Pokemon What Is Your Most Disliked Pokémon and Why?

RE: What Is Your Most Disliked Pokemon and why?

Voltorb. It is a Pokeball, so unoriginal. And that face does not make him pretty.

I hate Masquerain, it's so ugly IMO and I would never ever have one in my team.

Gothita. I hate its whole line, but Gothita itself gets the the nod for me. I can't even put my finger about it, but something about its appearance just makes my skin crawl. It might be the bizarre lips that don't connect at the corners.

Related to that ... I *hate* Pokemon that are clearly one gender but can be both. Mr. Mime immediately springs to mind, as do Braixen and Delphox.

What Is Your Most Disliked Pokemon and why?

FoxFire said:
Related to that ... I *hate* Pokemon that are clearly one gender but can be both. Mr. Mime immediately springs to mind, as do Braixen and Delphox.

Mr. Mime is only a 'Mr' in English. It's Jp name has no gender indicator.

I can agree on Braixen and Delphox though. plus delphox is an awful atrocity and is terrible

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

All of the legendaries from white/black (except for maybe Kyurem). I hated the tail designs of Reshiram and Zekrom, and they just look awkward and don't really feel like dragons to me. The legendary dog trio was dumb - I loved Suicune, Raikou, and Entei - but this newer dog/beast trio just looks odd... how they were portrayed in the anime movie didn't help either. The anime movie also contributed to my dislike of Keldeo, annoying as hell in the movie and a dumb design. Tornadous, Thunderous, and Landerous (sp?) were an interesting concept, but weird designs. And as far as Victini goes - I'm really sick of tiny, cutsie legendary pokemon. They have one every generation... Mew was great, but it's like they are always trying to mimic him each generation and it's annoying. Honestly, Gen V pokemon in general were pretty much a miss for me.

Chespin and Fennekin's evolved forms... I don't know wtf they were thinking with them. The first forms are fine and then they just get.... ugh

Jynx, for obvious reasons

And... people may smite me for this, but when I was young and playing gold/silver/crystal, I really really disliked Dragonite's design. I thought Dratini and Dragonair were both beautiful, but then they evolved into this fat orange dragon with micro wings. Lance's Dragonites probably contributed to this dislike, since they were always annoying to battle against. The Dragonite design has grown on me though overtime though.

At the moment: Aegislash, and Mega-Scizor too for that matter.

*Holds up hands to forestall shouting*

I'm not hating on them because of design or anything. I don't like them because, in my experience at least, they're a freaking pain in the backside to counter without a Legendary backing you up!

Well, shoes on the other foot for Aegislash, though. Because I have a strategy that just might work! The ghost sword will fear the wrath... of Squidward! (My competitive Malamar)

I have been playing Pokemon since Red version on the Gameboy Color and I always loved every Pokemon I came across until I ended up playing Ruby! I was having a great time with my Torchic and Poochyena, but then I came across an awesome Pokemon named, Surskit! Surskit is one of my favorite Pokemon of all time until it grew to lvl 22. At first I didn't mind Masquerain, I wasn't a fan of the design but I never checked the summary so I just assumed it was Bug/Water like good ole Surskit until I fought a trainer with a Numel and was shocked to see my Masquerain die to a super effective Ember...smh! Still to this day I don't understand why GameFreak switched it's Water typing for Flying. You would think Evolution is to make you better not worse! I absolutely hate Masquerain!!!

Malamar said:
Ahem.
----------
A Pokemon with
arms for ears and ugly fur
I hate Diggersby
----------
Let's continue with the poems.
*clears throat*
----------
Floating scary head
Becomes chubby lil jerk
Haunter for ever
----------

Gengar is not even close to my most hated Pokemon or anything, he isn't even on the list! But that Haiku just popped into my head out of nowhere and felt it was appropriate to keep the comedy poetry going~

I have personal gripe with Hitmontop though.
When I first saw the new generation I thought Hitmontops design really stood out, and I really wanted to catch him! Sadly he's basically impossible to obtain as you have to evolve a Tyrogue with perfectly balanced stats, and after trying once and failing I've never had the patience to try it again. I've only been able to obtain a Hitmontop in Colosseum, and that has always saddened me with the single empty hole in my HeartGold Pokedex (aside from Mew). I would say the same about Milotic if I didn't have a super awesome friend who traded a Feebas with me. Not being able to obtain 'regular' Pokemon really gets on your nerves as a collector!

I also agree with all arguments against Mr. Mime.
The name, the design, the incredibly awkward 3D animations ever since the N64... there is just no redeemable factor. On top of it all he has an annoying moveset with only one purpose; survive a little better so I have to stare at his goofy face for far longer then necessary. No thank you. And does anyone here remember his voice in the anime? Oh my god... just remembering it hurts my ears.

And last but not least: Water Form Rotom.
It might be in every single competitive team these days but I don't care about that... I just can't help but hate it's design. I really liked Rotom, so much in fact that I really tried to keep liking him after seeing it, but I just couldn't. Every time I saw it I just cringed as a natural response and in time just got annoyed with it. Why is it holding that weird hose beside him when he shoots from the door in it's front? Why does it's other 'arm' just flap up and down all the time? Why does it have that shit-eating grin in this form? My guess its because it just knew it was going to be OU. Why couldn't they come up with anything better for the water form then a friggin washing machine? Why does an Electric Ghost need a water form in the first place?

