Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excited that they were halfway to victory

Does this mean that there is 4 scum and 2 indies? 5 scum and one indie? 3 anti-town are dead so I guess that means there's 3 left.

@PikaMasterJesi that doesn't clear you as town lol.
I voted you in case you are scum with 3 vote weight, because that is scary at this point. I'm not saying you are scum, and I don't really read you as scum right now. You don't need to overreact to such light pressure.

It's not the pressure I'm upset about, it's the fact that I don't have any vote weight for four days in a row.

iirc their vote is 3 unless someone votes for them right? Can't risk scum having that at this point in the game.

I voted you in case you are scum with 3 vote weight, because that is scary at this point. I'm not saying you are scum, and I don't really read you as scum right now.
Finding these two statements kinda contradictory at the moment. You say you can't risk scum having the vote weight, then say you don't think I'm scum? If so, what was the point of your vote? Just to make my vote on you useless?

that doesn't clear you as town lol.
Go check the vote counts, then. You'll see there's various times where there's one less vote count than there are people voting for said person. The person with no vote weight was me.

Forgive me if I sound rude; I'm just upset right now.

It's not the pressure I'm upset about, it's the fact that I don't have any vote weight for four days in a row.

Finding these two statements kinda contradictory at the moment. You say you can't risk scum having the vote weight, then say you don't think I'm scum? If so, what was the point of your vote? Just to make my vote on you useless?

Go check the vote counts, then. You'll see there's various times where there's one less vote count than there are people voting for said person. The person with no vote weight was me.

Forgive me if I sound rude; I'm just upset right now.

He voted you not because he thought you were scum, but because if you still happened to be, having a scum with triple vote weight is very bad for town at this point. It was simply a precaution, even though it sucks for you, because you're not clear yet. I was planning on doing the same thing if we were getting too close to a lynch.

You claiming that evidence doesn't make you confirmed town. Your potential safe claim would have a different flavor but with the same effect.

Lol, I have been waiting for someone to vote Jesi. This is a real scumtell. Why would you hinder anyone's ability to vote? at all? That is scummy since the scum team benefit from it much more than town can. Guess who did that yesterday? Celever. This is of course depends on Jesi being town, but why would Celever do that if she was his scumbuddy?
Grant simply echoed the case that Skyleaf brought without giving any attention to my answer to it.

For reference :

Wait... what do you mean by "could've had"? That implies that you somehow know he isn't a role.

And for references' sake, Frank Sahwit is a murderer, and would be scum if he is in the game.

##VOTE: PikaMasterJesi

I don't actually know that Sawhit isn't a role. And I know Sawhit is a murderer, because I've played the first game in full. It's just that Sawhit is the murderer in the tutorial case of the first game, and from what I know he doesn't reappear at all. Then again, you could argue that Maggey Byrde is from a tutorial case but reappears from what I know.

Also, RIP in vote weight.

I swear it to you I am town. I wouldn't have any reason to lie about my vote weight, especially since I'm already upset about not having a vote say.

And in reference to Scattered's last post, I can't believe I kinda guessed Sawhit in a way.

Lol, I have been waiting for someone to vote Jesi. This is a real scumtell. Why would you hinder anyone's ability to vote? at all? That is scummy since the scum team benefit from it much more than town can. Guess who did that yesterday? Celever. This is of course depends on Jesi being town, but why would Celever do that if she was his scumbuddy?
Grant simply echoed the case that Skyleaf brought without giving any attention to my answer to it.

OMGUS much? Simsands basically is confirmed and he just said he would do the same thing. It's an obvious thing to do.
I did more than echo buddy.

It's not that we don't believe your vote weight, Jesi. That is 100% proveable. But what you're basically saying is that you're cleared by flavor, which in this game means nothing since scum are given full claims.

OMGUS much? Simsands basically is confirmed and he just said he would do the same thing. It's an obvious thing to do.
I did more than echo buddy.

It's not OMGUS, can you read the thread? I already said that you are 99% scum and we should lynch you. Basically, you OMGUSed, not me.

It's not that we don't believe your vote weight, Jesi. That is 100% proveable. But what you're basically saying is that you're cleared by flavor, which in this game means nothing since scum are given full claims.
Good point. I swear I'm town, though. I had this idea that the flavour would clear me completely, but I guess not.

