Finished Wolf Chat (Team Rockets Takeover)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's confusing? Grant claimed seer. Flygon counterclaimed and claimed he had no useful abilities. Since we know safe claims are in the game for us at least that's kinda weird, but it means we've got a good shot of lynching one today and the other tomorrow. I'm kind of worried that Flygon is a jester but camoclone wouldn't do that. Right? RIGHT? We've got 2 masons who're pretty much confirmed to be town at this point whom we can recruit. Teal is annoyingly accurate but being ignored because he won't reveal any reasons (so just ignore him as well, he might just be waiting for scummy responses to his random accusations anyway).

By the way, I'll definitely be using my one kill when the opportunity presents itself instead of my two silences, we need that extra kill a lot more.

Sir Taco said:
Should we recruit 1 neighbor and kill the other tonight?

I'm not sure. If the one we recruit is good they might be able to subtly get the other to vote for the same people we do or whatever, but if the one we recruit screws up in their mason chat...

I think we should either kill or recruit James. If he's not bluffing about his second kill, than I could be in for some trouble tonight. I'm kind of doubting him though, and I think he might be lying.

Also, seriously, if PMJ doesn't want to play, can we PLEASE get a replacement for him? Not to mention that SirTaco hasn't been active at all either...

TwistedTurtwig said:
I think we should either kill or recruit James. If he's not bluffing about his second kill, than I could be in for some trouble tonight. I'm kind of doubting him though, and I think he might be lying.

Also, seriously, if PMJ doesn't want to play, can we PLEASE get a replacement for him? Not to mention that SirTaco hasn't been active at all either...
I'm getting a replacement for him...

TwistedTurtwig said:

It's a strategy. I don't want to get involved in D1 that much ATM, It makes it a lot harder for them to get a read on me later in the game.

Alright, I guess that is good, because they haven't even begun to suspect you. In that case, keep doing what you're doing.

Problem is that James is acting like a really bad player in this game. I've been trying hard to subtly convince people that he and Blui are cleared but he's doing his best to act like utter scum (and attempt to throw suspicion on Blui too),

I'm probably going to be dead within an hour, so good luck you guys. Win this one for me!

And I'd definitely recruit Teal. After today, he'll be basically cleared for leading my lynch. And besides, the mason group is way too unstable.

See you all post-game.

Oh and Teal, if you do end up here, welcome to the group. ;3

...you do realize that when you turn up scum after dying they're going to reverse everything you said in that last post, consider Teal and Flygon confirmed town, and attempt to lynch me. Right?

Well I'm here now, as Lt. Surge as you hopefully know.
I'd prefer not to use my role unless absolutely necessary (but of course you all know that).

Sir Taco said:
So, I'm going to recruit Teal. Who should I NK?

Probably James then, seeing as how he's supposedly got a NK and might get lucky (I have a feeling he'll use it tonight anyway if he does have one though, and having a daykill AND nightkill seems kinda weird). Either way he's basically confo town so it doesn't hurt us to kill him. Flygon could work too since he claimed Oak (with no abilities, but I'd be surprised if Oak isn't a PR) and is somewhat confirmed due to no counterclaims of a really obvious town aligned character.

I don't want to seer anyone until you've decided who you want to kill since it'd be a waste for us to target the same person.

Bad news. My role failed. It said that I followed Teal all night but couldn't find him or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back