Finished Wolf Chat (Team Rockets Takeover)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head
Welcome to the wolf chat... I will give you all safe claims in a second. If yo have any questions you may post them here.
Also you may:
-Quote your roles (not anything else I PM you)
-Edit, delete, or merge your posts

Other rules still apply here... If you have any questions for me you may also post them here... Without furthur wait here is your scum team:
PMJ (Lt. Surge)
Dark Void (Sabrina)
Sir Taco (Giovanni)
TwistedTurtwig (Koga)

Alright, so I figure I should at least repost my role in this thread, since the other one is locked.

Koga:
You are Koga, and a co-leader of Team Rocket. You and the other members of Team Rocket are working hard to take over the world although you have decided to start with Saffron City. You're also a flippin ninja and who doesn't love that?

Role: You specialize in poison type pokemon and love to use the Grimer on both your shoulders. If someone uses an ability on you (a non-lethal ability), you will be notified and may choose to do one of the following. You have 2 Grimer available (one on each arm) and each ability takes up a certain amount of Grimer.
• You may choose to trap the player for one night. If a player is trapped then they will not be able to post or vote for 1-day. This takes up 1 Grimer.
• You may choose to suffocate the player (kill that player). This takes up 2 Grimer.

Role: You may communicate with the rest of the wolves using the thread provided…

Win Condition: You win when Team Rocket takes up ½ or more than ½ of the remaining players.

I'm already thinking that I should just use the killing ability instead of the two silences, since that's way more useful. Any thoughts?

camoclone said:
PMJ said:
confirming mass disappointment
camoclone said:
PMJ said:
camoclone said:
Lt. Surge:
Surge%27s_Electrode_Suit.png

You are Lt. Surge and a co-leader of Team Rocket. You and the other members of Team Rocket are working hard to take over the world although you have decided to start with Saffron City.

Role: You specialize in electric type pokemon. They saved you in the war and will save you in this battle too. Whenever you perform the night kill then it will become unblockable. You are such a good shot that they will die even before the doc can save them.

Role: You may communicate with the rest of the wolf’s using the thread provided…

Win Condition: You win when Team Rocket takes up ½ or more than ½ of the remaining players.

confirming. beast role.

I will give you the link to the thread once the game goes up... Please confirm through this PM.
Actually I forgot to modify your role card... There has been a last minute role change (not really but I forgot to modify the role card). I'm so sorry and hope I'm not an inconvenience.

The following role has been added:
Ability: If you use your ability then there is a 50% chance that you will die too. Your Raichu's power is so shocking that it might kill you too.

Please re-confirm
Still a pretty hot role... Wait until you see your team. I had to nerf you guys some way.

camoclone said:
Sabrina:
170px-Sabrina_Team_Rocket_Adventures.png

You are Sabrina the co-leader of Team Rocket.. You and the other members of Team Rocket are working hard to take over the world although you have decided to start with Saffron City. Saffron City just happens to be the city you act as a gym leader in as well.

Role: You specialize in psychic type pokemon however you yourself have psychic powers. Once per night you may PM me the name of a player. You will learn of that player’s role (including hidden roles) at the start of the day.

Role: You may communicate with the rest of the wolf’s using the thread provided…

The game has begun... I am making you safe claims now.

Wolf Safe Claims:

Koga:

Burglar:
S2_Burglar.png

You are a Burglar who just happens to be stealing in Saffron City. Team Rocket is causing chaos throughout the city and you have been enlisted to help fight them. What would there be to steal if Team Rocket takes over the world?

Role: As it clearly states in your name you are a Burglar. You carry a gun around with you everywhere you go. If anyone targets you with an ability then you will whip out your gun and kill them first (lethal and non-lethal abilities). You will not die if you are targeted with a killing ability due to you being able to shoot first.

Win Condition: You win when all threats (wolves or neutrals with killing abilities) have been eliminated

Sabrina:

Scientist:
S2_Scientist.png

You are a Scientist who just happens to be residing in Saffron City. Team Rocket is causing chaos throughout the city and you have been enlisted to help fight them.

Role: As it clearly states in your name you are a scientist. You are very very very smart unlike those super nerds. Not to mention you certainly are not stupid enough to call yourself a nerd. Once per night you may PM me the name of a player. You will use you information and form a hypothesis about that player’s alignment. There is a 75% chance that you will be right because you are after all smart. Unlike those super nerds.

Win Condition: You win when all threats (wolves or neutrals with killing abilities) have been eliminated

Lt. Surge:

Sailor:
S2_Sailor.png

You are a sailor who just happens to be residing in Saffron City. Team Rocket is causing chaos throughout the city and you have been enlisted to help fight them.