Also, random question: Did someone recently resign from modship? There used to be six mods under Forum Games and now there's four.

bbninjas said:
You should encourage the town to look at the vote counts. Considering how close the tie was between Celever/KingX/Grant early stages, counts will be particularly important. The Day 2 count will not be that useful, since anyone and everyone should have been voting for Camo. The Day 1 count would also be a good look too.

bbninjas said:
@TGK

Please remind the town that Robin is confirmed to have the role of "High Prosecutor" or whatever it was (I cant recall correctly) which could easily be a town role.

So this as a relevant posts/quote list with a comment/s on how it could point to being scummy (or not).

First up is Skyleaf.

(I started Day 2 because looking over the Day 1 posts would give me a headache.)

Finally, I can post again!
So if TGK was revealed town, and PP wanted to kill both TGK, (whomever Feenie is) and (whomever Maya is), then those two are probably town.
Does anybody have a cop ability?

Hey guys, remember this little 'slip' at the start of Day 2? Back then we dismissed it as a hasty mistake, but it might be worth a second look, because it looks like the one simsands first brought up wasn't the only 'slip' Skyleaf has done. Though that depends if you see this as a scumslip in particular.

After reading both the Celever and Luis cases, I feel inclined to put this as my vote, at least temporarily.
##VOTE: Luispipe8

A vote without elaboration. Recall that Camo was the one who created the Luis case; this could easily be a scum partner voting. Either way, Skyleaf has been simply agreeing with laid out cases and voting after them (more on that below and later).

Him saying this struck me as a bit odd for some reason... Why add in the underlined part if you hadn't found Phoenix yet? Maybe it's just me, but if I hadn't found Phoenix yet I wouldn't think to put that in.
Just a little thought.

This just might be minor, but there's an implication that Skyleaf sort of has an idea that TGK already found Phoenix?

I'm not exactly sure why... I can't put it into words... But Celever's actions today feel very strange. He seems more...energetic than usual. Both he and TGK, actually... He seems almost frantic to get TGK and simsands to stop tunneling him. The Celever I know is usually pretty calm, from what I've seen.
I'm not assuming TGK's town, but as of now I see no reason to assume he's scum either. (I realize Celever said this, too.) But of the two, Celever feels stranger today.
##FORNOW: Celever

Voting... And the reason is not based on any logic or evidence, plus there's an admitted echoing in there.

If there's no way to prove he's scum, what good would come of getting on his case like you did? I get it, don't trust him, he may be scum - but if he is scum, it seems like there's nothing we can do about it. We can't eliminate him without killing Maya, which you said isn't worth the risk... So what can we do? Just ignore him and say, "You're scum, I can't believe anything you say"?
If he's scum we can't do anything to get rid of him except killing Maya, whom you said not to attack. :V

The quote simsands first brought up, here's the full paragraph/context of it. The verb usage does stick out for some reason.

I feel a bit wary toward this comment. If PP were indie or scum, yay for him but nay for us. And if he were town, he'd just be another target for scum, who would know that this time they've got a townie in their claws.
And also, who was Dahlia if what PP says is true? >_>

A vague post, and some stating the obvious.

So I won't seem like I'm bandwagon-ing, I'll do this really quickly before I make my statement. ##UNVOTE: Celever
@Celever , I remain unsure who truly identified Phoenix first, but whether you were first or second, what in the heavens could you possibly accomplish with this?

Literally all I could see this accomplishing is getting an instant target for scum, and maybe satisfying your emotion for a second. I know how good it can feel to deliver a sudden reveal, but I can't see how this would do anything but hurt town. If he's Phoenix, scum now know and will want to kill the high prosecutor. And from Simsands' recent posts, he seems to agree with being Phoenix.
Maybe you did see TGK slip and reveal him. BUT THERE WOULD STILL BE A CHANCE SCUM WOULDN'T SEE WHAT YOU DID. What did you hope to accomplish by "outing Phoenix?"
All I can see happening is bringing Simsands into the spotlight and making him a particularly delectable treat for scummies.
Have I missed something, @Celever ?

At the time of this quote, simsands already brought up the question of why she didn't want to seem bandwagoning and implied that that's suspicious. And recall that at first all she was voting for Celever for was 'being strange', and now there's this logical argument and reason. However, the time of this post someone else has already brought those questions up versus Celever, so this might be categorized as echoing.

In addition, lately it has seemed like you're mainly just trying to get votes off of you, and I'm having difficulty telling who you're trying to make people vote on, instead of you. Are you trying to make us vote TGK? What about this?

