What is Your Rarest Card? (Value Wise)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably my SR Rayquaza too. I actually have a TON of cards that I don't know about in my house so I'd have to check again. I know I have some old Japanese cards.

I'll list my top 5, because I don't know which is worth the most, and I'm to lazy to look it up

Charizard (Plasma Storm Secret Rare)
Thundurus EX FA (Plasma Freeze Ultra Rare)
Darkrai EX FA (Dark Explorers Ultra Rare)
Genesect EX (Megalo Cannon Ultra Rare) (Japanese)
Lugia EX FA (Plasma Storm Ultra Rare)

MamsPokemon said:
SR Rayquaza from Dragons Exalted
Same with me

For the rest I don't know, a bit lazy to search my entire collection, maybe some others....
Black Kyurem EX Full Art
Bianca Full Art

I once had a base set Raichu, mint condition and everything : D But then I discovered that some chump had stamped "prerelease" on the bottom right hand corner of the image making it pretty worthless :I

Probably a Metagross Gold Star (Shiny).
Pulled it many years ago and it is still the highlight of my collection.
I also have have a Shining Charizard from Neo Destiny.

EDIT: I completely forgot about my mispring Japanese white star Dark Raichu from Neo Discovery. Unfortunately, it's in really bad condition.

Ill list my Top 5:
1.Rayquaza Gold Star
2.Charizard Gold Star
3.Suicune Gold Star
4.Kyogre Gold Star
5.Golden Pokémon Catcher

Probably Secret Rare Candy. It was rarer when I pulled it, as it was at a pre-release...
I have a whole bunch of Full Arts and a couple of other Secrets too, but I don't have anything worth noting from older eras which are now much rarer than current-format cards.

MountainDrew said:
Ill list my Top 5:
1.Rayquaza Gold Star
2.Charizard Gold Star
3.Suicune Gold Star
4.Kyogre Gold Star
5.Golden Pokémon Catcher

In my opinion, Charizard Gold Star is better than Rayquaza Gold Star

I've got that Ancient Mew promo card from way back when, from a movie, I think, in mint condition and everything. I'm pretty sure that it's valuable, but I'm not too knowledgable in TCG rarity standards. Anyone know if it's worth something?

I have an Abra and Kadabra from the same line. Also an ancient Marowak all three are really old otherwise most of mine are cheap and worthless. :D

bacon we love you.

Flareon *, Registeel *, Charizard (Plasma Storm), and 2011 Staff Tropical Beach are probably the most valuable cards I own. I've pulled a few other secret rares (Terrakion and Random Receiver), but those aren't as valuable as the aforementioned.

The Tropical Beach is even more special to me, as it was a gift from a friend, and I won't part with it at any price.

Full art Mewtwo EX from Next Destinies. Best part is I got it in a pack that was in the Mewtwo Box (you know, the one with the figure and the jumbo card.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back