Pokemon What Is Your Most Disliked Pokémon and Why?

IgnisMagister

Togepi go BOOM!
RE: What Is Your Most Disliked Pokemon?

Klefki...don't like the idea of it. Thought it was fake at first and hoped it was, but nope. Its a keychain fairy!? Who came up with that?

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant

IgnisMagister said:
Klefki...don't like the idea of it. Thought it was fake at first and hoped it was, but nope. Its a keychain fairy!? Who came up with that?

I actually thought the idea was quite neat but I think the design could've been exeggcute'd a little better.

It's one of those designs that you have to hate and love at the same time.

IgnisMagister

Togepi go BOOM!

Astra said:
POLITOED

Chesnaught and Barbaracle are also really lame looking. Like really lame looking.

Magnezone, Rhyperior and Dusknoir are all really unnecessary in my opinion. They're all just minor buffs that don't change the previous stage's viability much.

Like half of the fifth gen designs because they just seem... pointless. Three monkeys? A rock monster? A CLOWN WITH CINDER BLOCKS?

I don't like Magnezone at all. Used to like it, but when I looked at its stats and movepool, I raged.

Dusknoir and Rhyperior are ok, but just ok.

Chesnaught's look is annoying me now. I also think its in-game noise is annoying too.

Pineapple X

former local demigod

DNA said:

Damn right! Diggersby is frickin' awesome. I always name it Hobo Bunny, though. It has a pretty close resemblation to a character from my Vine videos, Mr. Hobo. xD (if you've seem them, you frickin' rock.)

It's pretty hard coming up with the Pokémon I like the least, since I do like every Pokémon out there. There are some that are kinda annoying or strange. For example, Drowzee. I have never really got around to use it and it's just plain creepy. The little "incident" in Mystery Dungeon, (not even having to mention Berry Forest and Hypno) it just didn't feel the same.

Another good example is Barboach. It just seems a bit pointless (even though Whiscash (YOUNG MONEY CASH MONEY just kill me for that) is awesome, but usually so forgotten.) and the look of it is a little boring.

There are some others too. It's basically those strange and pointless ones.

Zygarde

Z-Dawg

Magmortar. I said this in another thread and gonna repeat myself: Magmar had an animal feel, being some kind of duck or whatever. They evolved him into Fire Man.

Emboar and Pignite for ruinning a line that had so much potential.

IgnisMagister

Togepi go BOOM!

Zygarde said:
Magmortar. I said this in another thread and gonna repeat myself: Magmar had an animal feel, being some kind of duck or whatever. They evolved him into Fire Man.

Emboar and Pignite for ruinning a line that had so much potential.

Magmar's head looks like a butt, and Emboar's line is awful looking too.

Matty

Aspiring Trainer

Snake pokemon such as Arbok, Zygarde, and Serperior. I really hate snakes.

Zygarde

Z-Dawg

Matty said:
Snake pokemon such as Arbok, Zygarde, and Serperior. I really hate snakes.

I'm offensive and I find this Zygarde.

Grumpig. Is a completely ignored Pokémon, and with good reason. Pretty uninteresting design in my opinion.

Spartan Sceptile

Just goin for a walk....

Masquerian, god that thing bugs me (pun not intended) its so stupid looking, make no sense, Surskit could have been EPIC but no, make it an ugly flying supposedly angelic 4 winged s*** and the fans will be happy.

I also dislike the Chikorita line, I like chikorita but I don't like bayleef and meganium, Chikorita could've been the ultimate grass dinosaur but no.

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant

Spartansn1p3r said:
Masquerian, god that thing bugs me (pun not intended) its so stupid looking, make no sense, Surskit could have been EPIC but no, make it an ugly flying supposedly angelic 4 winged s*** and the fans will be happy.

It's especially annoying because a water-strider is something we haven't seen properly done in Pokemon and Surskit could have been an amazing thing, plus Bug/Water is a very interesting typing that should have proper justice done to it

but then GF go and ruin it all by turning it into yet another Bug/Flying moth.

MtheW

What is MtheW? The world may never know.

My least favorite pokemon? It is very hard for me to pick a least favorite, but I think that Quilladin would be the best answer for me. Probably the biggest disappointment I have ever had in regards to pokemon, not including Chesnaught, which is right up there. They are just so horrible looking to me, when they could have done so much more with Chespin's design. I was also really hoping for grass/dark typing so that didn't help either.

evilpacman

Voltorb Collector

P.DelSlayer said:
It's especially annoying because a water-strider is something we haven't seen properly done in Pokemon and Surskit could have been an amazing thing, plus Bug/Water is a very interesting typing that should have proper justice done to it

but then GF go and ruin it all by turning it into yet another Bug/Flying moth.