Similar to the one above.

I'm...not exactly sure how to put my thoughts on him into words, but I'll do my best. My mind works in images.

Imagine a stage with a huge spotlight ring lighting most of it. People are standing and wandering all over this stage. The more I study them in-game, the deeper red-colored they become on the stage. People are identified as strange (perhaps scummy) to me when spots of other colors flicker across them. More flickers appear when they've made weirder posts.
Right now, Celever is dark pink. Not red, because I don't know everything about how he plays. You and Simsands are very very close to white, because I get next to no read whatsoever on you two. However, Simsands has next to no "scum flickers" because he seems to be Phoenix.
However, not everyone is in the spotlight. King Xerneas is a good example. He stands at the edge of the light, mostly in but partly out. He's completely white, but he's had a couple small scum flickers. He seems to mostly avoid everyone's gazes but if you manage to spot him he will stay put, meeting your eyes firmly and neither seeming scared nor angry.

Does that make sense? If not, please ask questions.

A little poetic, but it does say that her voting on Celever was based on something kind of vague.

This feels like it might be a quick attempt to get votes off of him, but I have seen someone do the same thing and turn out town. (That was PP in Dimensional Shift.)
But all in all, the absolute confidence of this post makes it feel a bit more scummy than town.

This is after Celever has posted his case on KX, and votes/questions were piling up on him. If she's scum, then this might be considered subtle supporting.

Is there a way death by poison would show a false role upon flip?

The second suspicious quote, and I have to agree it is, because it was very out of the blue at the time of posting. The previous posts were about Celever and Jabber & TGK arguing and bbninjas listing the town and scum points of Celever and KX. Plus, this is a very oddly specific question about a death or game mechanic, that you just can't help but suspect that she does have an idea about the topic she asked. The last time something like this happened, it was Jabberwock in the Fire Emblem game, and he turned out scum.

While I do admit that the actions of GM Draclord are very strange, I feel he should be looked into tomorrow, as my instinct tells me to stick with KX.
Just in case:
##UNVOTE: whomever I voted for before
##VOTE: King Xerneas

I feel as though both of these are likely scum, but as I haven't looked into GM as much I will put/keep my vote on KX.

Votes KX with 'instinct' as reason, similar to the reason for votes she made on Day 2.

I actually kind of agree with this; to me it felt like the sudden interest in you came out of nowhere. I realize that the case on you was made back on page 48, but why suddenly bring it up now? @scattered mind ?

A bit of echoing.

Well that's all up to end of Day 3... So, here are the conclusions/scummy points she might have done:
-Echoing
-Bandwagoning
-Reasoning out her votes with just 'instinct' and being vague
-Suspicious quotes on speculation about death/game mechanics that could hint that she has knowledge about it

Do you think it is enough for a case and enough to consider her highly likely scum? I personally believe so because of the quotes, but then the reason for suspecting those quotes is something a little meta (e.g. based on a similar act in a previous WW game) and a possible semantic/language issue, which I think is not solid enough to vote or lynch her immediately. But I think I'll be watching her posts more closely in case she makes more 'slips'.

Next I'm going to look over is grant's posts. There's fewer of them so it should be faster, though if I have a lot of analysis on it, it could take a while as well.

Oh I forgot to add; once I'm done with grant's posts I'll throw in my input on the latest couple of posts.

grant posts:

Hello everyone I just subbed in. I haven't played in awhile and haven't played the attorney games at all. I (and others) have noticed some small funny stuff so dar day 2 (all of which has been quoted and discussed ex. skyleaf and luis) but my point is that I don't think anything is really a scumtell at this point. Here are some random thoughts so far.

Camo doesn't look like he has anything to go off yet so don't put too much weight into what he's saying atm. Later on he is pretty good and can be helpful if town.

Indie dying night 1 with an anti-town win con is definitely helpful. One thing I wonder is if that was a random hit and lucky for us or if the scum had some motivation for killing Palutena (because what are the odds of the scum randomly night killing the indie I'm just assuming there's one).

Robin Asiaga looks town.

PMJ seems like his playstyle is different as well, but what do i know its just the beginning of day 2.

Simsands most likely has a double vote. Since it would be helpful to know if that's the case or if there's lingering votes/other stuff in play I'd like to know from simsands if he had a double vote yesterday.

