Why Did You Join PokéBeach?

RE: Why'd you join PokeBeach?

I joined because I want to pass time talking about a game I really want to get.

SOUL SILVER!!!

I found this site on google. lol

I joined because im thinking about playing in pokemon tcg leagues and I need all the advice i can get :p

No78 said:
I joined for the Fakemon competitions.

scampy edit: :)
haha thats a good reason for me to stay :D
i joined mainly because i was making an in-game all-dragon team (lol) and i wanted it rated.
i also liked wifi trading so i mad a myplayer

I joined to trade xD Mostly that, and I'm glad I did because I now have 2x the rare Pokemon I did.

Plus I always go to the site for the Card Scans. :3

Well i joined because i have been on the normal site for two years before i joined. Also because i was searching up pokemon sites on google and this came up so i took a look at the forums it was cool so i joined.

I had been viewing the Pokemon news on Pokebeach since sometime in 2008. When I started doing it, I don't remember. I think it was when the Platinum news started coming out. So that would be...early-to-mid 2008.

I didn't join then because I didn't really like going to big forums. It was just too much for me to keep up with, despite that on the last big forum I went to (and then left because I couldn't keep up with it), I ignored about half the forums.

I'd seen the forums here a few times, and just browsed them as a guest, but I never actually felt compelled to join. I guess what really started my pull toward joining the Pokebeach forums was when I got to meet WPM in person (I am not lying; I'm very serious), and I decided to look at the forums again. Eventually, with a bit of nagging from my friend (whose name is Sweet Dawn here), I jumped over the line, and well, here I am.

...It's currently my first day. Let's see how far I can go...

For me, I was googleing deck list ideas and naturally I came across this site. Then after some looking around, i registered so I could post a decklist of my own.
Then I had been inactive for a while and then finally decided to start using this forum for more and now here i am.

I wanted to enter a shoddy battle, so I made an account, then realized I didnt have wifi. Then, I looked around and found that this site was amazing.

TCG seemed like a nice change of pace from regular Pokemon battling, so I figured this was the best place to go.

My friend (42 Chocolate) told me about it, so I joined.

It sounded cool.

I had come here several times to research answers about the newer pokemon. But when I joined I had the intention of entering art contests, which there should be more of by the way! ;D

I joined here because I had been viewing this website for some years, but before then was a member of Serebii.net, however, I left that site earlier this month due to the large amount of egos I picked up on from the staff there, and regular members. I have since tried to re-insert myself into the fan community.

I learned a lot from reading decklists in the deck garage. Eventuallly, I wanted to start posting my own decks for ridiculing (constructive criticism.) Love the article submission section. I'm too lazy to write articles so I post idea's in card combos in strategies. Love learning about strategy from the forums.

Hello Everyone,

It's just amazing site.

There are many such topics which I like to read. Some of the topics are just too interesting and I am getting much more information from it.

I've been a member on Serebii since August 2009 and I wanted to join another forum so I decided to join this one. And before I was a member on both here and Serebii, I trusted the main website and Serebii.net website for Pokemon information.

because pokemon is awesome and i thought it would be kewl to open a shop in the celadon mart which was the first thing i ended up doing =P

I joined because 1. I'm looking for people to play on Redshark, 2. I'm looking for a place in Philadelphia for where Pokemon is popular at and 3. I'm a Shaymin Fan

Back