Why, why, why. That's all I can think when I see it. And it just hurts my brain, I really can't explain it any better. Forget Trubbish/Vanillux; Rotom Water form is the most unoriginal and worst designed Pokemon out of all of them in my opinion. It's just a floating washing machine and it's in every single competitive team so it's impossible to avoid it. Very annoying.

Worst Pokemon Ever?

Hi i'm sleepy snorlax and im new here
I hope I fit in quickly ;)

Anyways..i wanted to talk about what i thing is the worst pokemon ever in my opinion and Why i think that way..and maybe to hear some of your opinions on what is the worst Pokemon for you guys, I thought it would be fun way to show some knowledge and thoughts about the whole subject of Pokemon in general,not only on the tcg

Ok so i pick my worst pokemon ever not because i think its ugly or something like that..
I chose this pokemon because i think the creator of this pokemon not give any thought about it and it just a waste of a pokemon i think..i dont hate it..just think its a waste,
I mean it's not like vanillish..now that pokemon i hate !
pokemon is basically creatures on thing from the real world..you know like
otcz4twzmuay.png

things that make sense..
but Ice cream?! what?!
jdkozxdtzkif.png

Pokemon Fact : Vanillite, Vanillish, and Vanilluxe were the first Pokemon to be created by a western designer, James Turner, some dude from amrica..Suitable for an American to think about ice cream when it tries to create a new Pokemon lol

Anyway my wrost pokemon of all time is Dunspace..
Why? because of everything
first of all its weak..in any Format or Generation
Second..its boring..in the anime,manga,TCG - Especially in the TCG
never been a good card or can play in any Competitive decks
I mean it got a little Better over the years..
nfuy2jnhzazy.png

But still a bad card..with no evolution chain Dunspace well get you no Nowhere.

Dont get me worng..till this days we have bad cards that even Dunsparce from Neo Discovery seems alot better
like psyduck from Boundaries Crossed
4nzem1tycttn.png

or slowpoke from Dark Explorer
dy3m2izn03yn.png

3 retreat is very bad!
can't do any damage is just useless(psyduck)
and look at this...slowpoke "shot in the dark" attack does 20 damage
for 2 energy cards and 2 coins filp.. if you get 1 tails the attack fails..thats like 25% you get to attack with this allready bad attack...what a bad card..but still psyduck and slowpoke have evolution that makes them a little more better and more Interesting in genral (anime,manga)

If Dunparce had an evolution or some Interesting attacks or maybe a little more Appearance in the anime he wasn't be that bad..

So..thats my opinion piece for the worst pokemon of all time
hope you guys enjoy it :)
and Feel free to comment !

I also hate Aromatisse.
Wtf is it? It seriously is the ugliest Pokemon I have ever seen. I don't even know how to describe why I dislike this Pokemon so much. There is just so much about this Pokemon that just gives me the goosebumps. Everything about its designs just creeps me the fudge out. *shudders*

I can't physically hate a Pokemon. When it comes to use, I'm sure every Pokemkn has some use, be it story or competitive. With desgins, well, designs are what make the Pokemon seem goofy, cute, or badass. Every Pokemon tells a story.

But if I were, say, held up at gunpoint and forced to answer this question, it'd be Golbat.
Mostly due to the hard time it gave me in Sapphire's Victory road, AND the creepy looking face.
But Zubat is too cute, and Crobat is bro material. So that's two redeeming factors for the line. Yey.

I'd have to say... Unown. I just don't like its design. It's so ugly and pointless. Same thing with Stunfisk.

I also dislike Rotom, especially the Wash form. I can't stand seeing it in the battles, so I have a counter specially to this thing

His Goominess said:
FoxFire said:

I can agree on Braixen and Delphox though. plus delphox is an awful atrocity and is terrible

I actually like Delphox, but I hate Braixen. At least Delphox looks like it COULD be a male.

Umbra said:
I also hate Aromatisse.
Wtf is it? It seriously is the ugliest Pokemon I have ever seen. I don't even know how to describe why I dislike this Pokemon so much. There is just so much about this Pokemon that just gives me the goosebumps. Everything about its designs just creeps me the fudge out. *shudders*

It's a cancan dancer.

New entry! After spending some time on Pokemon Showdown ... Gliscor. Freakin' Poison Heal Protect Substitute Gliscor.

For sure I'd have to hate Tentacool, going through the water and having to deal with a mixture of a ton of swimming trainers is enough, but Tentacool has to make it worse, hundreds on hundreds of them, just everywhere!

WhatsAUsername? said:
For sure I'd have to hate Tentacool, going through the water and having to deal with a mixture of a ton of swimming trainers is enough, but Tentacool has to make it worse, hundreds on hundreds of them, just everywhere!

I don't mind the Tentas so much. I call them 'easy XP for my electric and psychic types' ... the only time I don't have one or both in my team is if I'm so early in I haven't encountered them yet.

I don't actually "hate" any Pokémon, but I do strongly dislike Pelipper.

In Sun and Moon, I got annoyed with how common they were. They also wouldn't let my (fairly slow) team retreat more often than not. Basically, as annoying as Zubat was back in the early gens.

Also I don't really like the eyes. Something about their eyes just... Unsettles me.

Shaymin. He is the face of the TCG right now and needs to step aside.
so Tapu Lele-GX can take over muhahaha

I like all Pokemon whatever they may be, but the ones I dislike the most is Phione, Heliolisk and Komala.

Phione - It's just a worse version of Manaphy, and it's only use anytime is to complete the Pokédex.

Heliolisk and Komala - They feel incomplete, like they need an evolution.

Back