Miyami asking for high prosecuter seems a bit obvious to be honest. He could have easily looked it up rather than asking it here it seems like. Maybe it was a tip off attempt or something.

Seemingly trying to be neutral/contributing for his first post but he's posting some reads/opinions without elaboration on the reason or logic behind them.

Ok I didn't meant to post just that, meant to add stuff to it lol.
I thought that quote was funny. Anyway here are my thoughts on everyone so far, though I don't have a strong case for anything atm.
1. Celever definitely seems town to me
2. simsands leaning scum ##VOTE: simsands hasn't posted anything of substance today after being very active and going after celever
4. scattered mind nothing, no clue
5. Robin Aisaga leaning town, because of high prosector role and I read him as town
7. Reinforce neutral
8. bbninjas slight town
10. GM Draclord neutral, could be either
12. Luispipe8 basically confo town
14. Skyleaf2000 see scattered mind
16. PikaMasterJesi just guessing slight scum
17. Jabberwock strong town read
19. Cypher333 King Xerneas slight scum/new scum and inactive
20. Squirtle Squad neutral

Similar to the above.

He hasn't posted anything of substance today after being very active and going after celever. Not a very strong case as I've said but better than anything else I have atm. Also now PMJ who is experienced and confo(??? according to you) town reads him as scum as well.

very overreactive. nothing here means he's scum, though I agree celever is acting weird now. maybe a really new scum would do something like this but your reasoning isn't good at all. you can't die again right? you are permanently in the game right?

This is grasping at straws a bit. tgk is pretty much confirmed town, and it is safe to assume he is town. I don't think you are acting scummy but you are acting weird.

Defends Celever subtly, using the PMJ posts to support it. Doubts tgk for one paragraph then on the next reply/paragraph says tgk is town and calls Celever strange/suspicious. Inconsistent?

I think his tgk's role is very powerful. He can communicate with the dead, which means all of our dead town can still sort of play the game. @deadpeople and tgk I would urge you guys to communicate your input and stuff like PMJ is doing because in a sense it mitigates the downside of being dead. We can still communicate with them which I think is very powerful and helpful. Of course you can try to read into camo/PP but I would probably just ignore them.

Fair, though I do think we have a lot of leeway and info in this specific scenario.

Seemingly contributing, I suppose, but isn't this a sort of given/obvious so why bring it up to post?

lol, what the actual heck. "I'm vanilla, I don't really care if I die, I just won't contribute at all. I don't love celever's case, but this screams scum and at the very least unhelpful town.
##UNVOTE: simsands I still think simsands is a good lynch.
##VOTE: King Xerneas

Defends Celever again and votes KX readily. The reason he puts up is the same as what someone has stated before, so it could be considered echoing.

I agree with this. The wagon on celever is stupid. All he said is not to assume things, and people made a mountain out of a molehill about it. If celever is lynched and flips town I'm going after the unconfirmeds on his wagon (basically those besides Luis). There's no real case here. imo simsands and KX are much better lynches.

Subtly defending Celever and 'threatening' those on his wagon and pushes for simsands (who was confirmed by TGK) and KX (the lynch being pushed by Celever).

lol, if he was scum he wouldn't have said that. Scum would keep that info to themselves for many reasons. If simsands is indeed Phoenix, that clears him and celever in my book. But I've already been hard reading celever as town. Simsands could be phoenix with a powerful role though which could explain why he's been going under the radar. KX is probably the best lynch. Everything about him seems scummy. I remember when I was new and I said something to the effect of I'm VT idc if i die (just like KX) and I got a ton of heat for it. I don't remember if I was lynched over it.

Defending Celever again, but this time no longer pushes simsands and sticks to KX so possible subtle supporting of a scum partner lynch. Also some meta comparison.

lol. this case is even worse than celever's. The only reason for pressuring me is some obscure interaction with EM, who I'm subbed in for.
The only reasoning on ME is lurking. I've been busy, I have only been able to check the thread every now and then on my phone since whenever the last time I posted was. I don't bother posting on my phone because it's annoying and I can't go back and look at things etc. They wouldn't be good posts at all. The wagon is so stupid. bb makes some weak case and the others who have voted me are simply bandwagoning and ofc KX wants to save his own skin.

This is the first post of grant's after Squirtle Squad and bb put him up for lynch; his defense is neutral bordering on excuse, but notice how he still inserts an attempt to make KX (and the votes) look suspicious.

