-making da $$$
-competitive battling
-poker and gambling
-actually anything competitive
-chess
-cooking
-chess
-finding time to do these things

The ones listed multiple times are the ones I love the most. I feel I left a few off; there's just so many things I like.

Playing the sax like a boss
watching full metal alchemist and naruto
cooking
video games
spending time with my friends
playing basketball
finding ways to make money for nationals
spending the day on the internet typing on pokebeach and watching youtube
eating

Activities I absolutely adore:
  • Eating a good salad - There has been no food-related experience in my entire life that can compare to eating a well-made salad. A well-made salad is not only extremely tasty, but it also has to have the proper texture for the experience to be truly enjoyable. There should be a hearty crunch to some of the pieces of lettuce, but not too much of a crunch. The salad dressing should slap me in the face with flavor, but allow some of the lettuce flavor to come through. It's gotta be just right... Thankfully it's hard to mess up a salad.
  • Drawing - It's my raison d'être. I live to draw, and drawing keeps me going. Getting motivated can be tough sometimes, but finishing a piece and seeing people enjoy it is something I cherish. Pushing my art to new levels is also extremely satisfying.
  • Spending time with loved ones - I don't think this one needs an explanation.
  • Listening to music - Same as above.
  • Playing video games - It's something I don't get to do too much anymore, so every chance I get is enjoyable.
  • Learning - Knowledge is power, after all. I don't want to know everything, but learning more and more helps me better understand and enjoy the world I live in.
  • Listening to talk radio - Talk radio is something I've enjoyed since middle school, and it's something I'm really passionate about. Unfortunately it's a dying industry but thankfully we have a station here devoted to all talk shows that I listen to religiously.

- Eating (seriously, my stomach is a bottomless pit)
- Archery
- Video Games
- Cards (hearts and presidents)
- Competitive VG battling
- Competitive TCG battling if I go first
- Anything competitive
- Winning
- Board Games
- Hanging out with friends

I wish I got to do archery more, there's almost no places around that do it and the ones that do have terrible equipment. There's an award at my camp I'm going for that no one's ever gotten which I'm hoping to get this year, although I probably won't because it's insanely difficult. I'm content with being better then the instructor :p.

- Friends
- Soccer
- Track
- Pokemon
- Reading
- Biking
- Card games (Not TCGs, regular card games)
- Watching soccer

Writing songs and poetry.
Playing sports like handball and volleyball and football :0
Reading! :0
And playing piano.
I also like annoying my brother. Every little siblings job :p
Why I'm typing like this, idk.

I enjoy keeping up with current events because I like knowing what is going on in the world around me. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, the reasoning behind that is pretty obvious! I like keeping up with the NHL; hockey is my favorite sport. I also enjoy reading (both fiction and non-fiction) although lately I just end up reading threads on PokeBeach :p. I also love playing the Pokemon TCG (as well as collecting the cards), an activity that I have just recently began!

If I could like or tip or thank posts believe me I would do it for the OP.
I draw a lot, I also like skateboarding, and watching bad anime and late night/ early morning gas station snack runs with friends.

Cooking ramen, hunting, Nerf gun battles with my little brother, and reading.

Finding Emma Stone GIFs on the internet.

Basketball and TF2, too.

But mostly finding Emma Stone GIFs on the internet.

- Finding and talking about games that define that art form. In-depth conversations with friends.
- Drawing to improve. I like taking critique and improving with every strike of the pencil.
- Finding out interesting facts.
- Successfully Socializing :I
- Catching up on literally hundreds of episodes of anime after a long break.
- Deus Ex: HR
- Mass Effect

Internet, Video Games, listening to music, watching the telly, eating; essentially just being lazy.

I love many things. I will just say my best of all!
I <3 listening to music SOOOOOO MUCCCCCCCCH!
Why?
I'm alone at home,my parents are working and I'm really feeling lonely. Listening to music (Pokemon ones of course) it really makes me forgot that I'm alone.;)

I like playing soccer and basketball, because I love competition and hanging out with my teamates! I also love music, just because.

I love playing Pokemon,
learning pointless words,
school,
playing the clarinet,
and religion (I'm Mormon),
Yeh that's my life.

Back