Finished Wolf Chat (Team Rockets Takeover)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poseidon

Formerly Sir Taco
So, I have to ISO you tomorrow. I have to give a scum read on you at this point. If I don't, both of us pretty much lose IMO. If I do, one of us will probably die, but the other will be read town by the town.

Poseidon

Formerly Sir Taco
So, this all just changed.

I need your help. I'm going to make some logical claims, and you are going to debunk them. I can tell you what you need to say if you like. I'm going to claim a name, your going to counterclaim. I'm going to claim that the wolves were trying to draw out the roleblocker, you are going to debunk that as well. You are going to get me lynched, but you are going to be pushed into the "leaning strong town" section of everyone's reads if we pull this off correctly. Are you prepared?

rev3rsor

目がピアノを弾く
Sorry about not being online yesterday, I was out all day.
That plan's fine with me, so just tell me if there's anything I should do. Should I jump on your wagon?

Poseidon

Formerly Sir Taco
Jump on my wagon. I'm about to claim a character. Counterclaim me. Then kill sillykyle tonight.

rev3rsor

目がピアノを弾く
One slight inconvenience: if I'm the only one left alive and I send in the NK, I have to use my ability leaving me with a 50% chance of dying every night (assuming I send a NK every night which I will).
But apart from that I should be fine.

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head
Lemonnade said:
One slight inconvenience: if I'm the only one left alive and I send in the NK, I have to use my ability leaving me with a 50% chance of dying every night (assuming I send a NK every night which I will).
But apart from that I should be fine.
That is correct...You will still have a 50% chance of dying.

Poseidon

Formerly Sir Taco
Actually, you could gamble hardcore and just not NK. Let sillykyle think he found a wolf by RBing them. When they flip town suspicion will be cast on him... but if he hits you we lose.

rev3rsor

目がピアノを弾く
What does RB mean? nvm, roleblock.
And I might not NK, I'll think about it when game night comes.

Poseidon

Formerly Sir Taco
Actually, strongman tonight. Don't kill Sillykyle. Strongmaning through a block would be huge, it would make you look town.

rev3rsor

目がピアノを弾く
So any ideas on anyone I could kill?
I'm not too good with strategy like this so I guess I'll probably need your help.

Poseidon

Formerly Sir Taco
Kill RG. She's very vocal, and wants you lynched. If the town suspects you killed her because she wanted you lynched, claim that the wolves were trying to frame you or something like that.

Poseidon

Formerly Sir Taco
Oh, then if these are my last words...

Kill sillykyle. Then, kill whoever is vocal. Don't make any radical changes to your playstyle unless you have a few votes on you, then only change to defend yourself. Don't get suspicion put on you. And most importantly, don't try anything dumb. Sorry I had to leave you alone, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.