Why Did You Join PokéBeach?

RE: Why'd you join PokeBeach?

I was looking up pokemon online and this site popped up. After about 6 months of looking at news I found the forums and about 3 months later I joined.

I joined because I found the website on google and a friend recommended it.

Somone offered to pay me if I get 1,000 posts at least 2 posts a day

Because TSL coaxed me into it at the beginning of the school year. And I quit seribii

To get moar publicity for my now dead and lame fics, Enigmatic Star and RQO. I was having a lot of trouble at the time on Serebii/Gym getting...any comments, really. Aaaand not going to lie, it kinda stunk. A lot. Hence my joinage here. :D

I live in India..recently i saw a article mentioning about children getting addicted to pokeman.,just curious to know about pokeman..hope i have reached the right place.

thanks

Well, one day i was just searching the web for something pokemon related (at least thats what i think). i was so booored, and thats when i saw it. pokebeach.com. ive kept track of this website ever since. so one day, i wanted to join the forums. so i did :)

~end of story~

I originally visited a Dragon Ball boards, but it went down the drain since the show isn't as popular in America anymore. So I decided to join a new board/forums, I'd heard of Serebii and PokeBeach and decided to try out Serebii but soon found out that their site is slow as heck, so I tried PokeBeach and have since been here. That's why I joined PokeBeach basically haha

well, my friend Smeow was here.
i came from pokemoncardmaker and decided to spread out

It all started on the night that the Zoroark Silhouette was revealed, and Serebii wouldn't load. So I tried the next Pokemon site I thought of, and that was Pokébeach. So, I then lurked for a couple of days on the forums, And then, I signed up the other day.

Because I wanted to join a cool Pokemon forum. A cool, active Pokemon forum.. and I'd say this place more than counts for both of those. xD

Ash Ketchum said:
Because I wanted to join a cool Pokemon forum. A cool, active Pokemon forum.. and I'd say this place more than counts for both of those. xD

indeed. an ACTIVE pokemon forum is rare to find.

Word of mouth.

One of my customers showed me this site about a year ago and I've been using it as references ever since. Honestly I don't think a day goes by where I'm not asked some Pokemon question at work and I don't open up Pokebeach to answer said question (card shop employee).

The forums though? I only registered for the forums a little while ago when I become heavily involved with my store's Pokemon League.

I joined to ask for card rulings and to trade cards that don't fit my deck.

Same as a few answers on this very page, I joined cause I wanted an active Pokemon Forum. I only recent got back into Pokemon; for the past few months, my DS and my games were all stowed away in a box I have for old videogames. Then one day, my lil' bro was playing my Pokemon Diamond, and I tried to show him how to play, and I don't know, it just brought back a sense of nostalgia from when I first started playing Pokemon. But of course, since I'm older, I don't know anyone who would've been interested in Pokemon, so I looked around for sites. Found this one on Google, thought it had a nice ring in the name, so I checked it out. As soon as I saw that it was very active, I signed up right away. Of course, it's not like I joined a long time ago, I joined pretty recently.

i was looking up 2010 pokemon and it showed a bunch of stuff, i clicked on pokebeach

i joined because.... i like pokemon!!!! XD

Back