Role: You are a Vanilla Town meaning you don’t have a special role at this time. Yes it’s too bad you can’t just run your opponents over with a boat but yes that’s how it works in the real world.

Giovanni:

Youngster:

SJP_Youngster.png

You are a youngster who just happens to be residing in Saffron City. Team Rocket is causing chaos throughout the city and you have been enlisted to help fight them.

Role: You are a Vanilla Town meaning you don’t have a special role at this time. Yes it’s too bad the bad guys can’t think of the children anymore but yes that’s how it works in the real world.

>at this time

does that mean we have ones later or our safe claim is vt aka one of the scummiest claimd out there

PMJ said:
>at this time

does that mean we have ones later or our safe claim is vt aka one of the scummiest claimd out there

If you want another safe claim then you may ask me and I will provide one... Is there anything your thinking specifically?

You are Giovanni the nefarious leader of Team Rocket. Nothing will stop you from ruling the world. First Saffron City then the world that is.

Role: You can be very persuasive at times. In fact that’s how you got so many people to join Team Rocket. Once per game you may PM me the name of a player. That player will join Team Rocket (gain access to the wolf chat and have their alignment and role changed to Vanilla Wolf). This must be used during night 1.

Role: Once per night Team Rocket may kill 1 person. As their leader you are in charge of who is killed and who is doing the killing (once you die Sabrina then Koga then Surge will get to pick). Once per night you may PM me the name of the player you are attempting to kill. You must also PM the name of the player doing the killing (must be wolf aligned).

So, yeah, looks like we all got some strong roles. All of the wolf players are pretty great as well.

It's not that we need them, but the way you worded it makes it seem like we will have abilities later on.

PMJ said:
It's not that we need them, but the way you worded it makes it seem like we will have abilities later on.
You know I can't answer that... However if you ever want to claim something else just ask me and I will make you one.

If it comes to that I'll let you know.

Also team: James claimed that if Blui is scum we will kill him. He is obviously not scum, so... should we do it? Might get Blui lynched since he's already being looked at.

So James has thrown the town into utter chaos on Day 1, and the only one of us who has been even remotely suspected is me, and on very a very weak base. This could not be going any better for us.

Actually, due to the two daykills clearing or killing most other lynch options, you might not be in the best spot. The one thing that I think is best for us is that we've found 2 remaining masons who are pretty much confo-town due to corabed's reveal. If we use Sir Taco's role on Blui or James (assuming all suspicion of them has indeed died down after corabed's modkill, that is). Camo/KA: does "have their role and alignment changed to vanilla wolf" remove their mason abilities too?

Dark Void said:
Actually, due to the two daykills clearing or killing most other lynch options, you might not be in the best spot. The one thing that I think is best for us is that we've found 2 remaining masons who are pretty much confo-town due to corabed's reveal. If we use Sir Taco's role on Blui or James (assuming all suspicion of them has indeed died down after corabed's modkill, that is). Camo/KA: does "have their role and alignment changed to vanilla wolf" remove their mason abilities too?
If the ability is used then it will remove all other roles except for being a neighbor... I can't confirm that they are neighbors.

Ok, I'm in a bit of a bad situation, but hopefully I can get the town to think things through, since honestly, the wagon against me is more of a fluke than anything.

And I was thinking that we might be able to use the recruiting ability on Teal, possibly, since he seems to be deadset on lynching me, and is now apparently suspicious of you too Dark Void. Recruiting him would rid us of one of our biggest threats, and force him to work for us.

By the way, where the heck are PMJ and Sir Taco? I mean, it's good that they've been staying up of the spotlight, but we could use a little bit of help...

I disagree. If we recruit Teal, he'd have to turn a total 180 into agreeing with us or else he risks getting a wolf lynched (which I wouldn't put past him), and if he does suddenly trust us it'd be strange and get one if not all of us suspected. He's going to be a thorn in our side no matter what; either we recruit him and the aforementioned happens, we kill him and the town suspects that he was right (probably the best scenario since we can claim that the wolves are framing us), or we leave him alive and, if he was serious about thinking we're wolves and not just baiting out responses, then he could actually get us lynched. It doesn't look like we could lynch him any time soon without at least one of us starting a bandwagon, which is rather risky.

I asked to be subbed out. I dont have the tine for this now.

I'm still trying to make heads or tails of this situation, I'm pretty confused. And that's saying a lot, because I have never been confused D1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back