Where to buy in USA?

RE: Where to Buy Singles

Gambit49x said:
Cool cool. And today I stumbled upon Professor-Oak.com . Their prices are a bit different from TnT. Would it be better to get singles here? Also, what is the best site (besides eBay) to check for singles pricing?

If you are looking for specific cards, they usually have it in NM/M condition.

However, be prepared to pay top dollar for most singles on that website.

RE: Where to Buy Singles

I'm boo-hooing because nobody mentioned pokemonpacific.com :p

But yeah, best prices for english cards is eBay or here on the forums. Top places for japanese cards are eBay, the forums, CollectorsCache, Pokevault, CardCollectorUK, ProfessorOak, and PokemonPacific.

RE: Buying Individual Packs Online

How much do EX Dragon Frontier packs run about right now? I just ended up picking up 9 of them at Target for 3.33 a piece. Pretty good deal?

Captainzaraki said:
How much do EX Dragon Frontier packs run about right now? I just ended up picking up 9 of them at Target for 3.33 a piece. Pretty good deal?

VERY good deal!

I bought some FireRed & LeafGreen plus some 1st edition base set ones, none of the two were weighed... (eBay)

TheTPCProductionz said:
Let's hope they aren't weighed, but great deal.

Even if they were, they would be good for booster collections.

Yeah, I picked them up just because I saw how much people were charging on Amazon for them $10-13 on amazon. >.< figured it was worth dropping the money on them. Thinking of ebaying them, but I have no urge to give ebay money. >.< eh

Well the insertion fees aren't that high, you'd be able to sell them really fast if you sold them for a little below what they sell for. You'd still make a profit. I'd keep back one of each design, great for your collection.

Ebay gives you 50 free listings per month, but charges 10% final value fees and then a final value fee on shipping.

Humm, see I listed a few things yesterday, it wasn't free and it was a new account. I paid about 40p per listing .

TheTPCProductionz said:
Humm, see I listed a few things yesterday, it wasn't free and it was a new account. I paid about 40p per listing .

eBay said:
Free insertion fees

Monthly free insertion fee listings (selling limits apply):
Store sellers:
Basic Store: Insertion fees are free for your first 150 listings per calendar month.
Premium Store: Insertion fees are free for your first 500 listings per calendar month.
Anchor Store: Insertion fees are free for your first 2,500 listings per calendar month.
All other sellers:
Insertion fees are free for your first 50 listings per calendar month.
http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/insertion-fee.html#free

The thing I didn't like about the EX Dragon Frontiers packs that I picked up at target were these sticker barcodes on the back. They cover up the old barcode i am guessing so it's easier for them to just ring up at $3.33 Think a lot of people will be picky about that? I know I will mention it on my auctions for sure.

I can take pictures, I was indeed charged for insertion fees. Perhaps eBay.co.uk is different, it would be stupid for me to lie, I gain nothing.

TheTPCProductionz said:

TheTPCProductionz said:
I can take pictures, I was indeed charged for insertion fees. Perhaps eBay.co.uk is different, it would be stupid for me to lie, I gain nothing.

Ebay.co.uk is indeed different from ebay.com. Based on your pricing, I'm guessing your listings were all "buy it now." Ebay.co.uk does offer free listings, but only under certain circumstances (auctions, not buy-it-nows, and the starting price must be low with no reserve). You can see the information about insertion fees here. Might help you in the future.

Captainzaraki said:
The thing I didn't like about the EX Dragon Frontiers packs that I picked up at target were these sticker barcodes on the back. They cover up the old barcode i am guessing so it's easier for them to just ring up at $3.33 Think a lot of people will be picky about that? I know I will mention it on my auctions for sure.

I guess that depends on who is buying it. Some pack collectors might care, but then they might not if they're only displaying the front and/or if the sticker isn't huge or anything. People who buy the packs to open them certainly wouldn't care.

Okay, I contacted eBay, they cleared my account but it only applies for

Items must be listed with a starting price of £0.99 or less.

Though, I did auction them but not for £0.99 and below, the information on free insertion fees didn't mentioned that .

TheTPCProductionz said:
Okay, I contacted eBay, they cleared my account but it only applies for

Items must be listed with a starting price of £0.99 or less.

Though, I did auction them but not for £0.99 and below, the information on free insertion fees didn't mentioned that .

Yeah, it does. This is a direct quote from the page I linked in my last post:

Your first 100 single-quantity auction-style listings in a calendar month won't be charged an insertion fee if:

You're a private seller
The item is listed in an eligible category without a reserve
Your starting price is between £0.01 and £0.99
You're not a PowerSeller on any eBay site

Nice that they waived the charges for you, though.

That isn't the page, I was linked to from another member or what I saw when I checked my eBay, yeah It was.

If you're talking about the page that omahanime linked to before, that's ebay.com, the US version of the site. Different country websites have their own rules.

Captainzaraki said:

You could try removing with a gentle adhesive remover.

Back