Why Did You Join PokéBeach?

RE: Why'd you join PokeBeach?

Well, I always loved pokemon, and I was finding new pokemon websites. That's when I stumbled upon Pokebeach, and Ive come here almost everyday for the latest on pokemon. That was a year ago. Why did I just join? Well, I'll tell you why. Donphan Prime. I saw that it was being reviewed, and I just had to make my voice heard.:cool:

A friend said it was a great site and now that i joined i believed the same

I joined cuz i feelt like joining a pokemon Forum .In the beginig idk that this forum is more for TCG
But yeah anyways i love my time here

I started visiting this site around the time the Conficker virus was spreading on april fools day and i was searching for a secure pokemon website and i saw the article about the virus and i liked the article i thought someone here really cares about us, so i checked the site for news, until i said if i like something so much i just might do it the right way and so i joined the forums on february 2010

I was on a different forum, and they were talking about the release of Pokemon Black and White.
Some guy gave a link to PokeBeach, and said "Hey look the sprites move all the time! It's so cool!".
I went to check it out, and then I saw the link to this forum. I looooooove forums.

To possibly get rid of my collection of cards or find the value of them. Which I still have yet to accomplish...

I joined because the moderators on serebii are a bunch of nazis that dont give you any freedom to even speculate the smallest thing and ban you for the silliest reasons..

you cant even have fun and have harmless conversation about the future of the anime

I joined for the trading thread, I just started the game about a week ago and wanted to get a deck going. And it looked like a good site for decklists too. I went to this one other site and all they ever post are the top 4 decks, which I'm not real big into. I like playing "rogue" decks in a way because it adds fun to the game for me. If I kept seeing the same deck over and over, the game would be finished for me and I lose all interest. I would not want that...

I joined mostly for keeping updated with the new information about Pokemon on the main site.

I walked into my room a few weeks ago (im still new) and tripped on my box of ~1500 cards and I decided to find a place to trade so I could get rid of them and BAM I found Pokebeach. It was my first forum and first time using this username and it turned out to be very friendly and helpful since within 1 day of posting my trade thread I already have 3 trades going.

Someone linked me to Pokebeach, I seemed to like the site, found out there was a forum, and joined.

yeah I started out with just reading the front page news, then I started to notice the little side panels on the left lol

I found Pokebeach thanks to a person whom I subscribed on Youtube. I was interested in Pokemon Black and White, and took in every detail. Instead of waiting for new Black and White related videos, I decided to check out the place where he got all of his information, Pokebeach. At first, I only hung around the front page. Eventually, I made my way into the forums.

I joined back when I first came back into the TCG in 2008, and I used it for the deck garage. lol

Back