What do people call you?

The Fallen One said:
TFO. Ganon. God of Epic Timing. Flutterguy. DERAILER. All are fine with me.
TheDarkLucario said:
TheDarkLucario, TDL, Infinity, James, tee dee eel, and TL;DR.
My favorite is TL;DR. =D
I feel proud I started both of those.
PokeMedic said:
I don't always have a nickname, but when I do, it breaks the threads rules.
olololololol
Gliscor said:
By some people you mean me right?
It's more than just you - trust me.

I'm the only person that calls those two people by either of those names. The former was born out of my respect for Ganon; the latter was born out of me constantly misreading TDL's name.

dragonexpert said:
You forgot Zorua.:p

Wow, yes I did. I get Zorua too :)

safariblade said:
safariblade, safari, 'blade, sb, saferblad, safer, SusanCoffey, Zach.
I've also been called jungleknife and now safaray apparently.

Mine.

Jussayin

Oh, and I get Void sometimes, but just rarely.

New rule added.

LuckyPokeGirl said:
New rule added: You can now post what you call others on this thread!

Speaking of which, I call [member]SlashinZangoose[/member] "Shade".

I like making up fun names for the people that go onto chat, or for my close friends.

Aside from the ones that have already been said, I call some people by other names:

TheDarkLucario = tl;dr
Gliscor = slow guy
Zero = z-nub (but then again, everyone calls him that)
Esperante = Danny Boy (I know I'm going to get shot for this)
Zyflair = Psyflare
HypnoticLuxray = HypnoLux, which sounds like a vacuum cleaner
and someone named Lamby.

I've got a lot more. I can even give people nicknames upon request...but unfortunately, you won't be able to choose the nickname you get.

Just like to point out that I'm pretty sure I started calling Ryan HypnoLux. You can ask him yourself. (Unless you pulled some incredible ninja) Although I never called him Vaccum Cleaner. ;D

You started calling him HypnoLux, and I picked up on that. HL himself kept remarking that I called him "Vacuum Cleaner" only because I remarked that "HypnoLux" sounds like a model of vacuum cleaner. (Ever heard of Electrolux?)

And then I actually started calling him Vacuum Cleaner.

I'm called Gabe, or Nigel on chat. At school, I have lots of nicknames including Bubbs, NyanNyan, and Mr. G.

Some call me Ram, Rams, John (lmao). Other than that, no one really came up with a cool nickname or something for me :( sad, i know.

Also on Titan Quest forums I'm known as TFO and The Friendly Barman. Also that-guy-who-got-3000-posts-in-2-months. Over on the smashboards I'm known as Divilenta, or just Divi for short as the ganon mains have started to call me.

Teapot. Only the cool people will understand why.

Irl, my name is Sean, so people call me "seen". At work they call me Harry Potter because I resemble him, and it's the only way to tell me apart from the other Sean that works there. :p

Pokemon friends call me JC (against my will :p)

Otherwise it's mainly Anthony. Some of my friends at work call me bubby because they've heard my sister call me it lol.

I'm called many things: CCloud; CClood; CC; Sea Clown; Fish Stik; my former username way back when (which will never be revealed); and my real name, Shawn, among others, which I'm sure I've forgotten. Sometimes, if the mood is right, my loves TDL and Bredfat call me affectionate names like babe and handsome. <4

In real life, people I know or am friends with call me by my last name.

Call me Ishmael Hatman, and I get the occasional Hatty or even rarer Hatbro. I am Brandon irl and my nickname in this real world that some of you may not know is Bear; I have no idea how I got it, but I did lol

Bear, eh? I have an idea why you might have that nickname. ;D Anyways, I recently received the nickname "That Kentucky Accent Guy". Come on Skype VC if you can't figure out why. I'm honestly surprised this thread has had this much activity, lol.

Back