Why Did You Join PokéBeach?

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
RE: Why'd you join PokeBeach?

I was looking for Crystal Guardian scans, when *bam.* I saw PokeBeach with its excessive amounts of scans. I was interested in the TCG at the time, and wanted to learn more about the game as well as gain some experience. I then got involved in trading, which was pretty sweet. I still trade; I don't want to leave my long-time hobby behind.

Wiseman.

Gengar will banish you to the Lost Zone.

Haha. Well I joined because ESPEONROX joined. You see, I collected cards from like 1998-1999 and then espeonrox got me into the game. He said this was the place to be and he taught me TCG. Now, I TCG'it up!

Ice Arceus

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Advanced Member

I only used to visit Serebii. So one day I wanted to see if there was another website about Pokemon, and then I looked it up on google and found this website

Blu3st33lix

Elegance takes a blue prince to show it!

I joined pokebeach because my friend (jirachinick) told me about and I opted to join. I haven't been so addicted to a forum!!

Grizzly

Professor/Seller/Trader/Gamer

I joined because I was talking to my friend Matt(captain.mongoose) about something and he asked me if I was a member. And I was like "I think I am" and he told me I needed to join. So, I registered, did all the SOP for newbies(minus some of the things that involve reading XD) and here I am.

lucariojr

Robots: they happen

PMJ said:
"I don't remember"

(expects this to be the answer for most anyone with a join date sometime in 2006)

Correct.

Although, I've become more active here because the Pokemon site I WAS at slowly became more cynical; I couldn't post there without being shouted at for some reason, and the rules were slowly being overturned, and, well, it would be a nasty place to log into after a while.

*hopes Pokebeach won't turn out that way*

Joeypals!!

Do you loooooves me? <3

I hope you don't find this corny, but I was looking for a Celebi wonder mail code. I ran into this site and here I am about 6 months or so later!

ThePokemonProfessor

Mommy, I lol'ed my pants...

I joined because I though I might be able to help the comunity *Feels Stupid For Thinking So*

Can't remember how I found it

kravenace

Cynthia is <3

Because I was a kid! :D And Pokebeach sounded much more appealing than PokeGym, lol. And I've been here for almost 4 years now, I have no regrets!

Mr.Ferrari

Torterra.

I joined to trade so I would send any more money and to get help with decks also to help with decks.

Seth1789110

I checked these forums as a guest since like 2007, but when I got into TCG, I joined. Actually-it was months after I got into TCG competitively.

Ekaru

Aspiring Trainer

It was solely so I could comment on news posts. Seriously.

Master Random

What do you want?

I joined because it had nice style, somehow reminds me of Japan, and 200% better than Serebiiforums and Bulbagarden. People, please do not harass me because I hate Serebiiforums.

King Arceus

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member

I joined, although it was a long time ago, because I wanted a place where I could talk about Pokemon with others.

greenscene

Formerly known as Stratus

I joined because alot of my friend were on it and this is much better then serebii