Pokemon What is your favorite Pokemon type? Why?

Ice-, ghost- and poison-types are all in my list of favorite types. Even though most of my favorite Pokémon are Normal.

I think I like Normal and Ground the most, since Normal types are so varied and weird, and Ground types are all... craggy and solid. Yes.

Dark types are my favorite overall. I love Darkrai, Absol, Tyranitar and Umbreon. Ground comes in second because Stunfisk.

Water. It's only weak against two-types, and it's strong against 3. There are powerful. water-type moves like Hydro Pump, Hydro Cannon, Muddy Water, Surf, Waterfall, Scald, etc. 3 of my top 10 favorite Pokémon are water: Quagsire, Seismitoad, and Kingdra. You can swim with water type Pokémon, as well as ride on them! 3 HMs are water-type: Surf, Waterfall, and Dive! What's not to love about water-types?

Seismitoad537 said:
3 HMs are water-type: Surf, Waterfall, and Dive!

What? No love for Whirlpool?

I cannot think of a favorite type, but my favorite pokemon (Umbreon) is Dark type.
I kind of like the Ghost type also, because it's currently the rarest type.

Electric and Ghost. Psychic and Dragon coming close. Dragon also has my favorite 2 Pokemon (Flygon and Kingdra) and some cool Pokemon but as a type, Electric and Ghost are better.

Ghost is very mysterious and has cool Pokemon (such as Gengar and Dusknoir) while Electric has only 1 weakness.

For me it's dark type, Mightyena is one of my favorites.
But I have always loved grass type pokemon to, one of my favorite grass types is serperior.

Keeper of Night said:
Seismitoad537 said:
3 HMs are water-type: Surf, Waterfall, and Dive!

What? No love for Whirlpool?

I cannot think of a favorite type, but my favorite pokemon (Umbreon) is Dark type.
I kind of like the Ghost type also, because it's currently the rarest type.

Lol I totally forgot!

Most of my favorite Pokemon are Dark type (Houndoom, Umbreon, Shiftry, Sableye, Scrafty), so I'd say that's my favorite type. However, my all time favorite Pokemon is Water type. If you can guess which Pokemon that is, I'll give you a long distance air five.

I like the Flying type because its my favorite element from other games ive played as a child and out of all animals that exist in the earth i LOVE birds.
I also like the fighting, very offensive, and sometimes, defensive, HARIYAMA FOREVER! XD
And the Ground and Dragon type.

My favorite type has always been Grass. This probably stemmed from Erika's use of the Grass type. I'm also a fan of special conditions and healing in the TCG, two things Grass-type cards are known for.

Plus a lot of them look really cool/cute too, so there's that.

Grass has always been my favorite type, just because I've always thought that the Grass types have been some of the most interesting Pokemon, both design-wise and because of their playstyle. Psychic is another one of my favorites too, coming in a very close second.

I've always adored water-types! The designs, basically everything about them. They are always what I look forward to when new generations are revealed.

Mentioning just one is very hard, so I'll just mention the three I use the most and also my favorites. In all my teams, these 3 types cannot be missing.

#1 - Normal types; mostly since my favorite Pokemon is a normal type (Watchog), also the normal types can learn attacks from other types, mostly via TM's or move tutors; so my favorite Pokemon can learn 4 attacks from 4 different types.

#2 - Water types, I love sea-otters so no surprise on that, love those aquatic weasels, many of my favorite attacks (such as surf, razor shell, aqua tail) are water types.

#3 - Fighting types, another set of my favorite attacks are from the fighting types (hi jump kick, aura sphere, drain punch and detect), also since another of my favorite Pokemon is a fighting type (that fighting weasel), Mienfoo

Omg, I like them all! Except for Fairies. Them maed me sad. :/
  • Dragon
  • Psychic
  • Ice
  • Water
  • Dark
  • Grass
  • Steel
Yeah, my favorites. I'm a dragonborn! Though I'm here to protect dragons from the evil fairies. :3

i keep pulling ace specs, 12 in 10 packs today wtf crossed boundaries, it is insane but i love it and is my fv cards.......

Back