What are you scared of?

For me, definitely spiders and cancer. The spider thing isn't severe, but I get creeped out when I see one.

Hazz said:
I have this fear where I worry about dying even though I'm only 13.

It's called thanatophobia, which is the fear of death.

I have a fear of Hypno...
But seriously, I'm afraid of a few things, but I can get really paranoid at times about things that are really important to me, like my family being killed, my cards being stolen/destroyed, my friends getting killed, ectra.

I suffer from atychiphobia. I'm scared 24/7. My only medication is success.

The thing I'm most scared of is death. I really can't handle it well.

I have two, although they are kinda the same thing.
Atelophobia- Fear of imperfection And Atychiphobia- Fear of failure.

1. Arachnophobia. I have had to pull my car over multiple times while driving alone to bat a spider out of my car before.

2. When people on the same side turn on each other or gang up on 1 person. Like the beginning of the Dark Knight when all the bank robbers kill each other, that was easily the most messed up part of the movie imo, or in Transformers 2 when all the scrap robots kill the smallest one for parts to fix Megatron at the bottom of the ocean. Yeah, I know that second one was weak, but I can't think of any other pokebeach friendly examples.

I am afraid of dying. Especially in some violent manner. But I wouldn't call it a phobia because it doesn't hinder me. Also, when I am driving at night, I am afraid of deer. Seeing a deer on the side of the road when it is dark and you are alone is so scary.

Also, about a week ago, a kid who graduated from my highschool last year was killed in a motorcycle accident when he hit a deer. He was only 18. So that didn't help either of those fears >.>

I think this thread has been revived twice now.

Like a zombie.

Anyway, my only fears are bugs of any kind and... boredom. I'm not sure how to explain it... I like being in cars driving at high speeds, dangerous looking roller coasters, and pretty much anything that threatens my life (like guns and jumping from high places). If I can't do anything exciting, or I just have to sit inside all week, everything annoys me. I guess I'm afraid of that happening. Or maybe afraid of having a safe life (I'm so going to die early).

As an aside, I love cats.

Snacks scare the crud out of me. There all...dangerous looking. Beyond that, I'm afraid of horror movies, because I get easily scared by many things, actually, and they give me nightmares. Yah. not cool.

Snacks scare me too.

Honeybuns
Oreos
Apples
Lays and Ruffles

Oh god the Lays. You can never eat just one... They just keep coming...

^-^

1) In a mini-bus.. Don't know why but it makes me feel sick.. I doubt its claustrophobia though.. Not scared of it though.. Just makes me feel sick..
2) Not really the height, but just when I'm coming down.. Like in theme parks there is like this Pirate Ship thing which swings up and down? I don't know how to explain it but I tend to push the safety bar to push me back up (it's not really a feeling but I don't know how to describe it.. Sorry)

I'm afraid of clowns. No really, that clown on FunFun Island in Zelda: Skyward Sword is crazy creepy.

Back