! :rolleyes:

I got a Shiny Suicune for a Poochyena that I had wonder traded to me.
I feel so horrible now ;n;
oh and I might have necroed his thread :p

Back