Besides, it should have pre apical claws. That think will break the surface tension for sure.

DNA

Goodbye, everyone. I'll miss you all.
Advanced Member

Well, people do have the right to like or dislike whomever they choose, regardless of whether or not we agree with those choices. It's called 'personal opinion'.
I may not see eye to eye with peeps, but I will respect their choices.

Turtwig

Retired retired Mod. Jovimohnaeliackvid.

I can't stand Chimchar because it's just so....bad at everything. Its evolution copies the same typing as another starter, it has average attack stats, and its speed is the only thing it has. It should be BL or UU, not OU. I can't stand even looking at a Chimchar because I'm a Turtwig fan and the thought of even appreciating it is....

Anyways, I also can't stand Salamence. Of course they had to put one of the best dragon-type Pokemon introduced (Flygon) up against this guy and lose. I love Flygon and for it to be outclassed by another dragon of the same generation is unacceptable.

Honorable mention goes to Mudkip for so much hype. Treecko line is much better in my opinion. Mudkip is so annoying and it's the reason everyone has been typing their words out jumbled up and misspelled!

Out of all of these, Infernape's line has won the award of the Pokemon I dislike the most.

Puff-Sun

Gogoats

Elemental Monkeys. I loathe these things with every fibre of my being.
Keldeo. Keldeo/Blastoise has knocked me out of cut in sacky ways three times, two of which being at major tournaments. I just have a grudge now.

And to the Diggersby haters: Diggersby Tho?

Gardy

Drohn is love, Drohn is life...

Perhaps my most disliked Pokemon is Zubat. I know, I know, it gets hated on a lot. But to me it is just useless, as are its evolutions. Heck, I can't even walk 10 steps in a cave without meeting one, they are why I always carry at least one max repel

Netherwing

Why do I sentence up my messes?

There really aren't many Pokémon I dislike at all. There are only two that I actively despise, though.

My second least favourite I shall keep undisclosed, because it's love by so many people I might get burned at the stake.

My least favourite, however, is Togekiss.
Back in the days of Gold and Silver I always used to have the Togepi you hatch on my team (I reset the game A LOT back then), train it up to level 7, and just enjoy the lulz every now and again with Metronome. It was always a pain to evolve, too, especially back in those days, so I would just keep it in my party in the hopes of that raising its happiness. Only, on one run through of Gold, I actually used it often enough for it to evolve into Togetic and loved it a lot. It was adorable, and actually its stats weren't that bad. Certainly one of my favourites considering it was a trophy of having to go through raising the happiness of a Pokémon with little to no damaging moves.
When Diamond and Pearl came around, I was... surprised GF was willing to take the risk of adding SO many evolutions to old Pokémon. The worst of course was Togekiss. Not only do I despise its design (it looks like a cloud with eyes, they could have done SO much better), but also Togetic - once an adorable trophy of the suffering you went through trying to evolve it - is now all but forgotten and useless. Evolving a Togetic instantly will grant it an amazing moveset with Sky Attack, Aura Sphere and Extremespeed, so there is no need for Togetic to even exist any more in competitive terms, besides a sort of okay Special tank w/ Eviolite (and the only thing that makes it better than Chansey in that regard is that it can dodge Earthquake).

I short, Togekiss has a god-awful design and completely erases one of my favourite Pokémon from existence. I would have been okay with a Togetic evolution - excited even. But because of these reasons, it's shot itself to my no. 1 least favourite Pokémon. Togekiss is the only Pokémon ever which I would be happy if it was erased from existence - I literally can't say that about any other Pokémon. Great job

DNA

Goodbye, everyone. I'll miss you all.
Advanced Member

My second least favourite I shall keep undisclosed, because it's love by so many people I might get burned at the stake.
I'm not afraid to say I despise Pikachu and Umbreon and I'm clearly not dead yet, so I think you'll be fine.

AlexanderTheAwesome

Go! Chandelure!

Why Dunsparce. Just look at it. How do you love it so much?? I hate it with a burning passion even if my only reason is that it is loved by so many people just so they can call themselves "hipsters"