What are you scared of?

Over the past few months, I've developed athazagoraphobia, or in English: fear of being forgotten.

Dewtzel said:
Ooh this is going to be embarrassing. '^^

I'm really, and I mean really, afraid of rodents. I scream like a sissy whenever I see one. I just hate how they sneak past your walls and through your air vents.
Ugh!
*vomits*
Don't feel embarrassed, I hate rodents too.

Cows. And sheep.

(For real, it's not sarcasm or something)

I'm scared of someone sneaking into my house during the night.

Seriously... I have a hard time sleeping...

Dentists, loud shocks (aka abrupt noises), heights, being alone in a big house, burning myself, ghosts,
possibilities of robbery, fire, just being plain alone anywhere, being lost
ect ect

edit: also needles sometimes, only like if I had an "eh" sort of day do they really get me
sadly also social interaction can be a big thing with me
sighs

I've got chiclephobia all the way. I'm not the person who goes around labeling oneself, but this is extreme for me. I will vomit violently and have a major freak-out over gum. It's one of the most disgusting things on this planet. (Coming from somebody who guts what they hunt.)

Nightmares, roller coasters, the Saw movies, falling, spiders, dying very very slowly and painfully, losing all my friends...
SOPA/PIPA

Well...

Roller coasters
zombies
the dark
being alone anywhere
ghost
aliens 0.0
clowns
scare crows
sudden sounds
spiders
being high in the air
social interaction
etc

Dont judge

LADYBUGS! Those things are freakin scary!!!! Their freakin 3 layered wings scare the crap out of me when they start to fly!! :S

*Martin puts Jirachi on top of roof*

lol, I'm scared of what the dark conceals, don't be a hater got it!!

AnimeUSA said:
Nightmares, roller coasters, the Saw movies, falling, spiders, dying very very slowly and painfully, losing all my friends...
SOPA/PIPA

I'm scared of loosing my friends too :eek:...

Back