Finished Wolf Chat (Team Rockets Takeover)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poseidon

Formerly Sir Taco
Yep. If you ever make another role like that camo, please make it unblockable, because now this is tilted heavily in the town's favor.

Also, not being able to quote mod posts in the game thread is some next level crap.

Dork Void

#OCCUPYALLTHINGS
Just btw, you need to make modkills end the day in the future. Otherwise something like day 1 happens-any townie that's about to be lynched modkills themself, giving the town another chance at a wolf.

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head
Dark Void said:
Just btw, you need to make modkills end the day in the future. Otherwise something like day 1 happens-any townie that's about to be lynched modkills themself, giving the town another chance at a wolf.
They have their role modified to neutral survivor if they get modkilled.

Dork Void

#OCCUPYALLTHINGS
I forgot to get the pm sent in time. Sorry. :/

I'm also not sure what part of hitting a wolf/indie with the lynch every single day guaranteed is balanced (sure townies will die but they would've died anyway, and the wolves would've gotten kills in-between).

Dork Void

#OCCUPYALLTHINGS
Hopefully none of them know that Lance is actually from volume 5, or at least didn't read the part in the original post where it said 1-3 :x

Dork Void

#OCCUPYALLTHINGS
I ACTUALLY DIDN'T REALIZE HOW POWERFUL MY FAKE CLAIM WOULD BE WHEN I MADE IT

I CAN PROVE MY ROLE IS TRUE, CONFIRM CLAIMS, AND OUT SCUM

wait I'm a scum

and that's not my real role

rev3rsor

目がピアノを弾く
I'm beginning to think GG us because two wolf lynches in two game days, and I have no idea what I'm doing.

King Arceus

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Don't give up so easily. Part of it was just bad luck and you couldn't do anything about it. The two of you need to work together.

As much as camoclone and I would like to help you guys, it is unfair for us to do so.

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head
King Arceus said:
Don't give up so easily. Part of it was just bad luck and you couldn't do anything about it. The two of you need to work together.

As much as camoclone and I would like to help you guys, it is unfair for us to do so.
I'll be nice and give you a piece of advice: Submit the kill...

Poseidon

Formerly Sir Taco
Lemonnade said:
I'm beginning to think GG us because two wolf lynches in two game days, and I have no idea what I'm doing.

Sooooo... if you want to give up, let me gambit. Let me get you lynched tomorrow and that could give me close to confotown status, because what wolf would ever sack another wolf after the first two game days we had, right?

This is, of course, assuming you just want to give up.

See, I have a special talent at werewolf, and that's avoiding Lynch. Of the 14+ games I have ever played, I got lynched twice, and once I was trying to get lynched. Don't give up yet, we can still pull this off.

rev3rsor

目がピアノを弾く
I'm not saying give up, I'm saying that it's quite difficult to win now. I said 'beginning to think' because it seemed like the end was near, but of course we don't count our chickens until they've hatched.
Also, I'm probably going to ask for advice a lot since I'm new to WW.

Who submits the kill? Me or Sir Taco?

rev3rsor

目がピアノを弾く
Because I don'f feel motivated to search all the previous pages to check my memory, has anyone claimed Sailor yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.