I love how you decide to vote me purely for lurking when like half the players do that. Drac robin reinforce skyleaf etc.

Diverting to other players, perhaps? Also, the reasoning that 'if there are others doing the same thing I do, I can't be suspicious'.

Reasons why I am scum (i'm not really ofc, just for arguments sake)
- random obscure musing from bb (boi u know ur case has nothing)
- blamed for interactions with camo and EM (who I subbed for, doesn't really apply to me much especially bc camo likes going after new players. saying EM/me is scum because of that is so random and shot in the dark its not even funny)
- lurking was busy not my fault

everyone voting me is bandwagoning for no real reason.

Reasons why KX is scum
- was inactive and posted nothing of substance, was very inactive, until he gets put on the spot and his scum buddies tell him to post of course
- doesn't even provide defense, just says that he's VT and doesn't care if he dies
- contradicts this by claiming wiretapper and saying he's dangerous to scum
- weak claim
- everything else valid that was in the cases made against him way back when
- very scummy and bandwagony

Getting really passionate and heated (panicky?) about defending himself (see the jabs at bb and the slight sarcasm) and the lists he made are reasons others posted already

Also usually when checking from phone i don't have time to read everything and make actual thought out posts. Apparently that makes me scum. What I don't get is why scattered voted me. Guess he could easily be scum bandwagoning to save KX, if KX is lynched when he flips scum I'm going after scattered

Conspiracy theorizing and some threatening as a method of defense.

I have an addition to these are the last 3 posts, where according to bb's role there's a lie. Now while the idea of a 'lie' might be subjective in this scenario because we don't know what conditions our hosts consider to be a 'lie' (basically, if it's only dependent on what grant is supposed to know by his own role/ability or if it includes what might be implied and learned from the posts on the thread such as flipped alignments), I've bolded what I think are possibilities (though they can be disproved).

Everyone who is on the chopping block obviously wants to vote for you to save themselves, because scattered actually has a legit case on you and you seem scummy.
Ok I went back and looked at the votes. I didn't keep track of who's voting who, but I think it's like this assuming no one besides simsands and jesi has vote modifiers.

Celever 4
grant 1
KX 4
Drac 3

I think KX is a better lynch than drac. Celever voted for Drac twice without voting anyone else in between :p Simsands has the double vote. I want to hear his opinion so hopefully he gets online. I don't think he voted yet but I may have missed it.

Simsands basically chooses who dies right now if he is able to get online. tbh drac is more neutral to me rn but I could see him being slightly scummy

Wait, did celever just claim scum? That't nuts, I thought for sure that he was town. Where does this leave KX? I guess that makes me suspect. Also if bb doesn't die (iirc something was mentioned about him being poisoned?) we should definitely look into him. Is celever just being salty or is he actually scum? So scum team got cel and camo? I wonder who the others are. I still think KX could definitely be scum.

Conclusions/scummy points:
-Lurking (his supposed scum meta)
-Defending Celever strongly (though this is probably only scummy because Celever himself flipped scum. While bbninjas could be guilty of the same, perhaps even more so, and he already flipped town, this doesn't mean grant is, and could still be a cause for suspicion)
-Supporting a scum partner lynch
-Inconsistent at some points
-Threatening votes during his defense of himself
-An instance of diverting attention to other players
-A lie

I get that Lynch all Liars is a thing and if so then the last point is already reason enough to vote him, independent of how convinced you are of the other scummy points.

grant said that the lie was when he said that he reads GM Drac neutral when he actually knew he is town. This is another lie imo, since in the very same sentense he mention that he could see GM Drac scummy. (which also proves his recent post of so called suspicious about why I gave the GM Drac case as an echoing post and not really his thought).

With barely no one around whenever I post and am online (for 5 hours now), I sometimes feel like I'm on a different planet instead of a different timezone :(

I'm pretty sure that KX, Grant, and Drac are all town, since if Celever wanted to tie up the votes to reduce the chance of him getting lynched he'd not want to tie it up with another scum and risk them getting lynched

Actually, I would think the opposite. Why did Celever give up and made a big declaration about it at the end of the day yesterday? He could just have as easily insisted on his innocence till the end. So, I think there's a reason he did that. He played up and made a big deal about being scum. It seemed like a gambit to make himself stand out. And the only reason I can think of that he'd do that is that he was covering up for someone. That's why I suspect there was at least another scum member up for lynch yesterday and Celever did that hoping we'd call the others cleared thinking he was the only and obvious scum.

If the events of yesterday and the results I got from wiretapping aren't proof that I'm town than grant possibly still thinking I'm scum is either tunneling or him being scum pushing an easy lynch...

The results proved your ability, not your alignment. Similar to PikaMasterJesi's case, the ability is true but it could be a different flavor. Plus, your character was already once on the side of bad guys.

Just want to point this out, not sure if it means anything.

Sky randomly said this yesterday, now bb's evidence is missing from his flip.

As I said on my quotes on Skyleaf's posts, an oddly specific question. I think there's merit in theorizing that Skyleaf is responsible for the poisoning cases or has some knowledge about it. That could explain her interest on it and its mechanics.

Yes you didn't explicitly, that's what makes it sneaky. Last minute push on drac to avoid cel scumbuddy lynch. Ofc Celever goes with that, so you only need two more votes (or simsand's vote), not a bad play at all. Given that you were the only one to push drac and that you revived your case at the last second in a desperate attempt to save cel. yes, very convenient to agree with now confo-town (bbninjas) who happened to view cel as town. This makes me very sure that you are scum.

Guess what? The lie in my posts was when i said drac is neutral or slightly scummy. I said that to not really give anything away as I felt it a fairly neutral post. In fact, I had just found out that drac was town. I didn't bring that up because I thought KX was still the better lynch than cel and I didn't think about this scattered + cel plan. Also I knew that drac would likely not get lynched, if I thought he was in real danger I wouldve come forward. this is relevant now because it clears (at least for me) drac as being town, but highly increases the odds of scattered being scum. After all, why would scattered randomly pop up with his days old case against drac (who is town) when he's the only one who thought drac was scum IN ORDER TO SAVE CELEVER!

As for KX, I read him as scum and cel as town. Also I did kinda tunnel him because I thought he was scum. My bad, I got them mixed up. I wasn't the only one though. Now we have luis, simsands, KX, and tgk as almost confo town. That's pretty good.

Also random other thought I was thinking there might be another indie. I remember having a reason to think this but I don't remember why. Thoughts?

That was kind of confusing to read. Is Draclord neutral or scummy or town in your opinion because somehow you seem to be saying all three at once in the same paragraph.

Though I concede the scattered mind theory has some merit in investigating.

I'll probably do that tomorrow because now I need to sleep. If nothing explosive information-wise happens on the thread while I'm at work, I'll compile KX's posts later. It'll be extremely tough but I might give checking Celever's posts a shot too since he flipped scum.

Why would death by poison result in a false flip, especially if the victim doesn't have another role to flip?
That is literally what I was asking. It didn't seem likely, so I asked if it was possible.

By that logic you should also find Squirtle Squad scummy.
That's why I said biggest scumread. I didn't say only scumread.
I believe Grant replied to the rest of your post.

-Reasoning out her votes with just 'instinct' and being vague
That is because this is only my second WW game I have ever been in, not including a mini-one in the Challenge. I'm still unsure on what truly defines someone as scummy or not, so when I get a weird feeling about someone, I put it down as instinct because that's what it is.

Skyleaf (scum): doesn't post much at all... Or any thing of substance, only written scum, due to what simsands has brought up recently.
if I have something to say, I say it. If I post just to show I'm active, I get called out for echoing because I'm just agreeing/disagreeing with what someone else has said. If I don't post when I have nothing to contribute, I'm called out for lurking. I can't help it if I honestly have nothing to say.
As I said, if I can't find anything that someone else hasn't already said, I usually won't post. If I have to post (because people are tagging me or such), I will try to find my own things, but if I can't then I inevitably echo. If I can't find anything that someone else hasn't, it's either not answer questions and lurk (scumtell) or echo (scumtell). So because recently I haven't been able to find any weird things that haven't already been posted, I have a choice between looking like scum and looking like scum. I CANNOT see a way I can be town.
I'll answer questions.
I'll reply to your comments.
I'll scumhunt and post oddities IF THEY HAVEN'T ALREADY BEEN MENTIONED.
If that doesn't remove my "scumminess" then so be it. I'll have done all I could.

Finally, to end this post...
@Reinforce , can I have a list of your general read on each player? Like the one SS did here.
Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Day 4 Trial- Black and Wright...
If you've already done that, just say so and I'll go look for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back